Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When he's on the court, it's like the Lakers are playing with 4.5 men, if that. He's a complete crutch.

This Kleiza guy kills the Lakers off the bench.
Geo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:30 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
LeBron is a big reason why they lost the game last night, there's no way you can deny that. I don't want to hear about fatigue and stuff because almost every player is suffering from that, and as a star player and the second coming of Jesus Christ, he needs to put his team in a position to win, and with the 7 lost possessions at the end of the game he took away some of that ability.
Yea because they would of really been in that game without him right? Come on now, their not even close without Lebron, yea he made some turnovers, but I'd hardly put that loss on him...You make mistakes when you play the entire 2nd half and OT without rest, he's not a machine ya know.

And he did put his team in a position to win, why do you think they had a chance to win on the final possession of the game? Also nobody played the type of minutes he did in the 2nd half, it's like you guys want him to magically win every game all on his shoulders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh for god sakes Gasol you *****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Geo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The refs really dislike Nene, he must have insulted their loved ones during the regular season or something.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:32 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a terrible ******* call on Nene

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:34 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see how it is. If LeBron isn't going to be in the finals then Stern will make sure Kobe gets in the finals.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's kind of crazy the D JR is playing on Kobe. Nothing outstanding, but a lot better than I was expecting.
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Gasol has made some great blocks on Anthony tonight.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The refs are FAR worse tonight than they were last night.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-27-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
The refs are FAR worse tonight than they were last night.
And the commentators just said that it was a well-officiated game.

The refs should be convicted for murder. They killed the playoffs.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 05-27-2009, 10:38 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sometimes when Billups has been out there I've thought it was Anthony Carter. He's been terrible.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:40 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
Sometimes when Billups has been out there I've thought it was Anthony Carter. He's been terrible.
At one point he passed the ball to Gasol twice in a row. No wonder the nuggets are losing.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Geo
Neo Geo (Moderator)
Icon

Good thing for the Nuggets that Fisher is still horrible.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Non-Game 4 Rafer Alston looks terrible for the Nugs tonight.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-27-2009, 10:44 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
What a terrible ******* call on Nene
You wanna play good defense then flop... get to the ******* bench. I'd T him up and send him to the showers while I'm at it.

It's a great call and the only call the ref can make.

I would like an explanation as to why Derek Fisher is seeing any playing time.

Liability defensively and he can't hit the rim when he's wide open.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:47 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBanger View Post
You wanna play good defense then flop... get to the ******* bench. I'd T him up and send him to the showers while I'm at it.

It's a great call and the only call the ref can make.
what is this i dont even
Old 05-27-2009, 10:49 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
what is this i dont even
I don't understand anything Big Banger says really. And Melo got ******* murdered tonight and barely got any calls.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-27-2009, 10:50 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what is this i dont even
Glad I wasn't the only confused one.

Quote:
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Old 05-27-2009, 10:52 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Why are they doing Sportscenter from LA? It's definitely a good thing the Lakers happened to win. What a coincidence.
Old 05-27-2009, 10:54 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Why are they doing Sportscenter from LA? It's definitely a good thing the Lakers happened to win. What a coincidence.
Late night sportscenter is always in LA now.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-27-2009, 11:13 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by the decider13 View Post
Late night sportscenter is always in LA now.
Why's that? Not that I blame them. Or is it just a temporary thing?
Old 05-27-2009, 11:14 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Yea because they would of really been in that game without him right? Come on now, their not even close without Lebron, yea he made some turnovers, but I'd hardly put that loss on him...You make mistakes when you play the entire 2nd half and OT without rest, he's not a machine ya know.

And he did put his team in a position to win, why do you think they had a chance to win on the final possession of the game? Also nobody played the type of minutes he did in the 2nd half, it's like you guys want him to magically win every game all on his shoulders.
I didn't say that LeBron wasn't the reason they were competitive in the end, but when it comes down to it, losing those seven possessions because of his mistakes was the greatest downfall of that team in Game 4 and is the greatest reason to why the Cavs have are sitting at a two game deficit.

LeBron has all the ability in the world, but until he learns how to close a game out like Kobe Bryant then he needs to be critiqued for poor play at the conclusion of games.

And please do not bring up the fatigue factor because it comes with the territory of being a star player and arguably the best player in the league.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:18 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes I knew someone would complain about officiating in another game other than the Cavs vs Magic. Man I love how the refs are to blame in every game
mo drew gets about 16 touches a game on offense (on a good day), and will run circles around ray rice. rice has no speed, 2nd burst or agility. he's a strong midget. How can anyone be excited about that.
John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 11:26 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
Yes I knew someone would complain about officiating in another game other than the Cavs vs Magic. Man I love how the refs are to blame in every game
Did you actually watch the game or are you just bitching about bitching?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 05-27-2009, 11:31 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
what is this i dont even
You should get a foul for flopping, which is what Nenne did.

I would also give him a technical foul for pulling that ****. I hate floppers. I'm also mildly intoxicated, so my grammar and/ or spelling could look funny and might not make a lot sense, but in my mind it makes perfect sense. My fingers might not properly get the message to my inherbriated (I ****** that up big time and don't even care) brain is sending.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't understand anything Big Banger says really. And Melo got ******* murdered tonight and barely got any calls.
I laughed.

Melo gets so many calls he could literally get raped by Trevor Ariza and they should not think about calling foul.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote