Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-14-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Wooooo!!! A Magical high!

I'm having a +rep party at my house tonight!!! All invited! Who wants some!
only if you promise not to serve that ****** cheese you served last time.

and come on, get some better chips than last time
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:10 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want more Lee. He's the guy we need to get the ball to as long as Hedo struggles.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:11 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Know what's funny? Howard didnt have an actual recorded shot in the 4th quarter. He did miss two free throws. haha.

I am proud of him, though. He still struggled mightly one on one with Perk, going like 1-5 when he was actually isolated on him. But, Dwight played his ass off on both ends and took advantage of our misses off on drives. You couldnt ask for more. His post deficiencies did show once again in isolation but, when we penetrated and got him moving without the ball, that is where he really shined.

When you look at it...Dwight wasnt given the ball more in post up situations. He did his damage after getting offensive boards. We need him to bring that same intensity for this last one. Outstanding tonight.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-14-2009 at 09:39 PM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pau just got away with doing the bunny hop with the ball

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I reading things wrong or do the Lakers really have only 5 points right now?
Michigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:15 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post
I want more Lee. He's the guy we need to get the ball to as long as Hedo struggles.
I want to see him more too. But with Allen doing nothing and Lee shutting down House. I dont think he's changing anything up. If Allen finally comes to life, though. We'd be in serious trouble because, he has had plenty of good looks that have just not fallen.

If we do manage to get by the Celtics...Lee is for sure back in with the starters against Cleveland.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-14-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
I want to see him more too. But with Allen doing nothing and Lee shutting down House. I dont think he's changing anything up. If Allen finally comes to life, though. We'd be in serious trouble because, he has had plenty of good looks that have just not fallen.

If we do manage to get by the Celtics...Lee is for sure back in with the starters against Cleveland.
What do you think about playing Lee against Mo Williams some?
Old 05-14-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
10K REP POINT WINNER!

Lucky #11! C-Lee's jersey no.!!!

+rep on it's way
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:18 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
What do you think about playing Lee against Mo Williams some?
A little bit for sure. He can play him fine but, normally against the Cavs, he's shadowing Delonte, who has a nice shot of his own. He'd also play on Lebron every now and then as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-14-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:26 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Quote:
10K REP POINT WINNER!

Lucky #11! C-Lee's jersey no.!!!

+rep on it's way
Sexy awesome.
Old 05-14-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Check out these Rockets, damn. I love that Von Wafer.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-14-2009, 09:44 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gotta love Kobe's face when he gets a foul. "Wha? That foul was on... me?! Psh. *****."

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-14-2009, 09:50 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Beautiful move by Scola.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-14-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Yes! Yes! Yes! Kobe just got T'd up!

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-14-2009, 09:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nice Kobe sucks chant.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL this is good stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL

Artest: I didn't flop *sticks out tounge*

Quote:
Old 05-14-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Refs can be played so easily when a series escalates. They try and control it too much and though this wasn't too huge an incident, it is quite risky. Van Gundy is right about this, there isn't anything to warrant them being so quick to blow the whistle.

"Brooks whips it out"

haha
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:57 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
LOL

Artest: I didn't flop *sticks out tounge*
Pretty sure he was showing him that he bit his tongue...because, he had a pretty bad chunk out of it. yuck. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-14-2009, 09:58 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

These announcers are terrible. They haven't taken Kobe's wang out of their mouth since he got that technical.

Gotta love how Kobe chews Pau Gasol out going into the locker room. Way to be a team leader there, Kobe.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-14-2009, 09:59 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

No way that was a T, but I hate Kobe so it still brought a smile to my face to see it happen :)

Quote:
Old 05-14-2009, 10:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sexy awesome.
Done.

Would love to watch another Game 7 on Sunday. Go Rockets.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rep abuser!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:04 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah that was a pretty big chunk he bit lol

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:06 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
These announcers are terrible. They haven't taken Kobe's wang out of their mouth since he got that technical.

Gotta love how Kobe chews Pau Gasol out going into the locker room. Way to be a team leader there, Kobe.
Dont you dare hate on Jeff Van Gundy

hes 100% right, but thats not why im defending him, hes a golden god of color commentating~

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote