Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-06-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
It's pretty much covered in your sig
Ah, I see. I don't even want to get into the nicknames we have for that here.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:09 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i've never done either. part religion/ part personal preference. some people eat some crazy stuff when they are drunk though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:11 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
i've never done either. part religion/ part personal preference. some people eat some crazy stuff when they are drunk though.
There is a religion that doesn't allow drinking or smoking weed? I've been sheltered my entire life!
Old 11-06-2007, 11:15 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
There is a religion that doesn't allow drinking or smoking weed? I've been sheltered my entire life!
Umm....Islam?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Worse munchies from drinking or weed?
In my opinion, the latter , and it's not even close.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

anybody else wake up extremely early after drinking? like 9:00 on a sunday? i have no idea, its weird
DChess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:16 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DChess is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

it all makes sense now, you're from utah, should have guesses
Old 11-06-2007, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Umm....Islam?
My knowledge of any religion other than Christianity and Atheism (if you want to call that a religion) is next to none. Consequence of growing up in a suburbia and not being even remotely interested in the religions of the world.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DChess View Post
anybody else wake up extremely early after drinking? like 9:00 on a sunday? i have no idea, its weird
Yup. That's very common. Keep in mind that you're not really sleeping when you "pass out". You never get quality sleep, you're just in the early stages of the sleep cycle. That means you can be awaken easily. That's half the reason hangovers happen.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:18 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Ouch....I dated a girl that used to be Mormon. Learned far more about the Mormon church than I would ever want to know.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Yup. That's very common. Keep in mind that you're not really sleeping when you "pass out". You never get quality sleep, you're just in the early stages of the sleep cycle. That means you can be awaken easily. That's half the reason hangovers happen.
yeah i wake up like every hour on the hour. also why, when i get really drunk, do i piss on my mini fridge?
Old 11-06-2007, 11:20 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Ouch....I dated a girl that used to be Mormon. Learned far more about the Mormon church than I would ever want to know.
its not bad. well, it is during the football season, but thats what NFL replay is for.

Quote:

Old 11-06-2007, 11:22 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I pretty much have my back end of saturday nights and sunday mornings down to a routine. Get home at about 4 with a kebab in tow, have 2 billys, a big glass of water, then kebab, then one more water then talk some **** with my mates and fall asleep. Wake up at 8, go for a surf, come home for a big bacon & eggs breakfast/lunch, afternoon nap. .

The perfect weekend in my opinion
Old 11-06-2007, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yeah i wake up like every hour on the hour. also why, when i get really drunk, do i piss on my mini fridge?
Probably because you're a drunken shitshow. :D

Either me or my old roommate pissed in my clothes hamper last year. That was an unfortunate situation. :(
Old 11-06-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:

Either me or my old roommate pissed in my clothes hamper last year. That was an unfortunate situation. :(
the clothes were already dirty though.

Quote:

Old 11-06-2007, 11:25 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

On second thoughts, i need some variation in my life, kinda sad
Old 11-06-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:

that sucks, far worse than my fridge.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I pretty much have my back end of saturday nights and sunday mornings down to a routine. Get home at about 4 with a kebab in tow, have 2 billys, a big glass of water, then kebab, then one more water then talk some **** with my mates and fall asleep. Wake up at 8, go for a surf, come home for a big bacon & eggs breakfast/lunch, afternoon nap. .

The perfect weekend in my opinion
Home at 4? When do the bars close down there? We're shut down by 2. That means home at 3:00 usually. :(

Glass of water is key. Dodged so many hangovers doing that. I try to get at least a litre into me before I fall asleep but lately I've been forgetting.

Weed + Alcohol puts me to sleep within 5 minutes. I just can't handle the combination.

Breakfast is alway something greasy, preferably a Grand Slam breakfast or the like.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:27 PM    (permalink
DChess
All-Pro

Quote:
Home at 4? When do the bars close down there? We're shut down by 2. That means home at 3:00 usually. :(

Glass of water is key. Dodged so many hangovers doing that. I try to get at least a litre into me before I fall asleep but lately I've been forgetting.

Weed + Alcohol puts me to sleep within 5 minutes. I just can't handle the combination.

Breakfast is alway something greasy, preferably a Grand Slam breakfast or the like.
yeah i get very sleepy, thats why you gotta do the strikeout, greatest thing ever. it buzzes the balls out of you right away
Old 11-06-2007, 11:30 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
yeah i get very sleepy, thats why you gotta do the strikeout, greatest thing ever. it buzzes the balls out of you right away
I would probably pass out before finishing that. I can drink pretty well but I rarely smoke weed so it really knocks me on my ass.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Really? that's ******. In Newcastle where i live they have been having trouble with late night alcohol fuelled violence so they now have lockout (once you leave a club, you cant get back in) at 3 and close at 5, but some bars have 23 hour licenses (onyl have to be shut for 1 hour a day). In Sydney clubs usually shut by 6, a fair few have 23 hour licenses but. In Melbourne there are these new 'day clubs' designed for those who work friday and Saturday nights. So really if you really don't wanna go home down here, you don't have to
Old 11-06-2007, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Really? that's ******. In Newcastle where i live they have been having trouble with late night alcohol fuelled violence so they now have lockout (once you leave a club, you cant get back in) at 3 and close at 5, but some bars have 23 hour licenses (onyl have to be shut for 1 hour a day). In Sydney clubs usually shut by 6, a fair few have 23 hour licenses but. In Melbourne there are these new 'day clubs' designed for those who work friday and Saturday nights. So really if you really don't wanna go home down here, you don't have to
Damn, I gotta go for a visit sometime. Actually my buddy is going to go backpacking down there in awhile I think and wants me to come. If I didn't have this damn school thing... :(

Our bars aren't allowed to serve after 2:00 AM. Sucks big time, because I don't show up until after 12:00 most of the time anyway.
Old 11-06-2007, 11:42 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Damn, I gotta go for a visit sometime. Actually my buddy is going to go backpacking down there in awhile I think and wants me to come. If I didn't have this damn school thing... :(

Our bars aren't allowed to serve after 2:00 AM. Sucks big time, because I don't show up until after 12:00 most of the time anyway.
Go in Quebec. + 1 hour :D

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2007, 11:45 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
Go in Quebec. + 1 hour :D
I'd rather spend the night jerking off using my own tears as lubrication than go to bars in Quebec. :D