Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Denver Broncos Team Forum

Denver Broncos Team Forum Discuss the Broncos

Old 11-04-2007, 04:08 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Game 8: Denver-7 Detroit- 44

WTF. How bad are we? THIS BAD. Cutler's hurt, we have no defense, Ramsey blows, Henry blows, we all blow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:23 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

ripdw27 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

wow. just wow. we had a shot with cutler, who threw 4 passes.. now hes hurt, we have nothing solid on offense, the defense sucks... lets just tank it and get a top-5 pick
ripdw27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 04:26 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's a disgrace. I seriously wonder why the defense even bothers to go through the motions.

Time to clean house. I wouldn't mind a few honest rebuilding seasons after all of Shanny's smoke-and-mirrors crap.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 09:15 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great news everyone, Cutler might be gone for the season! Now we officially have nothing going for us! Hoorah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 09:38 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

this is just freakin great. add injury to insult.. this is terrible. i say we put in all our young guys, our future starters, let them get experience cuz we aint gonna win another game with the unit we got out there
Old 11-04-2007, 09:41 PM    (permalink
M
Rookie

M hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default So

So with our top 10 draft pick do we go Kenny Phillips. I say we let Henry go once the suspension kicks in. Use the money to sign a free agent on defense and pray that McFadden falls to us at what #8? ?
M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
Diehard
Veteran

Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Diehard is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default who gives a ****...

At this point, unless we dump Shanny's arrogant ass and all the baggage that comes with it, I don't think any tweaking in the offseason is going to make a difference.
Diehard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
ripdw27
Veteran

Quote:
i'd love to get mcfadden/phillips/long, but i don't see it happening. especially in mcfadden's case, this team's problems go deeper than a running back can capably fix.
how about jonathan stewart at RB? i havent been following the draft but hes gotta be a top 10 player.. my favorite to get outta those three is probably long.. althought we can take some kinda skill position n draft lineman later (2nd 3rd whatever)
Old 11-10-2007, 06:24 AM    (permalink
Wyndham
Rookie

Wyndham hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
from this draft i think we need:

OT - someone capable of starting in the next year or two. lepsis is done. pears is terrible. harris is apparently worse.
OG/C - kuper, holland and myers have stunk and, imo, you can never have enough young depth on the interior o-line, especially when you don't really have any.
CB - everything behind the top two is terrible (assuming foxworth sticks around at S, not that he's been better than mediocre at nickel).
S - duh. preferably two of them.
DT - give me some bodies. high drafted or not, we need something other than thomas with some potential.
You have the worst set of linebackers in the league - no need to draft some help?
Wyndham is offline   Reply With Quote