Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-07-2007, 12:47 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Damn, I gotta go for a visit sometime. Actually my buddy is going to go backpacking down there in awhile I think and wants me to come. If I didn't have this damn school thing... :(

Our bars aren't allowed to serve after 2:00 AM. Sucks big time, because I don't show up until after 12:00 most of the time anyway.
Seriously do it, whenever me and my mates go to Melbourne/Sydney/Gold Coast we stay in backpacker hostels, great place to start a night, loads of drunken foreigners who have one goal in life, get themselves, and everyone they see as drunk as possible, as often as possible. Nothing more satisfying then stumbling home as the sun is coming up after a good night
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:48 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
Seriously do it, whenever me and my mates go to Melbourne/Sydney/Gold Coast we stay in backpacker hostels, great place to start a night, loads of drunken foreigners who have one goal in life, get themselves, and everyone they see as drunk as possible, as often as possible. Nothing more satisfying then stumbling home as the sun is coming up after a good night
I would love to spend a summer in Australia but I don't think it's a financially-viable option at this point. Flights must be insanely expensive from Canada.

Maybe I could land an internship or such there...
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would love to spend a summer in Australia but I don't think it's a financially-viable option at this point. Flights must be insanely expensive from Canada.

It's about 3000-3500$ for the flight.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:53 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

What do you do?

I'm flying to Vancouver in March, then LA, Mexico, Rio, London, Madrid and Bangkok and thats $3600 Australian. So I'm thinking you might be kinda, maybe, pleasantly by airfare prices
Old 11-07-2007, 12:54 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
It's about 3000-3500$ for the flight.
The key is don't get a normal ticket, get a round the world flight and tack on south east Asia and Europe, it'll turn out much better value for money
Old 11-07-2007, 12:55 AM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
What do you do?

I'm flying to Vancouver in March, then LA, Mexico, Rio, London, Madrid and Bangkok and thats $3100 Australian. So I'm thinking you might be kinda, maybe, pleasantly by airfare prices
I'm a business student.

Geez, that seems really cheap. Do you know a good place to check airfare prices? I've never really planned out a trip before.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:58 AM    (permalink
B-Dawk
Veteran

B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.B-Dawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the only thing at McDonald's that i like is the breakfast menu, if I'm gonna get fast food I'll go to Wendy's or the bell

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)
B-Dawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 01:01 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

Quote:
I'm a business student.

Geez, that seems really cheap. Do you know a good place to check airfare prices? I've never really planned out a trip before.
There is a ridiculous amount of jobs in the financial sector here, with a business degree from a semi-reputable college and good references i dare say you could walk into a job here.

About the flights, we tried for ages to look for flights online by ourselves, but it's just too hard to get it right. We just walked into a travel agent and told them our plans and walked out an hour later with an itinerary and a quoted price.
Old 11-07-2007, 01:59 AM    (permalink
Cashmoney
Pro Bowler

Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.Cashmoney is a cocksman.

holy crap this thread grew fast. unless its breakfast i dont touch macdonalds. TACO BELL FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cashmoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 06:54 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McDonalds has the best breakfast menu. I used to like Burger King better until I actually got a Big Mac. Now I consider them equals. I also like Taco Bell alot. Wendy's is good, but I don't think they're as good as any of them.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:47 AM    (permalink
Addict
All-NFLDC

Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Addict is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Burger King > MacDonalds.

Sig by Fenikz

I remember NFLDC
don't tell anyone, but Charlie Casserly is a dope fiend
Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 07:49 AM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BK STACKERS! Quad stackers make you contemplate suicide...

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 08:00 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
McDonalds has the best breakfast menu. I used to like Burger King better until I actually got a Big Mac. Now I consider them equals. I also like Taco Bell alot. Wendy's is good, but I don't think they're as good as any of them.
Sausage and Cheese no Egg Mcgriddles are my favorite from McDonalds.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:29 AM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd rather spend the night jerking off using my own tears as lubrication than go to bars in Quebec. :D
Why? Your not in to 15 year olds?

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:38 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
Sausage and Cheese no Egg Mcgriddles are my favorite from McDonalds.
Sausage Biscuit or Sausage McGriddle for me. They just came out with a 2-Sausage-McGriddles-for-$2 deal...I should check that out.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 11:42 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen View Post
Sausage Biscuit or Sausage McGriddle for me. They just came out with a 2-Sausage-McGriddles-for-$2 deal...I should check that out.
Damn I definitely have to check that out.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-07-2007, 12:10 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I enjoy eating at McDonalds once in awhile.

I either get a Big Mac or a Quarter Pounder.
MaxV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:14 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
I enjoy eating at McDonalds once in awhile.

I either get a Big Mac or a Quarter Pounder.
Big Macs are awesome.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-07-2007, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think I'm going to get some KFC Buffalo Snackers for lunch after reading all this.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 12:19 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I think I'm going to get some KFC Buffalo Snackers for lunch after reading all this.
Great choice. Im going to Wendys for a Baconator, and a Oreo Frosty.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-07-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The McDonald's Deluxe breakfast is spectacular. 3 Pancakes, Sausage, Scrambled Eggs, Hashbrowns, and a Biscuit for like $3.50.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 02:32 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only fast food I eat is Chick-fil-a. I just wanted to share that with you all.
Old 11-07-2007, 02:46 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like how this thread went from fastfood, to weed/alcohol, then back to fast food...ha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2007, 10:51 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Taco Bell for me although i dont mind the snack wraps from McDonalds. Anyone from the midwest remember Hot'n'Now from like 10-15 years ago?? Best 39cent burger I've ever had...
Old 11-08-2007, 09:59 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
The only fast food I eat is Chick-fil-a. I just wanted to share that with you all.
Chick-fil-a is really good. I usually get what I think is the number 5. Its grilled chicked with cheese and bacon. Their waffle fries are great too.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2