Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-13-2007, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.
Default The Biggest Game: Billingsley vs. JBond

In the recent events of DChees converting to becoming Canadian, and taking a month off to do so, one of his good friends, JBond93, has decided to take DChess' status in to his own hands.
I, on the other hand, have continued to bask in the glory of converting a household name on NFLDC to Canadian, that I was willing to offer up his Canadian status as well as put JBond93's on the line as well.

We have reached a mutual agreement a to when and how this will happen.
Thursday November 15th 2007, at 7:00 EST
Madden 08, Xbox Live
Billingsley26 (Canada26) @ JBond93 (TheP1414)

Some stipulations:

1. You may use all teams except:
Indianapolis
New England
San Diego

2. JBond93 gets home field

3. We play on standard settings (i.e. all-pro, weapons, etc.)

4. If Billingsley26 wins, I wear the Canada sig.

5. If I JBond93 wins (and I will,) I want two things: 1. To save DChess from a Canadian prison. 2. To give you a sig of my choice for one month.

Let the game begin!
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:32 AM    (permalink
RoyHall#1
Pro Bowler

RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RoyHall#1 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're getting your ass kicked. If Jbond plays with the Browns.

Last edited by RoyHall#1 : 11-13-2007 at 10:49 AM.
RoyHall#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 10:48 AM    (permalink
VoteLynnSwan
All-Pro

VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VoteLynnSwan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stop acting like anyone else cares.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.
VoteLynnSwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 12:06 PM    (permalink
JF4
Pro Bowler

JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JF4 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stephenson86
JF4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoteLynnSwan View Post
You know you care VLS. I tell you this, the game will be over by halftime.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:33 PM    (permalink
familyguy555
Pro Bowler

familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.familyguy555 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

awesome-o!

sig made by BoneKrusher
familyguy555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by familyguy555 View Post
awesome-o!
Old 11-13-2007, 03:37 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Thank you, I was literally about to type exactly what you said.
Old 11-13-2007, 04:02 PM    (permalink
NYGibril28
Pro Bowler

NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NYGibril28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

DChess is gone?

Paul

New York Giants
New York Yankees
New York Knicks (unfortunately)
UConn Basketball
Virginia Tech Football
UConn Football
NYGibril28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYGibril28 View Post
DChess is gone?
Until I save the day and we run off into the sunset together.

And yes, this is between me and Billingsley, no one else really needs to bother with it, the thread is kinda pointless when there is the DChess thread.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-13-2007, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Man_Of_Steel
Pro Bowler

Man_Of_Steel hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Really I could care less.
Man_Of_Steel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 04:45 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBond93 View Post
Until I save the day and we run off into the sunset together.

And yes, this is between me and Billingsley, no one else really needs to bother with it, the thread is kinda pointless when there is the DChess thread.
It might be thread worthy if it were two top notch posters, instead of one top notch poster and a no name. I mean seriously who in the **** is billingsley anyway?
Old 11-13-2007, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
It might be thread worthy if it were two top notch posters, instead of one top notch poster and a no name. I mean seriously who in the **** is billingsley anyway?
Apparently Canadian, that's all I got.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-13-2007, 05:03 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
canadian who hates america. he made a thread to prove it a while a go. then dchess made one to ban him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Umm..you didn't see his sig? He makes one-handed catches.

ONE-HANDED!!

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:04 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
canadian who hates america. he made a thread to prove it a while a go. then dchess made one to ban him.
I hate America.

Old 11-13-2007, 05:10 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I hate America.
so does cartmanclone

do you wanna be like him?

Quote:
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Old 11-13-2007, 05:12 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Who doesn't want to be like cartmanclone?

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-13-2007, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Billingsley26
Pro Bowler

Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.Billingsley26 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Dont give me that. You know who I am. Dont be foolish. I remember you getting upset at me for speaking bad about Willis Mcgahee, which "crazily" enough, the Bills are performing better than the Ravens. I also remember you along with others nagging on Canadian Bacon and Canada itself.

I like to sitr up controversy. Thats how I do it. Many people probably don't like me, but why be like the norm, be different.
Billingsley26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

This thread is going to turn into a winner, I guarantee it.

Follow Me on Twitter!
Old 11-13-2007, 05:20 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

it has cartmanclone

Quote:

Old 11-13-2007, 05:29 PM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
You are a big steaming pot of ignorance. I guess rednecks ran out of people to insult for religion, race and sexual orientation, so now you have to settle for bashing people based on where they're from, even though you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about. Typical redneck Texan making generalizations about Canadians based on overused American misconceptions. It's a tired act.
he isnt a texan.

cartmanclone on the other hand is.

Quote:

Old 11-13-2007, 05:33 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jballa838 View Post
canadian who hates america but lives there now lol
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 05:36 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
Legend

Dude who deleated my post?

Old 11-13-2007, 05:48 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billingsley26 View Post
Dont give me that. You know who I am. Dont be foolish. I remember you getting upset at me for speaking bad about Willis Mcgahee, which "crazily" enough, the Bills are performing better than the Ravens. I also remember you along with others nagging on Canadian Bacon and Canada itself.

I like to sitr up controversy. Thats how I do it. Many people probably don't like me, but why be like the norm, be different.
And McGahee has proved you wrong.