Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-14-2007, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

when you are a loud to bring a index card. My friend brings 2 or 3 in his pocket and switches them.
Old 11-14-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
drowe
Mr. Underrated
All-Pro

drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.drowe is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i only cheated one time in high school. had a big trig test and i was kinda lost at the time...but, a fire alarm went off and as i was leaving the room, i had a great view of everybody's test. kinda saved my ass.

i got accused of plagerism in college when i did not do it, and it was quite the battle.
drowe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Long sleeves with something writted on my arm

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 05:56 PM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

chapstick the side of a scantron.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Studying. Getting caught is not worth it.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Periphearal* vision helps.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:30 PM    (permalink
RyanLeaf#1
All-Pro

RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.RyanLeaf#1 is a cocksman.

I used to write everything down on a piece of paper. And if the test was one paper. Put it under the test, but if it was multiple pages put it in between pages. With math since it was obviously something you can not write down the answers in. I either failed or turned around or stood up and just looked at the other kids answers.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
Indianapolis Colts 13-3
Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
Coach Bob Huggins 10-2
RyanLeaf#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never cheated...all my friends would and get away w/ it. I just know if I tried something stupid like that, I would get caught.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Boston
All-Pro

Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Boston is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
I used to write everything down on a piece of paper. And if the test was one paper. Put it under the test, but if it was multiple pages put it in between pages. With math since it was obviously something you can not write down the answers in. I either failed or turned around or stood up and just looked at the other kids answers.
I bet that worked...

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well, you wait til the husband is gone, sneak in through the back door, go up to the bedroom, pull down your pants, have sexual intercourse, when finished sneak out the back door....

oh, cheating on tests? eh just stretch your neck, yawn and trust your neighbors mental skills or their cheating methods
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
j05son
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.j05son is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

In high school, I can't recall any blatant cheating to help myself, but I use to help my friends a lot...

We had this spanish teacher who taught a lot of the kids parents. He was beyond old and was ready to retire. He would give us like, vocab/spelling test, where he would say like "red" and we would have to write "rojo" but you had to know the word and spell it correctly. Well, by luck, our assigned seating in his class had myself and my friends all in the back of the class [A lot of my friend's last names were d's, h's, and s's and it just worked out in the alphabetical snaked seating he used]. Since he was a little old, I would spell out all the words to my friends...I would spell them out mostly at my buddy Holiday who was right next to me, but usually the entire back of the class could hear and even the front. Mr. Hancock was so old that it really didn't matter...

My junior year, we had to do a 10 page research paper on a topic given to us by our english teacher. I did mine and did quite well, so well that my teacher remembered it. My buddy didn't do his [since he's an idiot] but his topic was close to mine. I gave him my floppy and told him to reword things and delete some passages. He didn't. He printed my exact copy and we got caught. Ms. Cupp showed us the papers that were identical [I had misspelled "Civil" in the paper] and my buddy took the blame. Said he found my floppy in the computer lab and he didn't do his so he just copied mine. I said I had nothing to do with it and he almost didn't pass his junior year.

Our history/government exams were always the same. I use to write all of my answers down on the desk, after I turned in my exam, rewrite the answers on a index care and give them to my friends that had the class after I did.

When we had harder classes like calculus, chemistry, physics, advanced bio, I had people tell me what was on the test so I could read up on that a little more. I've never had anyone just give me answers...

I agree with Moses though, that was high school. Don't jeopardize your higher education with cheating. Not worth it.

Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

Last edited by j05son : 11-14-2007 at 06:42 PM.
j05son is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
chapstick the side of a scantron.
Lol, I had never heard of that and looked it up. False, but funny.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
I did the same thing. Except for the standing up and looking around. But just putting the cheat notes in the papers. Worked every time. Teachers wont book you for looking through the test.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Lol, I had never heard of that and looked it up. False, but funny.
What does it do?
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:54 PM    (permalink
Canadian_kid16
All-Pro

Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Canadian_kid16 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

uh...ask to go to the bathroom then go to my locker...I'm a smart guy, so I don't usually try to cheat, but I have on occasion

Proud fan of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Somewhat proud fan of the Toronto Blue Jays
Yes, a fan of the Toronto Maple Leafs as well
A fan of the USF Bulls
Canadian_kid16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 06:57 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont think ive ever took a legit test. Like studied the night before, and didnt at least glance at someones elses.

Yesterday, I walked up as if I was done, grabed a smart kids paper, and just went back to my seat and copied it. Obviously the teacher cant be staring the class down. I HATE teachers that do that. Like, do you have a life? go grade some papers.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Moses
All-NFLDC

Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.Moses could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'cuse-213 View Post
I dont think ive ever took a legit test. Like studied the night before, and didnt at least glance at someones elses.

Yesterday, I walked up as if I was done, grabed a smart kids paper, and just went back to my seat and copied it. Obviously the teacher cant be staring the class down. I HATE teachers that do that. Like, do you have a life? go grade some papers.
Ya, shame on teachers for making sure the kids don't cheat themselves and the rest of the class.
Moses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:16 PM    (permalink
critesy
All-Pro

critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.critesy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i have a pair of jeans with a rip in them by the pockets... so just write a **** load of stuff on my leg...haha.

RIP, Sean Taylor.
critesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
What does it do?

Its supposed to count every answer right, but it doesnt work.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:23 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.'cuse-213 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moses View Post
Ya, shame on teachers for making sure the kids don't cheat themselves and the rest of the class.
Most of life, not all, youll have someone to rely on. Whats wrong with getting a couple answers from someone?

I would be the best teacher. If my students wanted to cheat, go ahead, they would only be hurting themselves. and I wouldnt give homework :)

edit: you might be thinking, if I think like that, why do I cheat on tests? Well thats because Im not old enough to realize im screwing myself over for the future. I hate being lazy.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:28 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Most of life, not all, youll have someone to rely on. Whats wrong with getting a couple answers from someone?

I would be the best teacher. If my students wanted to cheat, go ahead, they would only be hurting themselves. and I wouldnt give homework :)

edit: you might be thinking, if I think like that, why do I cheat on tests? Well thats because Im not old enough to realize im screwing myself over for the future. I hate being lazy.
How about the fact that the purpose of school is not to get good grades but to learn...studying and actually learning is the best way to gaurantee a good grade.

Tests are actually useful tools to gage what a student has learned so if you were a semi-decent teacher you would care.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:32 PM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
you might be thinking, if I think like that, why do I cheat on tests? Well thats because Im not old enough to realize im screwing myself over for the future. I hate being lazy.
I dunno, i think with alot of subjects you're not really screwing yourself over at all. If you want to be an engineer for example and need higher grades to get into college (i dont really understand how your school system works but whatever), and your english marks are letting you down then how is it going to hurt you in the future to cheat in an english test?

Not saying you should, just trying to give another point of view
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2007, 07:37 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
I dunno, i think with alot of subjects you're not really screwing yourself over at all. If you want to be an engineer for example and need higher grades to get into college (i dont really understand how your school system works but whatever), and your english marks are letting you down then how is it going to hurt you in the future to cheat in an english test?

Not saying you should, just trying to give another point of view
good point, but I have absolutely no idea what Im gonna go to college for. The only thing I know is sports. Not too many Majors in that subject.
Old 11-14-2007, 07:39 PM    (permalink
'cuse-213
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbpackers0065 View Post
How about the fact that the purpose of school is not to get good grades but to learn...studying and actually learning is the best way to gaurantee a good grade.

Tests are actually useful tools to gage what a student has learned so if you were a semi-decent teacher you would care.
Yeah I didnt really get anywhere with that post..
Old 11-14-2007, 07:41 PM    (permalink
gbpackers0065
Pro Bowler

gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.gbpackers0065 could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Yeah I didnt really get anywhere with that post..
Would, "get off your ass and study" work better?