Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-06-2007, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

GOORRRGEOUS!!!!
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:34 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
a kebab? you mean assorted meats on an extra large toothpick thing, also known as a kebab stick?
Nope, its pretty much a lebanese toasted sandwich with rotisserie meats, an awesome way get salmonella, but an even better way to finish a night
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:36 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Nope, its pretty much a lebanese toasted sandwich with rotisserie meats, an awesome way get salmonella, but an even better way to finish a night
so its a kebab without the stick in bread. sounds good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
so its a kebab without the stick in bread. sounds good.
On flat bread, with salad and garlic sauce. Truly an Australian delicasy, although its not even Australian...whatever we've claimed it.

And the Fosters thing, the only place i have ever seen Fosters being sold is in England, theres heaps of beers from the Fosters brewing company over here but not the original Fosters anywhere, really pretty weird actually
Old 11-06-2007, 10:41 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jack is disappointed in all of you.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:44 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
On flat bread, with salad and garlic sauce. Truly an Australian delicasy, although its not even Australian...whatever we've claimed it.

And the Fosters thing, the only place i have ever seen Fosters being sold is in England, theres heaps of beers from the Fosters brewing company over here but not the original Fosters anywhere, really pretty weird actually
Americans claim many things.
but that sounds good.

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:

Isn't that Shawarma?
Old 11-06-2007, 10:47 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm actually a vegetarian. I don't eat our furry friends.

I paint with all the colors of the wind.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 10:49 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I'm actually a vegetarian. I don't eat our furry friends.

I paint with all the colors of the wind.
side note: Vegans are F**king gross. all they eat is top ramen and crackers and salad. gross.

Quote:

Old 11-06-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
side note: Vegans are F**king gross. all they eat is top ramen and crackers and salad. gross.
I've never seen a vegan eat ramen.

And I'm not sure if the crackers went with the ramen, the salad, or by itself.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:50 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Isn't that Shawarma?
Just wiki'd that cause i've never heard of it in my life, and yes, yes it is. Guess that word is just too big for us so we call them kebabs

EDIT: had a little read and found out the original name is actually 'doner kebab' which is what we call them, so it all makes sense in the end

Last edited by 7-11 : 11-06-2007 at 10:53 PM.
Old 11-06-2007, 10:52 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
I've never seen a vegan eat ramen.

And I'm not sure if the crackers went with the ramen, the salad, or by itself.
by itself. there is a vegan in my math class. f**king hippie. she doesnt eat anything beside salad, crackers, and ramen noodles without the powder package.

Quote:

Old 11-06-2007, 10:56 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
by itself. there is a vegan in my math class. f**king hippie. she doesnt eat anything beside salad, crackers, and ramen noodles without the powder package.
You should punch her in the face. How dare she make individual choices about what she eats.

Old 11-06-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Just wiki'd that cause i've never heard of it in my life, and yes, yes it is. Guess that word is just too big for us so we call them kebabs

EDIT: had a little read and found out the original name is actually 'doner kebab' which is what we call them, so it all makes sense in the end

Old 11-06-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
You should punch her in the face. How dare she make individual choices about what she eats.
i know right. i should.
its high school. people just want attention in high school (looks at emo kids in corner of class). i think she just started or something too. f**king skank.

Quote:

Old 11-06-2007, 10:58 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

wait you dissed me and i didnt get it until now.
touche.

Quote:

Old 11-06-2007, 11:00 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
wait you dissed me and i didnt get it until now.
touche.
Hahahaha...

I'm just kidding. There are lots of people that are vegans just for attention and there are people that do it because that's their personal belief. I don't eat that much meat because I'm 25 and I don't have much time to work out. Once your metobolism (sp?) slows down you've got to cut down the caloric intake big time.

Old 11-06-2007, 11:02 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
I've gotta make something of my day, I've been at work for over 7 hours and really have nothing to show for it besides learning that a kebab is a shawarma and that my tab key stopped working

Last edited by 7-11 : 11-06-2007 at 11:05 PM.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:

Yummmm. Love that stuff. :D Very good drunk but it's messy which isn't always the best combination. What is a billy?
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
I've gotta make something of my day, I've been at work for over 7 hours and really have nothing to show for it besides learning that a kebab is a shawarma and that my tab button on my keyboard stopped working
Check your breasts for lumps, maybe you'll get another suprise.

jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Hahahaha...

I'm just kidding. There are lots of people that are vegans just for attention and there are people that do it because that's their personal belief. I don't eat that much meat because I'm 25 and I don't have much time to work out. Once your metobolism (sp?) slows down you've got to cut down the caloric intake big time.
hence the no McDonalds arguement because it isnt just college kids eating McDonalds, its america. which is where you get fat people. but it is mostly attention and apparently its working because i am talking about it right now.
damn hippies.

Quote:

Old 11-06-2007, 11:06 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
What is a billy?
It's pretty much covered in your sig
Old 11-06-2007, 11:07 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Worse munchies from drinking or weed?

Quote:

Old 11-06-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Worse munchies from drinking or weed?
Weed and it's not close. Although last time I was drunk I polished off an entire bag of perogies.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:08 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Oh weed easily. That's not even close.