Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-14-2007, 05:43 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Hell yea BABY! You know how we roll. Canadian football players wil show all of you how we do it. I saw JBond playing today, just a little while ago on my friends list, and the only score I saw was 7-0 for JBond, not to impressive my friend. It happens.

Dont worry, ETK, this Canadian Flag is going to be spread around, and it won't be any Canadian wearing it.

P.S Did you get my message JBond93?
I did, and the guy quit after I was beating him 7-0 and shut him to a 4 and out.
Anyways, there won't be any banning because I will be winning, 'nugh said.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 10:22 AM    (permalink
neko4
All-NFLDC

neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.neko4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt miss it did I?

USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher
neko4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 11:13 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What's a Canadian? Is that like being from Minnesota or something?
Old 11-14-2007, 11:14 AM    (permalink
vatech=accdomination
All-Pro

vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vatech=accdomination is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i will make the sig if needed.

FULL INBOX +REP TO SEND MESSAGE.....
vatech=accdomination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neko4 View Post
I didnt miss it did I?

USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
USA!
No you havent. Not yet.

It is scheduled for Thursday (tomorrow) at 7:00 EST.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vatech=accdomination View Post
i will make the sig if needed.
Making a sig for JBond93? Well, that nice, I was thinking of using the same sig that I have DChess wearing, but with some modifications. But if you would like to make one then by all means.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe he means the sig for you Bill!

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-15-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

So tonite @ 7:00.....are we still good JBond93? You know I will be there.
Old 11-15-2007, 01:47 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So tonite @ 7:00.....are we still good JBond93? You know I will be there.
the sig you will where will be funny

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 01:50 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
the sig you will where will be funny
I'll be there Bill.

And it is a WHOLE sig, so I have a lot planned :) And I have a month, so maybe it will change :)

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-15-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
I'll be there Bill.

And it is a WHOLE sig, so I have a lot planned :) And I have a month, so maybe it will change :)
Your getting a little ahead of yourself. Allright, well I guess your gonna lose all your writing underneath your sig then. I have some pretty good things planned for this. Its gonna be good.
Old 11-15-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I'm just saying, we have plans.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-15-2007, 03:55 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I'm just saying, we have plans.
Yes we do!
Old 11-15-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

You best get ready. Hopefully you are picking the right team to face me...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-15-2007, 03:59 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
You best get ready. Hopefully you are picking the right team to face me...
Likewise!!!
Old 11-15-2007, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Did you even watch those videos in my sig? You can see what I can do...

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-15-2007, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Did you even watch those videos in my sig? You can see what I can do...
Thats NCAA tho, different game from Madden.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:32 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick the Titans so you can just do the cheap running around thing that everyone I face does...:(
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 04:49 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will this be televised?

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 04:50 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
Will this be televised?
If only we were allow to have veiwers. I will be sure to take a picture of the final score, and scores throughout the game. I will post them afterwards. Hpefully jbon93 will keep you guys posted, because I only have one cable for my internet and it will obviously be into my Xbox.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Will this be televised?
or at least game casted?

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 04:51 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If only we were allow to have veiwers. I will be sure to take a picture of the final score, and scores throughout the game. I will post them afterwards. Hpefully jbon93 will keep you guys posted, because I only have one cable for my internet and it will obviously be into my Xbox.
ESPN2 would probably cover it, if UConn wasn't on tonight :D

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-15-2007, 04:52 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
or at least game casted?
Excellent idea. haha. Get a friend.

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
Old 11-15-2007, 04:53 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Excellent idea. haha. Get a friend.
im trying to set it up with JBOND

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2007, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
im trying to set it up with JBOND
How do you do that?