Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > AFC North Division Forum

AFC North Division Forum Discuss the AFC North

Old 11-06-2007, 09:08 AM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default **The Official Steve McNair Is Garbage Thread**

I think the title just about says it all. But Im sure ghettosermon, and CCB, and Ravens1991 will come in here and avoid the issue and try to trash Boller instead of McNair. Leading the league in lost fumbles, he is a statue in the pocket, has zero arm strength, and absolutely NO POCKET PRESENCE!!!!

YOU'RE GARBAGE GO BACK TO TENNESSEE!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
EdReedUnstoppable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Im thinking now if I would rather have Carr or McNair, and Im leaning towards Carr.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 01:40 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you do realize we admit that McNair sucks we feel he is the better QB. His o-line was horrible yesterday.

The QB situation is broken down like this.

McNair cant throw it farther then 5 yards
Boller cant throw it within 5 yards of the intended WR

I honestly dont give a hoot who we start we suck put in Troy Smith for all I care to see if he is the future because McNair and Boller arent it.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:20 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EdReedUnstoppable is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
you do realize we admit that McNair sucks we feel he is the better QB. His o-line was horrible yesterday.

The QB situation is broken down like this.

McNair cant throw it farther then 5 yards
Boller cant throw it within 5 yards of the intended WR

I honestly dont give a hoot who we start we suck put in Troy Smith for all I care to see if he is the future because McNair and Boller arent it.
You do realize that still makes you wrong.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-06-2007, 02:23 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Put in Troy might as well the season is in the toilet, see if Troy can do it or if you have to draft Woodson.
Old 11-06-2007, 02:33 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Put in Troy might as well the season is in the toilet, see if Troy can do it or if you have to draft Woodson.
Why destroy Troy's development? He's not ready to play yet.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-06-2007, 02:38 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have said repeatedly that our team does not have one competent QB and it has been proven. Neither has done ****. You and your cronies were teh ones trying to fool yourselves into thinking we had a good one. The only thing I said is I prefer McNair out of the two lousy pieces of **** QB's we have on the team. McNair is Trash Boller is Trash, and Troy Smith is probably trash too.

Last edited by ccB : 11-06-2007 at 02:50 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 02:57 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Well no doubt McNairr is trash, Boller could still be a quality QB if given the oppurtunity, and Troy Smith......well who knows what Troy will be, lets just say I expected alot more out of him in the preseason against 4th string players, so he has already disappointed me.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-06-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I convinced we are not supposed to have a passing game ever. If we draft a QB he will suck, if we sign one he will suck, I just think we are screwed in that aspect of the game. There is a black cloud over Baltimore QB's. I am convinced if we take Ryan, Brohm, Woodson, Brennan or whoever else is availble for us they will come here and suck.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:03 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I convinced we are not supposed to have a passing game ever. If we draft a QB he will suck, if we sign one he will suck, I just think we are screwed in that aspect of the game. There is a black cloud over Baltimore QB's. I am convinced if we take Ryan, Brohm, Woodson, Brennan or whoever else is availble for us they will come here and suck.
I agree, thats why as bad as I want us to get Andre Woodson.....I really dont want us to because I like Woodson and I want to see him succeed and if we draft him he'll be a bust.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-06-2007, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I honestly think it is Billick completly ruining this offense, I think it is time for a change.

And Boller can't become anything, he is so inconsitent it is sick, plus his footwork is a joke. He just cant play QB because he isnt mentally capable of.
Old 11-06-2007, 08:31 PM    (permalink
Yung Flippa
Veteran

Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Yung Flippa hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
Totally agree, if Troy is the Future, then we won't need to draft a Quarterback. If he isn't the future then, hopefully Andre Woodson will be our pick.

Baltimore: 7-4
Yung Flippa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

I agree I truely believe we should at least get Troy some playing time I dont give a flying turd how long it is but he needs expierence.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

He is absolutely horrendous to watch. I may be able to name 50 active quarterbacks I'd rather have.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcarey20 View Post
He is absolutely horrendous to watch. I may be able to name 50 active quarterbacks I'd rather have.
Interesting thought lets see if I can....

1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Carson Palmer
4. Eli Manning
5. Bret Favre
6. Jon Kitna
7. Jason Campbell
8. Tony Romo
9. Ben Roethlisberger
10. Derek Anderson
11. J.P. Losman
12. Trent Edwards
13. Marc Bulger
14. Matt Hasselback
15. Kellen Clemens
16. David Garrard
17. Joey Harrington
18. Jeff Garcia
19. Jake Delhomme
20. Drew Brees
21. Cleo Lemon
22. Damon Huard
23. Daunte Culpepper
24. Josh McCown
25. Jay Cutler
26. Philip Rivers
27. Matt Schaub
28. Byron Leftwich
29. Chad Pennington
30. Charlie Batch
31. Tim Rattay
32. Chris Simms
33. Bruce Gradkowski
34. Trent Green
35. Brooks Bollinger
36. Tavaris Jackson
37. Brian Griese
38. Donovan McNabb
39. Brad Johnson
40. Kerry Collins
41. Vince Young
42. Matt Leinart
43. Kurt Warner
44. Jamarcus Russell
45. Brady Quinn
46. John Beck
47. Brad Smith as a QB
48. Sage Rosenfels
49. BILLY VOLEK!!!!
50. Oh yeah and Kyle Boller

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-07-2007, 02:31 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post

1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Carson Palmer
4. Eli Manning
5. Bret Favre
6. Jon Kitna
7. Jason Campbell
8. Tony Romo
9. Ben Roethlisberger
10. Derek Anderson
11. J.P. Losman
12. Trent Edwards
13. Marc Bulger
14. Matt Hasselback
15. Kellen Clemens
16. David Garrard
17. Joey Harrington
18. Jeff Garcia
19. Jake Delhomme
20. Drew Brees
21. Cleo Lemon
22. Damon Huard
23. Daunte Culpepper
24. Josh McCown
25. Jay Cutler
26. Philip Rivers
27. Matt Schaub
28. Byron Leftwich
29. Chad Pennington
30. Charlie Batch
31. Tim Rattay
32. Chris Simms
33. Bruce Gradkowski
34. Trent Green
35. Brooks Bollinger
36. Tavaris Jackson
37. Brian Griese
38. Donovan McNabb
39. Brad Johnson
40. Kerry Collins
41. Vince Young
42. Matt Leinart
43. Kurt Warner
44. Jamarcus Russell
45. Brady Quinn
46. John Beck
47. Brad Smith as a QB
48. Sage Rosenfels
49. BILLY VOLEK!!!!
I know you didn't just put Sage Rosenfels on that list, he's not even a QB. He's a glorified punter or something.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghettosermon View Post
I know you didn't just put Sage Rosenfels on that list, he's not even a QB. He's a glorified punter or something.

He's a better QB than Steve McNair but fi you dont want Rosenfels on the list then Ill take Quinn Gray over McNair also.

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-07-2007, 02:52 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.dcarey20 is a cocksman.

1. Kyle Boller
2. Tom Brady
3. Peyton Manning
4. Brett Favre
5. Jon Kitna
6. JP Losman
7. Kellen Clemens
8. Trent Edwards
9. Matt Cassell
10. Jason Campbell
11. Eli Manning
12. Donovan McNabb
13. Tony Romo
14. Derek Anderson
15. Ben Roethlisberger
16. Carson Palmer
17. Matt Schaub
18. Brady Quinn
19. JaMarcus Russell
20. Brian Griese
21. Rex Grossman
22. Matt Hasselbeck
23. Seneca Wallace
24. Jay Cutler
25. Matt Leinart
26. Vince Young
27. Drew Brees
28. Jeff Garcia
29. David Garrard
30. Marc Bulger
31. Dante Culpepper
32. Philip Rivers
33. Billy Volek
34. Josh McCown
35. Kurt Warner
36. Charlie Batch
37. Aaron Rodgers
38. Tarvaris Jackson
39. Damon Huard
40. Kerry Collins
41. Bruce Gradkowski
42. Damon Huard
43. Brodie Croyle
44. Gus Frerotte
45. Chad Pennington
46. Chris Simms
47. Joey Harrington
48. Cleo Lemon
49. Jim Sorgi
50. Vinny Testaverde
Old 11-07-2007, 05:16 PM    (permalink
EdReedUnstoppable
Hall of Famer
Icon

Im a big fan of Billy Volek!!!

Xbox Live - Kevown8999
Old 11-07-2007, 08:30 PM    (permalink
dcarey20
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Im a big fan of Billy Volek!!!
Matt Cassell is my guy. I'm huge on him. Great size with a good arm. Sat behind Matt Leinart and Carson Palmer at USC, and is now behind Tom Brady. Could have easily enjoyed the success that Palmer and Leinart had if he was in their shoes. I believe he's a restricted free agent and someone will give up something to try and get him. I'd love for that team to be the Ravens. If we can't get one of the big 3, shell out a draft pick for Cassell, bring him in and let him battle Kyle for the starting gig. If he works out, we could have a nice starter and if not we got a rock solid #2.

Last edited by dcarey20 : 11-07-2007 at 08:33 PM.
dcarey20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well so far McNair isn't proving anything as of yet. Missing receivers, holding the ball to long, went deep once but really needs to give his receiver more of a chance for the catch.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

wow he does suck.
Old 11-11-2007, 07:12 PM    (permalink
BigDawg819
All-NFLDC

BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigDawg819 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Steve McNair needs to be released now!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
Quote:
Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!
BigDawg819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:30 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And Air McNair proves that he is garbage, again
Old 11-12-2007, 07:21 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

1. Tom Brady
2. Peyton Manning
3. Carson Palmer
4. Eli Manning
5. Bret Favre
6. Jon Kitna
7. Jason Campbell
8. Tony Romo
9. Ben Roethlisberger
10. Derek Anderson
11. J.P. Losman
12. Trent Edwards
13. Marc Bulger
14. Matt Hasselback
15. Kellen Clemens
16. David Garrard
17. Joey Harrington
18. Jeff Garcia
19. Jake Delhomme
20. Drew Brees
21. Cleo Lemon
22. Damon Huard
23. Daunte Culpepper
24. Josh McCown
25. Jay Cutler
26. Philip Rivers
27. Matt Schaub
28. Byron Leftwich
29. Chad Pennington
30. Charlie Batch
31. Tim Rattay
32. Chris Simms
33. Bruce Gradkowski
34. Trent Green
35. Brooks Bollinger
36. Tavaris Jackson
37. Brian Griese
38. Donovan McNabb
39. Brad Johnson
40. Kerry Collins
41. Vince Young
42. Matt Leinart
43. Kurt Warner
44. Jamarcus Russell
45. Brady Quinn
46. John Beck
47. Brad Smith as a QB
48. Sage Rosenfels
49. BILLY VOLEK!!!!
You forgot the almighty Bruce Gradkowski and Tim Couch

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote