Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-03-2009, 11:20 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Thunder came close to beating the Lakers tonight. My boys are growing up before my eyes.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 11:37 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
The Thunder came close to beating the Lakers tonight. My boys are growing up before my eyes.
I hope your eyes grow up soon.
Old 11-04-2009, 12:08 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like you, Ryan Anderson, but he is bound to piss me off this season. He shoots way too much, way too freaking trigger happy. Pietrus getting this way is enough for me on most nights but, Anderson shoots every single time he touches the ball. 1-11 from three, are you freaking kidding me?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:10 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
And this is why the Magic aren't a great team. Don't get me wrong, they are very good and the Pistons are a tough opponent, but the Magic live and die by the 3. It was the same way last year. Yes, it got them to the finals. However, when they can't hit jumpers, they have absolutely no offense.

Also, I know Anderson is a 3 point shooter, but there is no way he should be allowed to shoot the ball 11 times from 3 point land the way he was shooting tonight. That's the problem I have with teams relying on 3 pointers and long jumpers. When they can't hit them, they keep chucking and nothing changes, they just pray they'll go in.
You cant say anything like this about this Magic team yet. They're so different than last year. They're not the same team that made it to the finals a year ago. We're missing three starters from that team and the bench is completely different. Our team was pretty much overhauled. We dont even know what we have here yet.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-04-2009, 12:24 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
And this is why the Magic aren't a great team. Don't get me wrong, they are very good and the Pistons are a tough opponent, but the Magic live and die by the 3. It was the same way last year. Yes, it got them to the finals. However, when they can't hit jumpers, they have absolutely no offense.

Also, I know Anderson is a 3 point shooter, but there is no way he should be allowed to shoot the ball 11 times from 3 point land the way he was shooting tonight. That's the problem I have with teams relying on 3 pointers and long jumpers. When they can't hit them, they keep chucking and nothing changes, they just pray they'll go in.
I have no problem with teams relying on the three but as you mentioned you need a secondary option when the three isn't falling.

That's why I personally feel like D'Antoni runs an amazing system. Even though the Knicks aren't really built for it yet he emphasizes on ball distribution in addition to the three, but right now the Knicks don't have many interior players and therefore we tend to jack up too many threes. That's the reason we lost the first three games.

However the most recent game was more of what D'Antoni likes to do. Shoot the three, but establish a healthy flow of ball distribution and interior scoring which opens things up. He also relies more on having a pure point guard to run the system. Something we also lack to a certain extent, although Duhon actually does a pretty solid job. If we had some star players on this team I'm confident he could be a starting point guard on a championship type team.

I love the style the Sixers play too, which is what I think the Knicks will start to do more when we bring in some more athletic players. They are always running up and down the floor like a constant fast break. It's fun to watch too.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:24 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL at the hornets getting so passionate when they make a good defensive play on kobe.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:09 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Hakeem > Wilt.
Yeah but Wilt banged 20,000 women, and never got AIDS or HIV.

Also, Dirty Dirk. Hells yeah. 29 in the 4th.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 12:36 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
LOL at the hornets getting so passionate when they make a good defensive play on kobe.
The Hornets are such a ******* pathetic team right now. Their just embarrassing the city.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 11-04-2009, 01:10 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Hornets are such a ******* pathetic team right now. Their just embarrassing the city.
I never said anything bad about the team. I actually like them. I've been pimpin russell westbrook since his UCLA days.

It was just funny how Etan Thomas and Sef were so passionate and into it when they blocked or stopped kobe for a play, kind of speaks to how good they think kobe is.

Last edited by soybean : 11-04-2009 at 01:13 PM.
Old 11-04-2009, 02:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syobean
LOL at the hornets getting so passionate when they make a good defensive play on kobe
You mean the Thunder, not the Hornets.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:07 PM    (permalink
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES
Pro Bowler

RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never said anything bad about the team. I actually like them. I've been pimpin russell westbrook since his UCLA days.

It was just funny how Etan Thomas and Sef were so passionate and into it when they blocked or stopped kobe for a play, kind of speaks to how good they think kobe is.
You mean they know how good Kobe is.
We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw
RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 03:29 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I said what I did about the Hornets because you said Hornets. Now, the Thunder on the other hand, is another story. The Thunder is my team.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 11-04-2009, 04:54 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
I said what I did about the Hornets because you said Hornets. Now, the Thunder on the other hand, is another story. The Thunder is my team.
lol, didnt even notice that. my bad.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:13 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I would kill to have the Hornets in Milwaukee...try being a Bucks fan!

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Freakin Nets.

:(

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:36 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

It's the Jameer Nelson and Ryan Anderson show.

And it was well reported that C Lee wasnt too happy about being traded. umm. I dont think he worked on his game too much since then. He has been ice cold. Come on Courtney, get it together.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 11-04-2009, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brook Lopez is a stud.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 08:57 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dear Corey Brewer-

There is a reason you are open, stop shooting so much.

Sincerely- Timberwolves fans. (All 5 of us)
Old 11-04-2009, 09:34 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good game so far between the Wizards and Heat. Wiz up by 2 with 1:30 left, Heat ball.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:38 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwayne Wade

<3

Please come to Chicago.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:40 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

YOU STAY AWAY SWEETNESS HE'S MINE.

Wade. <3

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Terrible decision there by Arenas, an alleyoop down by three with 10 seconds left?
Old 11-04-2009, 09:45 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn you Knicks, can't even go on a streak of 2 wins can you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Dear Corey Brewer-

There is a reason you are open, stop shooting so much.

Sincerely- Timberwolves fans. (All 5 of us)
Still laugh at people who argued with me that Brewer was a better prospect than Jeff Green. I always knew there wasn't a great market for NBA players who can't shoot, can't dribble, has a terrible build, and are overrated man defenders. He's got long arms at least. And some of you thought he was the next Shawn Marion.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Still laugh at people who argued with me that Brewer was a better prospect than Jeff Green. I always knew there wasn't a great market for NBA players who can't shoot, can't dribble, has a terrible build, and are overrated man defenders. He's got long arms at least. And some of you thought he was the next Shawn Marion.
Who in the blue hell thought he was a better prospect than Jeff Green? I preferred Oden to Durant but I would never have thought that.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote