Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 02-14-2007, 12:51 PM    (permalink
GermanSaint
Veteran

GermanSaint hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody56
That a boy.
oh yeah , same reason as shockey
Old 02-14-2007, 05:45 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanSaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNewFan41
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody56
That a boy.
oh yeah , same reason as shockey
what did he do?

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Fresh
Rookie

Fresh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

It's impossible to go against "2" here
Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 06:28 PM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohleive
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Of NFL players there is not one guy I despise more than Joey Porter.
Winslow showed him the sideline once this year with a messed up knee, next year hes just going to flat out plant him into the turf.
Funny how it was a cheap shot on Farrior and Porter came back and planted him on his ass so hard he couldn't see next week. Keep dreaming Clowns fan. Winslow is a little punk that hits people in thier backs.
Uh... cheap shot? Todd Heap anyone? Joey Porter is easily one of the top 3 a**holes in the league.
if heap wasn't capable of playing he shouldn't have got up to the line of scrimmage, it was perfectly fine of porter to push him. The "soldja" needs to shut his mouth because he can't back up his talk on the field at all.

and i would curb stomp brian billick.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:29 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelernation77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bohleive
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLBOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by WinslowBodden
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver
Of NFL players there is not one guy I despise more than Joey Porter.
Winslow showed him the sideline once this year with a messed up knee, next year hes just going to flat out plant him into the turf.
Funny how it was a cheap shot on Farrior and Porter came back and planted him on his ass so hard he couldn't see next week. Keep dreaming Clowns fan. Winslow is a little punk that hits people in thier backs.
Uh... cheap shot? Todd Heap anyone? Joey Porter is easily one of the top 3 a**holes in the league.
if heap wasn't capable of playing he shouldn't have got up to the line of scrimmage, it was perfectly fine of porter to push him. The "soldja" needs to shut his mouth because he can't back up his talk on the field at all.

What about when he put Porter on his back when they hit straight up? Or when he led all TEs in catches. Does Winslow talk to much? Yea. But to say he can't back it up at all is asinine.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:

DUDE SHUT UP

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? that Todd Heap play was one of the dirtiest I've ever seen.

THE ONLY REASON THE RAVENS CALLED A PLAY WAS TO SPIKE THE BALL SO THAT THEY COULD GET TODD OF THE FIELD FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION. Every player on the field knew that. Heap could barely bend over because he was in so much pain.

And if anyone needs to shut up and play, its Porter. He dissapears in games and has become an average player at best.

The "solja" had 89 catches, which led all NFL TE's. He was a stud and backed up all of his talk.

You are an idiot.
Old 02-14-2007, 08:06 PM    (permalink
CARDIAC CAT 7
Rookie

CARDIAC CAT 7 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Im_a_Romosexual
Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4
Everybody seems to have quickly forgotten about

and of course the play that should have never happened and green bay should have been in the super bowl. 4th and 26
I thought this was about people still in the league
HAHAHA I feel better now
Hes my pick I HATE Fred-Ex, what a terrible nickname, and he named himself that. After I punch him I would have Haynesworth step on his face
Old 02-14-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
dcrls
Veteran

dcrls hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

yea, freddie mitchell was a major douchebag

Lionsmack

Quote:
Originally Posted by elway777
They should invite Reggie Ball to the Draft just to make him feel uncomfortable.
The Lions will sweep the Vikings in 2007.
dcrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:28 PM    (permalink
steelernation77
Veteran

steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.steelernation77 is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20
Quote:

DUDE SHUT UP

THE ONLY REASON THE RAVENS CALLED A PLAY WAS TO SPIKE THE BALL SO THAT THEY COULD GET TODD OF THE FIELD FOR MEDICAL ATTENTION. Every player on the field knew that. Heap could barely bend over because he was in so much pain.

And if anyone needs to shut up and play, its Porter. He dissapears in games and has become an average player at best.

The "solja" had 89 catches, which led all NFL TE's. He was a stud and backed up all of his talk.

You are an idiot.
if he lines up and they hike the ball, he's fair game. if he was hurt that bad he should've stayed on the ground. and winslow did nothing but talk leading up to the last browns-steelers game and got shut down and embarassed.
steelernation77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:37 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't like Rex Grossman and i would punch him but now i feel bad 4 the guy

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:39 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

first of all... steelernation... you are an idiot if you think Winslow can't back up his talk... I hate it when players like that talk, but at least he can back it up.

As for people I'd like to punch in the face... TO is an obvious choice... Joey Porter... D'Angelo Hall... Kellen Winslow... basically anyone who talks **** constantly...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 08:40 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58
I don't like Rex Grossman and i would punch him but now i feel bad 4 the guy
yea, i don't understand why people want to punch Rex Grossman in the face... i mean... it's not as if he's good...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 09:06 PM    (permalink
SouthernPride396
Rookie

SouthernPride396 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Fred Thomas, hands down.

Sig by DChess
SouthernPride396 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DUDE SHUT UP

You are an idiot.
if he lines up and they hike the ball, he's fair game. if he was hurt that bad he should've stayed on the ground. and winslow did nothing but talk leading up to the last browns-steelers game and got shut down and embarassed.
yeah i'm not even going to pay attention to anything you say because you have no idea what you are talking about.

porter can't hold winslow's or heap's jock
Old 02-14-2007, 09:39 PM    (permalink
KILLERSANTA
Pro Bowler

KILLERSANTA hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Josh Brown
Old 02-15-2007, 09:54 AM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

FRED THOMAS
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 11:18 AM    (permalink
bucknut12
Rookie

bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.bucknut12 is a cocksman.

Definitely DeAngelo Fall
bucknut12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Bohleive
Veteran

Bohleive hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

DUDE SHUT UP

You are an idiot.
yeah i'm not even going to pay attention to anything you say because you have no idea what you are talking about.

porter can't hold winslow's or heap's jock
A-freaking-men. You do realize that if heap lays on the ground then time runs out, thus negating the point of a spike? Heap does his job, even while injured. Porter runs his mouth and takes cheap shots.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:00 PM    (permalink
Sveen
Pro Bowler

Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Sveen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peyton Manning. I don't know why really, but he's my answer.

Signature made by me

Sveen's 2014 NFL Draft Spreadsheet
Sveen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 01:06 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 from each division rival: (TO is a given, so I won't include him)

And last but certainly not least....

The whole city of Philadelphia.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:44 PM    (permalink
Bengals1690
Veteran

Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Bengals1690 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

1. eli manning & jeremy shockey
2. chris simms
3. fred thomas (hes just bad)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mythbusta View Post
i love my pedestal. thats why im the mythbusta.
who dey?
Bengals1690 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Finlayson56
Rookie

Finlayson56 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Tom Brady i just hate him so much
Finlayson56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Gribble
Pro Bowler

Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gribble is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shockey, Winslow Jr, Hall.

And Ron Jaworski too. I can't stand him. Biggest homer of all-time.
Old 02-15-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Handel
Veteran

Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.Handel is a cocksman.

All those who want to punch Brady. ;)

And more seriously, Shawne Merriman.

Thanks to BoneKrusher
Handel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 04:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If were doing two from each division foe...

Giants: Shockey and Eli (I dont like Pierce or Plax too much either)
Eagles: Mcnabb and Trotter
Redskins: Taylor and Cooley

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote