Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-16-2007, 11:28 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriots-Lions
bearsfan_51 and snuff are tied for the lead. Not that is a contest or anything, just saying.
Amazing. The two most hated people on this board.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 11:33 AM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

njx9 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51
Quote:
bearsfan_51 and snuff are tied for the lead. Not that is a contest or anything, just saying.
oh stop it.
njx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 11:35 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9
Quote:
Quote:
oh stop it.
Ok, two of the three.

Old 02-16-2007, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

meh.... ingrates

Quote:
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Vince Lombardi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:05 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CCB, njx, shiver, rob s, nvot, sweetness, probably more as well, just those guys are the ones who I first thought of.

Oh and Vince cos I feel sorry for him!

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 12:48 PM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Lombardi
meh.... ingrates
o ****, i forgot about Vince... maybe if he had mentioned me...

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 01:05 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vince Lombardi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
meh.... ingrates
o ***********, i forgot about Vince... maybe if he had mentioned me...
who are you? :P jk, remember the good ole days of messing with Roxy? Those were the days, we're gonna have to get her to come to Rover. :D

Oh well, I'm not opposed to taking pity appreciation. thx UK

Quote:
i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:03 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
meh.... ingrates
Buy me a pack of smokes and I'll say you. No menthol or generic brands.

Old 02-16-2007, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It seems like there's a fine line between loving someone and hating someone here. Some people hate snuff for the same reasons they love him.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 02:14 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
meh.... ingrates
Old 02-16-2007, 02:17 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
meh.... ingrates
I'll take it.

EDIT: I just noticed that the pack says "It's toasted" on it.

What the **** does that mean?

Old 02-16-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
meh.... ingrates

It's gonna cost you 50 camel cash to get the boy and the t-shirt though...

Quote:
Old 02-16-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:

EDIT: I just noticed that the pack says "It's toasted" on it.

What the *********** does that mean?
god knows...

although that brings up a pack i found in boulder a few years ago, in which the tobacco was toasted in honey (like honey roasted peanuts i guess). it just gave it a little tinge of flavor.

no, this is not going anywhere.
Old 02-16-2007, 02:29 PM    (permalink
njx9
Suck it Rob
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
meh.... ingrates

what if we leave the shirt out of it?
Old 02-16-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Vince Lombardi
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
meh.... ingrates

what if we leave the shirt out of it?

Quote:
Old 02-16-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:07 PM    (permalink
UKfan
All-Pro

UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UKfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan
Quote:
meh.... ingrates
o ***********, i forgot about Vince... maybe if he had mentioned me...
who are you? :P jk, remember the good ole days of messing with Roxy? Those were the days, we're gonna have to get her to come to Rover. :D

Oh well, I'm not opposed to taking pity appreciation. thx UK
Anytime, least you got a mention :evil:

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986
UKfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckNaked
bearsfan_51, cutlerchris(he's ma boy), ward, ghettosermon, toonster, njx, xiomera, frogstomp,
:D

You can be on my favorites list too.
Old 02-16-2007, 03:27 PM    (permalink
etk
All-NFLDC

etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.etk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat420
No one.
No wonder everyone hates Chiefs fans.

sig by BoneKrusher
etk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 03:30 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My favorite poster was easily Seantaylor21. He's back now, right?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Space Ghost
Veteran

Space Ghost hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward
It seems like there's a fine line between loving someone and hating someone here.
Space Ghost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 03:51 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
meh.... ingrates

Well if I ever want to start up my own Sandinistas movement I know how to go about it...

And they say Camel Joe encourages kids to smoke.

Old 02-16-2007, 04:20 PM    (permalink
GB12
Team Leader
Icon

GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.GB12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, my real list. In no order

CutlerChris
CCB
P-L
NGSeiler
BBD
javon favre

There are more, but I don't want to make it too long.
Old 02-16-2007, 04:21 PM    (permalink
wingboy2999
Pro Bowler

wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wingboy2999 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Unseen
Stoner because he's a Jags fan and he reps pretty well 8)

And Windy because he's awesome 8)
Should say Wingy.

Sweet Living

I remember 9/24/08
wingboy2999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2007, 04:24 PM    (permalink
ricky bobby
Pro Bowler

Location: Oh please give me a good reputation. I'm so concerned with what you think about me!
ricky bobby hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I don't even look at the poster. I just read the message. They all seem the same to me. Nobody in particular sticks out, other than Scott Wright, because he of course owns this site. This thread was created to kiss the a**es of the 5000+ post count posters.
ricky bobby is offline   Reply With Quote