AZ9er

Comming to America
Pulp Fiction
A Time to Kill
Die Hard With a Vengence
Old 02-21-2007, 08:08 PM    (permalink
asmitty45
Veteran

asmitty45 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Deep Blue Sea A F***IN' SHARK ATE HIM!!!!!

not really Pulp Fiction was his best, Coach Carter was good too.Underrated in Jurassic Park too

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21
asmitty45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:25 PM    (permalink
bigmac076
Veteran

bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigmac076 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education
Comming to America
Pulp Fiction
A Time to Kill
Die Hard With a Vengence
Dude you cant be serious. He was in the movie for less than 5 minutes AND he got his ass kicked by Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall!!!! Now if you didnt like Samuel L Jackson, Coming To America would be your favorite.
Old 02-21-2007, 08:53 PM    (permalink
AZ9er

It showed his versatility and sensitivity

classic film top 20 comedy ever easily
Old 02-21-2007, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Negotiator was high quality.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:11 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmac076
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Quote:
Pulp fiction easily. is there gonna be one of these threads for every random actor people can think of?
Samuel L Jackson is all that is man.. I think he more than qualifies for his own thread.
If by an overrated actor who will more than likely star in an POS movie for a paycheck. Than yes he is the man.
Well you must be Siskel, Ebert, and Roper all built into one eh? The movie expert, Mr. Charm City Byrdgang everybody!!!!
Glad to see you realize a gift when you see it. Please continue to call me Mr. Charm City Byrdgang also I like that, perhaps you could even call me Sir Charm City Byrdgang. Dont get offended because I think your threads crappy. Im sure it took you a long time typing up that poll and all.
Im offended because you are making a ridiculous statement about a great actor. All actors, bad or good, wind up with crappy roles. I'd hate to hear who you think a "good" actor/actress is. And Im sure that actor/actress has had Oscar winning performace roles throughout his/her career. Stick to sports little guy.
Dude, you can like Jackson all you want, I personally like him too, but it's generally accepted that he's a ******* terrible actor. That's one reason why a lot of people like him so much and he has no problem taking stupid roles. He's a walking cinematic joke.

That and Dave Chapelle.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 10:12 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

um is there really any other answer besides pulp fiction, one of my favorite movies
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belish
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel 25:17
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is thee, who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepards the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And you will know, my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee!
QF(MF)T
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote