Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 02-12-2007, 07:42 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

JoeMontainya needs more cowbell.
Default USC: factory for the nfl

looking at usc's roster i cant but help to think of how many of these guys will go to the nfl, here are some of them.(not including incoming freshman)

j.d. booty qb - late round pick/free agent

mark sanchez qb - if he ever gets to play, could be special - day 1 pick

chauncy washington/cj gable/emanuel moody - rb's - day 2 picks at best

patrick turner/videl hazelton - wr's - both are mike williams/dwayne jareett clones - day 1 pick

fred davis - te - fast for his size and position - day 2 pick at the least

sam baker - ot - top 10 pick

drew radovich/chilo rachel - og's - similiar to fred matua and duece lutei - day 2 picks at best

jeff byers - og/c - if he ever plays to his potential could be real good - at best, second round, at worst, undrafted

lawrence jackson - de - needs to rebound from bad year - day 1 pick

sedrick ellis - dt - a solid player who does his job - day 1 pick

kieth rivers - lb - a key member of the best lb's in the nation - day 1 pick

ray manulaga/brian cushing - lb's - big time guys who are freaks - first round

terrell thomas - cb - like the guys who came before him, will be picked late and do decent in the NFL - day 2 pick

taylor mays - s - this kid could be special, real special - day 1 pick
JoeMontainya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 07:44 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Emmanuel Moody is a Day 1 pick, if not round 1...
Old 02-12-2007, 07:46 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

hes never going to get the chance to show the scouts what hes got, there is too much talent at usc trying to get on the field
Old 02-12-2007, 08:01 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

JDB is a day one pick.
Old 02-12-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

there are SOOO many usc threads. im not bashin you, im just sayin.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 08:50 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how can u say CJ gable is a 2nd day pick at best hes a freshman and he tor it up

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 09:03 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

umm he he had 400 yds and shared carries with 4 other guys, next year he has to do the same but share with 7 guys including joe mcknight so i garentee his production goes down and that means he wont be as highly regarded as other guys who get more exposure
Old 02-12-2007, 09:10 PM    (permalink
PackerFan20

Quote:
Originally Posted by linebackerU
umm he he had 400 yds and shared carries with 4 other guys, next year he has to do the same but share with 7 guys including joe mcknight so i garentee his production goes down and that means he wont be as highly regarded as other guys who get more exposure
He might prove himself to be better than the other guys and get to be the #1 RB. Also if I were USC i'd redshirt McKnight. Why waste a year of his career, let him be the starter for a longer period of time.
Old 02-12-2007, 09:17 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

how is jdb a late round or undrafted free agent?
Old 02-12-2007, 10:21 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4
Quote:
He might prove himself to be better than the other guys and get to be the #1 RB. Also if I were USC i'd redshirt McKnight. Why waste a year of his career, let him be the starter for a longer period of time.
Because he's too good to keep off the field, especially for a team poised for a National Championship.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
snuff

Wow! Stacked. They almost have two first round picks! Michigan's roster looks better in the draft than that....
Old 02-12-2007, 11:14 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Wow! Stacked. They almost have two first round picks! Michigan's roster looks better in the draft than that....
well... his list sucks.
Old 02-12-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
elway777
All-Pro

elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.elway777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean
Quote:
well... his list sucks.

Seriously, about 70% of USC's starting D will play in the NFL.
elway777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:51 PM    (permalink
RWFender1
Veteran

RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1 RWFender1

do you guys see chauncey washington really going in the 2nd day? if he keeps going at the pace he did last year i dont know that i see him really having an NFL career but at best case scenario i see a day 3 for him

gamertag: uscfan06

RWFender1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 11:52 PM    (permalink
JC the Savior
Rookie

JC the Savior hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

JDB will not go undrafted.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:01 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1
do you guys see chauncey washington really going in the 2nd day? if he keeps going at the pace he did last year i dont know that i see him really having an NFL career but at best case scenario i see a day 3 for him
day 3? I actually see Washington making the nfl. Maybe round 4 (i could be stretching it though considering Darnell Bing went round 4 even with a good workout) I can see him as a third down back, then it'd be up to himself to move up. I just hope he doesn't steal time for the others this year.
Old 02-13-2007, 12:11 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

USC!!!!!!!!!!

lol booty will be atleast a 2nd round pick. if raiders dont go qb this year i could see them taking him since kiffin

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
RaiderNation is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

both Boody and Moody, possibly gable, will be day one picks

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Zyro_1014
Pro Bowler

Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.Zyro_1014 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Yeah how did that roster work out for them in the rose bowl tough guy......there will be more 1st round picks than this guy has listed. Go to some michigan thread *****.
Zyro_1014 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 07:51 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zyro_1014
Quote:
Yeah how did that roster work out for them in the rose bowl tough guy......there will be more 1st round picks than this guy has listed. Go to some michigan thread *****.
Then were going to Iowa, Ohio, Indiana, Kansas, Penn., Michigan, Wisconsin, Idaho, and Wyoming. WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Old 02-13-2007, 07:52 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean
Quote:
well... his list sucks.

Seriously, about 70% of USC's starting D will play in the NFL.
Rey Maualuga will be a beast in the NFL.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2007, 08:24 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

i believe i have misphrased the list in a matter that no one sees all the first round picks...these are the first round guys:

sanchez, p.turner, v.hazelton, sam baker, l. jackson, s.ellis, manulaga/cushing...taylor mays

FOR THAT MICHIGAN FAN!

i count 9 here, thats 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9, and all these 9 guys raped ur little wolfs asses, good luck next year without ur defense
Old 02-13-2007, 08:29 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:

sanchez, p.turner, v.hazelton, sam baker, l. jackson, s.ellis, manulaga/cushing...taylor mays
Let me help you:
sanchez (cant beat out a 2nd rounder), p.turner(slow and done nothing), v.hazelton(has yet to play), sam baker(1), l. jackson(no), s.ellis(no), manulaga/cushing(probably/doubtful)...taylor mays(so overrated and soft no.)

I think that adds up to 1.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:34 PM    (permalink
JoeMontainya
Veteran

well i can gather someone hates USC alot...dont lie u do...and alot of these guys im talking about there potential, liek the ones who havent played yet
Old 02-13-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
snuff

Quote:
well i can gather someone hates USC alot...dont lie u do...and alot of these guys im talking about there potential, liek the ones who havent played yet
Ok lets do Michigan first round picks by your way.

Chad Henne, Terrance Taylor, Mike Hart, Kevin Grady, Ryan Mallet, Brandon Graham, Donovan Warren, Jake Long, Mario Manningham and Steve Schilling.

And no I don't hate USC. I hate stupid people and stupid topics.