Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-12-2007, 10:08 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckseason View Post
Given how easy and cheap it is to make an outstanding hamburger at home, it amazes me how many people waste their money on an inferior product such as that of McDonald's. For the price of that value meal full of nasty crap, you can make a burger for yourself and a friend. Burgers made from quality ground beef, with real toppings such as anything from avocado to real pickles. You'll be full, and won't find yourself experiencing a crackhead-like craving for another within an hour or so. You'll be far healthier for it, and you'll have enjoyed your food much more so than you ever have at McDonald's. Plus, you'll attract much hotter females if you fix them up some vittles at home rather than cruising through the drive thru. The only drawback to that is that you may not be able to shake 'em once they realize you're one of the 3 guys in her town that actually cooks his own food. So be sure to use an alias and cook over at her house, rather than revealing the location of the bat cave.
I only eat McDonald's two times. Either when I'm hammered late at night, or when I'm hungover the next day around lunch time. Other than those two scenarios I agree with you.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:11 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Anyone ever eat a burger at Chili's here? Its so good.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:28 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chili's bacon cheeseburgers are amazing. Chicken crispers are great too.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 10:30 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
I get the BBQ ranch burger, and their Nachos . Plus their new Texas Cheese Fries (Fries with 3 different cheeses hot peppers and bacon) are unreal.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-12-2007, 10:57 AM    (permalink
The Unseen
Team Leader
Icon

The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Unseen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Chili's chicken crispers is one of my favorite meals ever.

by BoneKrusher
Quote:
<DG> how metal unseen
Quote:
<TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that
The Unseen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 12:04 PM    (permalink
doingthisinsteadofwork
All-Pro

doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.doingthisinsteadofwork could make a wolverine purr.

Yesterday I went by Jack In the Box and had the spicy chicken bites.They were pretty damn good.Id like them spicier though.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:30 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by doingthisinsteadofwork View Post
Yesterday I went by Jack In the Box and had the spicy chicken bites.They were pretty damn good.Id like them spicier though.
There isnt a jack in the box near me at all. I hate when I see commercials then the closest one is like 700 miles away.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-12-2007, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
There isnt a jack in the box near me at all. I hate when I see commercials then the closest one is like 700 miles away.
Thats like Sonic with me. I have to see Sonic commercials all the time and there isn't even one of them in the state of NJ or NY.
Old 11-12-2007, 12:43 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Thats like Sonic with me. I have to see Sonic commercials all the time and there isn't even one of them in the state of NJ or NY.
There is a Sonic commercial ever other commercial in Philly and there is not a Sonic anywhere near my house. It pisses me off too because Sonic looks really good.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
Old 11-12-2007, 01:09 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea I never had any near me before but there is one 10 minutes away from me now. They have a chicken bacon toaster thing that is delicious.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-12-2007, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Interesting Read:

http://www.acaloriecounter.com/fast-food.php

They have one sandwich on there with 1500 calories and 111 grams of fat. Absurd to say the least.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 05:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Interesting Read:

http://www.acaloriecounter.com/fast-food.php

They have one sandwich on there with 1500 calories and 111 grams of fat. Absurd to say the least.

Pretty ridiculous that they have White Castle as the most healthy hamburger and cheeseburger because they're small. People eat like 15 of them anyway so it doesnt matter.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
terribletowel39
All-Pro

terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.terribletowel39 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i love living in a big city. everyone of the fast food restaurants name just about are within 10-15 miles of me. i thought Sonic and CiCi's and Jack in the Box was a national chain. i could go to like 5 of each of those and they all be the same distance away.

being it a mcdonalds thread, the one thing i wish the would put on the menu nationwide and not just in louisiana is the Hot N Spicy McChicken sangwich. i swear the first mcdonalds in Louisiana has it and the first mcdonalds in TX, AR, and MS don't. it upsets me greatly because i now live in TX.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig
terribletowel39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Nice, the chicken club toaster won 2 things.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 11-12-2007, 06:45 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fast food is making our nation fat and lazy. But its so damn good.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Fast food is making our nation fat and lazy. But its so damn good.
Why do you think the Bin Laden's are majority owners of various chains? :D
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:07 AM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Macdonald's is great..... If you enjoy diarrhea.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 08:41 AM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Yeah Macdonald's is great..... If you enjoy diarrhea.
I've never gotten diarrhea from McDonalds. What the hell do you order? Taco Bell is where the I get weird happenings.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn McRib has been advertised like crazy, I try to get one and the McDonalds around me "doesn't have it yet"
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I've never gotten diarrhea from McDonalds. What the hell do you order? Taco Bell is where the I get weird happenings.
This post made me laugh. "Taco Bell is where I get weird happenings" HAHAHAH.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 09:21 AM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Damn McRib has been advertised like crazy, I try to get one and the McDonalds around me "doesn't have it yet"
The McDonalds in Philly never get any of them exclusive West Coast McDonalds sandwiches.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2