Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-14-2007, 03:34 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Your methods of cheating on a test?

Come on guys, we've all gone through high school or college and cheated on a ton of tests. What were/are your ways of doing it?
For me, if the teacher puts up dividers between the students, I just move it forward a little bit before the test so I can still see the other person's test if I lean back just a little.
Or, my friends and I tap once for the answer to be A, twice for B, and so on. Or we'd hold up our fingers. To say what question we need help with, we'd do this: If we need help w/ #27, we'd tap our pencils twice, pause, and then do it 7 times.
A third way, is once most people are finished and they all start talking and distracting the teacher, I just blatantly ask people out loud what the answers are.
For math or science, you can write formulas on a tiny piece of paper and take that out during the test.
Post your methods, and maybe some people here will be helped out.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:36 PM    (permalink
CalBears99
Pro Bowler

CalBears99 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

oh yeah, and today my friends got a copy of last year's test from a friend and it was the exact same as this years. I quickly memorized the answers and finished it in like 2 minutes.

sig by Nyi28nhl from Islander Mania
CalBears99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

To be honest, I have never cheated on a test.

In high school it was easy and I knew a lot of people that did it. University is different. They're pretty strict at my school and it's pretty difficult after first year when the class sizes shrink.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Crickett
All-Pro

Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Crickett is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Studying.

Crickett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

in an econ class i had a couple years ago, i created a program on my scientific calculator and just type in formulas and vocab-definitions and that kind of stuff and save it. A lot of work typing that stuff on a calculator, but i couldnt remember some of the vocab. Usually in lecture halls though, just wear a hat and I can look down on the people's test in front of me if i need to.

Usually i'm good with the studying route though, tests generally dont try to trick you or anything that just studying for them is easier than risking getting caught for cheating.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:44 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sleep with the teacher.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:45 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

I just used to write notes on a sheet of paper, and I would try to sit somewhere in the front half of the class, and as the teacher would walk up and pass out the test, once she passed where I was sitting, I would pull out the notes, and fit them into the test papers. So I would just be flipping back and forth between pages getting the answers, and the teachers would never have a clue.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i don't trust my friends' educational abilities enough to cheat off of them. i will occassionally scribble notes on the table right before a test though.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just do it the old fashion way. Looking at my neighbor's paper.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
in an econ class i had a couple years ago, i created a program on my scientific calculator and just type in formulas and vocab-definitions and that kind of stuff and save it. A lot of work typing that stuff on a calculator, but i couldnt remember some of the vocab. Usually in lecture halls though, just wear a hat and I can look down on the people's test in front of me if i need to.

Usually i'm good with the studying route though, tests generally dont try to trick you or anything that just studying for them is easier than risking getting caught for cheating.
You're allowed to use programmable calculators during your tests?
Old 11-14-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I just do it the old fashion way. Looking at my neighbor's paper.
How do you know they have the right answer though? I've seen so many people burned doing this.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:48 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
It was probably a graphing calculator....at least thats what im guessing.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michigan View Post
i don't trust my friends' educational abilities enough to cheat off of them. i will occassionally scribble notes on the table right before a test though.
Hahahaha. Too funny.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:53 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
yeah, just a scientific graphing calculator, could use them a couple years ago, cant any more which is fine because a financial calculator is usually a lot more helpful on most of my tests.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:54 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How do you know they have the right answer though? I've seen so many people burned doing this.

Most often the person sitting next to me is smarter than me, so I just take their word for it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:56 PM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Look down at your test, or look up like you are thinking, and then glance at someones paper. Not like grabbing the answer, you would have to do this a few times, but getting the word order, you can put it together

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
fischbowl
All-NFLDC

fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fischbowl is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do the table notes too. Also, I have a see through folder and I put the note so I can see them and put it next to my desk.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"
fischbowl is offline   Reply With Quote
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TA's, get to be friends with them and you can get answers to anything

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 03:57 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Some guy at my university wrote answers on the bottom of his shoes. Don't ask me how, but he was caught. I don't think risking your academic future over one test is worth it.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:03 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

Quote:
Some guy at my university wrote answers on the bottom of his shoes. Don't ask me how, but he was caught. I don't think risking your academic future over one test is worth it.
i think that is the best point. I havent blatently cheated on a test in a couple years. I'll glance over if i am completely lost on a question but that's usually it. Definately not worth the risk.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilMonkey View Post
i think that is the best point. I havent blatently cheated on a test in a couple years. I'll glance over if i am completely lost on a question but that's usually it. Definately not worth the risk.
In high school I can understand. Worst that can happen is you get a 0 on the test. In university, you can not only get suspended or expelled, but it can be nearly impossible to get into another school because you have this terrible blemish on your record.
Old 11-14-2007, 04:09 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Exactly, if your caught cheating in any test at all at my university you're immediately kicked out and most likely won't be able to go to any university in Australia again. But yeah, cheating in tests was seriously enjoyable up to about the age of 15, after that, kinda gets risky and more difficult and just not worth it.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:12 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd like to consider myself a master cheater at my high school. Here are some of my methods that i've used.

1) Steal the test/exam before the day of the test/exam. Alot of teachers leave them somewhere on their desk or in a drawer, take a look around you might find one.

At my school every person has their own login (teachers and students). If you are able to get onto a cpu that a teacher has just used and not signed out of you can usually find the test by searching their files. If you find it just send it to yourself via email.

2) Voice record answers to MP3. I used to have a voice recording MP3 and I did this grade 10 business. Pretty simple, just that you can't get caught with the ear phone in your ear. I had long hair back then so it was quite easy.

3) In math or science classes I would always write a bunch of info on the inside of the cover for my calculator. You have to have the right calculator to do this but it's a very effective method.

4) Writing the answers on a small paper and just hiding that paper either under your test, under your leg, or wherever else you can think of putting it.

5) Text message another person and they give back the answer. Used it like once. Too time consuming, you should probably guess if you have to do that.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:42 PM    (permalink
BrownsTown
All-Pro

BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BrownsTown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I use the "high school teacher don't give a crap if you cheat anyway so just don't be completely obvious" method.
BrownsTown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
stephenson86
All-Pro

stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stephenson86 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i would hide my notes in the septic tank or what ever its called behind the bogs then i would go to the toilet like 3 times a test and just read the relevant notes
stephenson86 is offline   Reply With Quote