Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-17-2009, 03:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yeah, to his credit... he's come a long ways. Glad we got Mo Evans and Brian Cook outta that deal.
Oh I know, the shot looks awful but, he shoots it at a decent enough clip. He didnt have anything resembling a three point shot on Orlando, his jumper wasnt even good. Now, he would fit right in. The three ball still isnt developed as much as you'd like but, he fits our style now. He was one of my favorites when he was with us.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:40 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

happy with the 1st half can't ask any more from Gasol, Kobe needs to start making shots

KCJ58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:54 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Honestly, I'm hoping the Rockets win.

Because if the Lakers win, they're going to go down hard against Denver. And I really don't want to have to eat my shirt.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 03:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Oh I know, the shot looks awful but, he shoots it at a decent enough clip. He didnt have anything resembling a three point shot on Orlando, his jumper wasnt even good. Now, he would fit right in. The three ball still isnt developed as much as you'd like but, he fits our style now. He was one of my favorites when he was with us.
I thought the deal worked out great for us when we did it. I really liked Mo, but I didn't know Otis' intentions were to let Mo walk. I also overrated Cook. He has nice skills, they just didn't translate consistently for us. Inconsistent playing time can do that though.

Everything happens for a reason though. Glad we have Lee and Alston today.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, is it possible for Houston and LA to have a close game in the 4th quarter? Judging from this series Denver looks like they are going to take LA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 04:44 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

50 points going into the 4th quarter. They couldnt even beat a high school team tonight. This proves that the Rockets are better with TMac. Missed layups, missed free throws, missed easy jumpers. Definitely not the Rockets night. Scola is getting schooled up and down the floor and each side of the ball. He wouldnt average a double double if Yao wasnt getting double teamed.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:48 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post

Because if the Lakers win, they're going to go down hard against Denver. And I really don't want to have to eat my shirt.
I'll allow you to put Ketchup and Mustard on it.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:51 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JT Jag View Post

What makes you think they are going to go down hard against Denver???
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:07 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
What makes you think they are going to go down hard against Denver???
Wishful thinking? Almost every knock against the Lakers stems from the fact that there are teams they don't respect and don't play hard against. Is that going to happen against Denver in the WCF? Maybe. But I wouldn't bet on it
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 06:47 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Denver has all the momentum. The Lakers just aren't that hot right now.

I could be wrong, and I hope I am, for the reason I've already given.
Old 05-17-2009, 06:59 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

Need another 20-20 from Dwight here.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So nervous right now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-17-2009, 07:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL. Boston has some old futty dutty lookin' cheerleaders.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

That was corny as heck Pierce. :D
Old 05-17-2009, 07:07 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

Ok, Hedo. Let's not think of this as a pressure situation, because you'll choke.

Instead, think if it like this: Have a big game and you'll probably get an extra few million dollars when you hit free agency this summer.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
So nervous right now.
Don't worry, I ate my lucky charms today!

Old 05-17-2009, 07:08 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gaaaaaaaame Tiiiiiiime!

Now this one is going to be good, I can't wait.

Quote:
Old 05-17-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
LOL. Boston has some old futty dutty lookin' cheerleaders.
Hahahahahaha, same thing crossed my mind too, but I'd still hit :D

Quote:
Old 05-17-2009, 07:09 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Nice...i got my my lucky rabbit's foot here as well. It's in the bag! :)

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-17-2009, 07:11 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

Good start with the three-point shooting. Then again, I could have hit that one.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:13 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Alright.... Good sign... Hedo is on target early...

Can we end the game now?
Old 05-17-2009, 07:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

HOOOOOOOOo hoooo hoooooooh ohohohoho....
Old 05-17-2009, 07:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

One thing about Hedo that I like is that he does look for Howard when passing the ball.
Old 05-17-2009, 07:17 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Dont let him get into your head JJ.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 05-17-2009, 07:18 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was Reggie Miller just talking about cock blocking?