Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2009, 08:10 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love both Kobe and Lebron, but Kobe is still a more dangerous player.

I'm pulling for the Nuggets though. I don't think the Magic can beat the Lakers. To beat Lebron and Kobe would really be nearly impossible. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. More importantly, let's hope the Magic get that far.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:29 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Well, they do for me. I ******* love lobster. :D
Fair enough

They're both good obviously, but for me it comes down to...

Lebron is the better athlete, Kobe is the better basketball player.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
Hint:Not the Bears.
TitleTown088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:30 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They are blowing the whistle any time someone cuts a quiet fart out there. They'd hand someone a technical if they cut a loud one. This is ridiculous.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:31 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitleTown088 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chauncey sweats a lot.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
they get smoked.

Old 05-27-2009, 08:34 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

White men can jump.

they get smoked.

Old 05-27-2009, 08:35 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Birdman! Ka-kaw! Ka-kaw! Tookie! Tookie!

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-27-2009, 08:43 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Fair enough

They're both good obviously, but for me it comes down to...

Lebron is the better athlete, Kobe is the better basketball player.
Well, there's a reason why you can't compare the two, because Lebron is 7 years younger. When they were the same age, Kobe was just as beast of an athlete, except for the strength.
Old 05-27-2009, 08:46 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Well, there's a reason why you can't compare the two, because Lebron is 7 years younger. When they were the same age, Kobe was just as beast of an athlete, except for the strength.
Kobe used to be ( and still is) a fine athlete but he was never as athletic as Lebron. Reguardless, that irreleveant becase people compare them today, not 7 or 8 years ago.

Also, Diab what kind of a bird says Tookie Tookie?

they get smoked.

Old 05-27-2009, 09:02 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitleTown088 View Post
Kobe used to be ( and still is) a fine athlete but he was never as athletic as Lebron. Reguardless, that irreleveant becase people compare them today, not 7 or 8 years ago.

Also, Diab what kind of a bird says Tookie Tookie?
It was a line from Evolution... It's the only line I remember from the movie.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-27-2009, 09:08 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
It was a line from Evolution... It's the only line I remember from the movie.
Ahh I see.

Jumbo Tracy Morgan came to play tonight.

they get smoked.

Old 05-27-2009, 09:17 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't get it i honestly don't get it.

Why do they give fisher extended minutes?

What does he bring to the table over farmar or brown?

and don't say veteran leadership.

He struggles on offense, he gets burned by the quicker guards, he doesn't have insane assist numbers.

doesn't make any sense.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:21 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

soybean I seriously sympathize with you. Derek Fisher should be running the second rotation if that..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
TitleTown088
All-NFLDC

Here comes Mamba.

Fisher is playing like crap.

they get smoked.

Old 05-27-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

These announcers are crap

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-27-2009, 09:46 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
These announcers are crap
You don't enjoy Van Gundy's failure to pronounce Nene correctly?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 09:48 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
You don't enjoy Van Gundy's failure to pronounce Nene correctly?
I don't enjoy their terrible anecdotes. Van Gundy also told me what an And 1 is. He broke it down just like John Madden.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-27-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait. Did Hugh get new girls?
Old 05-27-2009, 10:00 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Hugh Hefner is a pimp. That is all.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-27-2009, 10:01 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hef will live forever

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:03 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

I'm really impressed with the way the Lakers are playing defense tonight

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-27-2009, 10:12 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Odom needs a beard like Rick Ross, only then will he become a truly great player
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Finz99
Pro Bowler

Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Finz99 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
Odom needs a beard like Rick Ross, only then will he become a truly great player
I'm picturing that...and it is awesome. Odom needs to get on that.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:22 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn, this is a straight beat down this entire quarter, I wanted a good finish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luke Walton sucks so much.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:28 PM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Luke Walton sucks so much.
Moar liek "Luke Lawlton", amirite?
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote