Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 02-15-2007, 01:13 PM    (permalink
DoWnThEfiElD
Pro Bowler

DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoWnThEfiElD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoWnThEfiElD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironman4579
Shawn Crable, Jamar Adams, Terrence Taylor
Those are solid picks, Crable and Adams will be the leaders of the D.
I think Crable could turn out be one of the top OLB in the nation next year. To me, his problem this past season was consistancy. He'd seem dominant one game, then disappear for a couple. If he can stay consistant, I think he could be pretty high on some teams draft boards, and really make the defense a top unit again. Adams as well, with more consistant play, will be a stud IMO.
Crable is so athletic for his size he has the potential to be an All-American.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:23 PM    (permalink
SteelintheVille

I agree. He's got that former safety speed, and he just moves really well. He can go sideline to sideline and gets to the QB very well. I agree, I see him as an All American next year.
Old 02-15-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardsalltheway
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan
Quote:
Kellen Lewis. He will leave no doubt that he is better than Juice next year.
there isnt any doubt right now...
The media and most fans (Sweetness) don't seem to realize it.
When did I ever say that? B/c I don't remember saying it. I mean if I did I must've been smoking some homer pot at the time.

Kellen right now is a more refined QB than Juice, but in the long run, I'd take Juice all day. Laser rocket arm and he's elusive. Huge upside on Juice.

That and he's got some real weapons to work with now which will make him even better. But I do think Kellen will have a better season, stat wise in the passing game, no doubt.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 03:12 PM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan
Quote:
Kellen Lewis. He will leave no doubt that he is better than Juice next year.
there isnt any doubt right now...
The media and most fans (Sweetness) don't seem to realize it.
When did I ever say that? B/c I don't remember saying it. I mean if I did I must've been smoking some homer pot at the time.

Kellen right now is a more refined QB than Juice, but in the long run, I'd take Juice all day. Laser rocket arm and he's elusive. Huge upside on Juice.

That and he's got some real weapons to work with now which will make him even better. But I do think Kellen will have a better season, stat wise in the passing game, no doubt.
Never mind, that was Danman I was thinking of. He had a huge thing for Juice.
Old 02-15-2007, 07:21 PM    (permalink
I bleed green

Brandon Spikes
Old 02-15-2007, 08:22 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know I have a bit of an SC bias but, our kicker... Ryan Succop will emerge as the best kicker in college football.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2007, 11:38 PM    (permalink
G-Starr
Rookie

G-Starr hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

i like buster davis LB from FSU
Old 02-16-2007, 12:37 AM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWFender1
i can see CJ Gable having a breakout year for USC next year
I agree if they run the ball more

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 07:27 AM    (permalink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Labenz112
i like buster davis LB from FSU
He went pro.
Old 02-16-2007, 08:34 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another name, Erin Henderson, EJs brother. He looked really good last year.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 10:04 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151
Man did i have high hopes for EJ when he came out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-16-2007, 11:35 PM    (permalink
CM4
Rookie

CM4 CM4 CM4

Fresno State RS Soph WR Chastin West 6ft2 215 lbs. Breakaway Speed!
CM4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 12:07 PM    (permalink
Cerni88
Rookie

Cerni88 is a cocksman.Cerni88 is a cocksman.Cerni88 is a cocksman.

Branden Ore, RB, Virginia Tech
Old 02-17-2007, 04:17 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
Quote:
I did too. That was when I first started paying attention to college football, EJ was a beast.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2007, 07:33 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
Quote:
I did too. That was when I first started paying attention to college football, EJ was a beast.
I remember him terrorizing my gamecocks on year... he had like 25 tackles :shock:

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-21-2007, 01:21 PM    (permalink
Solomon
Veteran

Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.

Three of my break out players at this time last year were Malcolm Kelly, Glenn Dorsey, and Reggie Nelson so I'll give it a go again.

Antone Smith RB FSU
Branden Albert OL Virginia
Ndamukong Suh, DT Nebraska
Curtis Lofton LB Oklahoma
Craig Steltz S LSU
Old 02-21-2007, 03:20 PM    (permalink
TPFKA#1SaintsFan
Pro Bowler

TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.TPFKA#1SaintsFan hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

One of LSU's runningbacks. Hopefully someone steps up instead of the 5 RB rotation we had this past season. I'll say Alley Broussard if he can regain his 2004 form. If not, Keiland Williams or Charles Scott.

I also expect Trindon Holliday to break out as one of the nation's best return men.
The Poster Formerly Known As #1SaintsFan

Sig by jkpigskin
TPFKA#1SaintsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Victoria Ball

I am looking for FSU in whole to break out into the top 5 again, with drew weatherford really2 putting himself to a premier QB.

Thank God, jeff bowden got KOed :D
Old 02-21-2007, 09:37 PM    (permalink
LocCsta

Syd'Quan Thompson, Darian Hagan, Derrick Hill, Devin Bishop, Worrell Williams, Lavelle Hawkins
Old 02-21-2007, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Javzz
Veteran

Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.Javzz hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPFKA#1SaintsFan
One of LSU's runningbacks. Hopefully someone steps up instead of the 5 RB rotation we had this past season. I'll say Alley Broussard if he can regain his 2004 form. If not, Keiland Williams or Charles Scott.

I also expect Trindon Holliday to break out as one of the nation's best return men.
I dunno, Keiland just has so much potential. Can't see him getting beat out.

rainbeaukid
Javzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2007, 11:12 PM    (permalink
jbooshey
Rookie

jbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairjbooshey is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

For them UW Badgers:

Players who technically already broke out but aren't national names yet:
CB Jack Ikegwuonu was the best CB in the big ten this year and will be next year...not a Leon Hall fan if you can tell
TE/H-Back Travis Beckum had the most receiving yards out of any TE in the nation

Players who haven't broken out yet but will this year:
DE Matt Shaughnessy has been solid since his freshman year...now is the time to get national pub
QB Allan Everidge is who I feel will win the QB battle and from the sounds of it he has the best physical tools over any Badger QB ever...so if he gets the mental part down look out!
jbooshey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 12:29 PM    (permalink
ds8582
Rookie

ds8582 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

PJ Hill
ds8582 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Fresh
Rookie

Fresh hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snuff
Phil Ivey.
Is that an actual CFB player or did you mean him having a breakout year in poker, in which case I agree, but Negreanu is better.
Fresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2007, 06:29 PM    (permalink
Solomon
Veteran

Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.Solomon could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by omecool20
I am looking for FSU in whole to break out into the top 5 again, with drew weatherford really2 putting himself to a premier QB.

Thank God, jeff bowden got KOed :D
That whole FSU D will have a breakout year. Derek Nicholson, and Geno Hayes at LB. Tyrone Carter, Myron Rolle and Roger Wiliams in the secondary and Everette Brown, Andre Fluellen and Letroy Guion on the line are all poised for big years.
Old 02-22-2007, 10:57 PM    (permalink
rainbeaukid2
All-Pro

rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rainbeaukid2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think that nate longshore may have a good year this year as he has had another year with tedford and he still has desean jackson to throw to