Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Chicago Bears Team Forum

Chicago Bears Team Forum Discuss Ditka and Da Bears

Old 12-22-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did anyone else see tillman and Briggs got fined. The Briggs one i can understand, but disagree with while the Tillman one, in my opinion is wrong. I felt it wasn't a horse collar and all the refs on the field at the time agreed.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Browing the Bears message boards, I saw a pretty good idea, something I could definantly see JA doing:

Trade-
Our 1st (probably around 10)

Get-
Cowboys 2 1st rounders

I thought that idea was actually really good, plus I could see JA doing it. Say we take the best OL remaining, or if one of the big 3 Qb's falls. I think if that were to happen, it would open up a lot more for us to do on draft day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 04:38 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who do you think the cowboys would want to trade up for though? Kenny Phillips. I would like it but I don't see it happening.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have thought about that myself, and could see it happening if Kenny Phillips is available for the Cowboys to trade up for.

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Smokey Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Matt Forte = Baby Marcus Allen
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

would Woodson or Brohm drop so far?

Gay Ork Wang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Hurricane Ditka
Team Leader
All-Pro

Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricane Ditka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would our pick at 10 be worth enough to warrant 2 first round picks? Probably not.

sig by VLS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smokey Joe View Post
I don't care...
Hurricane Ditka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smokey Joe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renji View Post
would Woodson or Brohm drop so far?
Very possible... just look at where Brady Quinn fell to and he was a better prospect then probably all 3 QB's in this draft.

Old 12-23-2007, 04:37 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Gay Ork Wang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

at that time no one really needed a QB. Now we have kinda the Chiefs, Carolina, Baltimore, i doubt the Vikes, the Lions maybe, Buccs, but they are apparently behind the first pick of the Cowboys.

and id say Hurrican is right

Old 12-23-2007, 01:17 PM    (permalink
awfullyquiet
Miss NFLDC
All-Pro

awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.awfullyquiet is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Vikes need a QB like the desert needs the rain.

Tavaris can't play. Period... He's not childress's answer. He knows it...

hmm.

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"
awfullyquiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Childress isn't going to give up on Jackson already, and the Chiefs aren't going to give up on Croyle either. I could also see Baltimore skipping 1st round QB as well since they have Boeller signed for another year and Troy Smith has been pretty good. Lions just drafted Stanton as well, and the Bucs will probably wait until round 2 or 3 to draft Garcia's future replacement. The only two teams I see most likely drafting a QB in the first are the Panthers and Falcons, and the Panthers might even by pass it as well since their window is closing.

Old 12-23-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Oh yeah, Jamar Williams is not a good replacement for Briggs.

Old 12-23-2007, 02:36 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I haven't really been paying attention, the announcers are saying hes having a good game.

Old 12-23-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All it took was 40 MPH gusts for Turner to start running the ball more.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Bears Swept the Packers :D
Injury nagged Bears still > Packers :P

Old 12-23-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Smokey Joe
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
I haven't really been paying attention, the announcers are saying hes having a good game.
he played decent... but he doesn't even come close to being the type of player Briggs is.

Old 12-23-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
pellepelle_10
Veteran

pellepelle_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.pellepelle_10 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Thumbs up

Quote:
If there is one thing to be happy about this year I'd definatelly say owning the Packers it one of them. This put a smile on my face.

Now for the rebuilding process of all these voids on offense/defense. We have a load of upgrading to do.
Old 12-23-2007, 05:25 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

Outside of Safety I don't think we could really upgrade our Defense other then adding depth. We need to focus on the O. especially the line

Old 12-23-2007, 06:07 PM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pellepelle_10 View Post
If there is one thing to be happy about this year I'd definatelly say owning the Packers it one of them. This put a smile on my face.

Now for the rebuilding process of all these voids on offense/defense. We have a load of upgrading to do.
After we didnt make the Playoffs, this was one thing I was looking forward to. Hell either the SuperBowl or beat the Packers twice while we have a loosing Record and cost them their homefield :P

I love ST...i just Love em. Another TD for the ST, thats 6 TDs this year again

Old 12-23-2007, 08:15 PM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well yall beat us fair and square, but we're the ones in the playoffs

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 08:42 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

I really couldn't care less if we beat the packers twice or not, I'm happy to see us clicking on all aspects in this game. Orton looked solid and our D looked good. I just hope we can have a good offseason and have a comeback year and make a run at the playoffs.

Old 12-23-2007, 09:14 PM    (permalink
DaBears9654
Rookie

DaBears9654 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
Well yall beat us fair and square, but we're the ones in the playoffs
Yes, but the loss, coupled with the Cowboys beating the Panthers last night, means you guys have to go to Dallas in the very likely event that both teams get to the NFC Championship. And need I remind you that on the left side of Favre's record in Dallas is a big fat donut?

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.
DaBears9654 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 09:51 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank you guys so much for beating the Packers. That is all.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 10:09 PM    (permalink
k0ng
Rookie

k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.k0ng could make a wolverine purr.

So anyone want to play armchair GM and suggest what we need to do this offseason? I would start it off, but I don't know much about the draft prospects outside of what has been said on these boards.
k0ng is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2007, 03:42 AM    (permalink
Gay Ork Wang
Icon

Anderson is on IR now...I think there is an injury problem this year

Old 12-25-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
DaBears9654
Rookie

DaBears9654 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Anderson is on IR now...I think there is an injury problem this year
I saw on ESPN that he was out this Sunday but wondered if they would put him on injured reserve or the inactive 8, both being an option heading into the season closer. I later found on chicagobears.com that they placed him on IR.

NFC North right ends are shaking in their cleats.

Or @ least they had better be.
DaBears9654 is offline   Reply With Quote