Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-27-2010, 07:12 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always said during the draft process that Curry's PG skills are wayy underrated. In fact it's kind of funny since it's what he's known for but Curry sucks when he is in a shooting state of mind. When Curry plays within himself and shoots only when open that's when he's dead on. When he's set on shooting threes he can easily give you 2-10 from behind the arch. A 18 point 10 assist Curry game is far more efficient than a 32 point 5 assist game. I think he's really starting to settle in. I think watching Monta Ellis he's realized that you can't be both a point and a ball hog, the two don't work well together if you are a starter. If your the 6th man sparkplug scorer like Jamal Crawford than fine, but a starting PG should never be consistently taking 15+ shots a game, especially shots out of the flow of the game.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 09:29 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
I would say there is just about no chance the Nets would even consider moving their first rounder, let alone for someone like David Lee. And the Nets won't move Harris until at the earliest the lottery where they will know if they will get Wall or not, and even then I see Harris staying with the team for at least one more year before being moved(kinda like D-Rose and Hinrich, although I recognize Harris is more valuable than Hinrich).

Also...this CP3 for trash speculation has to stop. There is no way that the Hornets move CP3 for nothing. They aren't gonna trade the a top 5 player(at least for the future) for expiring contracts and "draft picks and maybe a youngster. This sounds even more farfetched than when JT Jag(I think it was) was talking about him going to the Magic
Well, we have to wait and see on the CP3 front. If what reports say are true, and that the New Orleans owner is very stingy, then its possible. Consider that the team around CP3 is disintegrating in front of him. He is a player that needs other good players around him to succeed. He lost his coach, he lost his best big man and reports having him losing his favorite scorer (David West). What would really stop Paul from asking for a trade, other then possibly being a gentlemen in this situation. And of course D Lee wouldn't be enough to go and get the first rounder, but that would probably be one of the big pieces. IDK what would be enough, all I know is that Donnie Walsh has to be searching for a PG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:30 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can see the Nets trying to acquire a nice young PF, but our first rounder is going nowhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:35 AM    (permalink
MiWolves
Rookie

MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
I can see the Nets trying to acquire a nice young PF, but our first rounder is going nowhere.
not even for amare?!
MiWolves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:40 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiWolves View Post
not even for amare?!
the very possible #1 overall pick for Amare? no thanks.
and I LOVE Amare.
I'd deal a young 2/3 and the other 1st we have (Mavs) but our first rounder should go nowhere unless we get something massive in return.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:45 AM    (permalink
MiWolves
Rookie

MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MiWolves is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well i could see the nets trading the mav's first rounder and some young players (yi and douglas roberts) for amare
MiWolves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:49 AM    (permalink
JFLO
Pro Bowler

JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JFLO is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Nets first rounder isn't going anywhere, until after the lottery. If they end up getting the 3-5th pick, then I could easily see it going to a team looking to trade up for a player like Favors or Turner.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig
JFLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiWolves View Post
well i could see the nets trading the mav's first rounder and some young players (yi and douglas roberts) for amare
this would be fantastic. Getting rid of Yi and getting Amare? I'd cry tears of joy.
Although I'd rather ship Lee instead of CDR, personal preference.
Quote:
Old 01-27-2010, 11:30 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
this would be fantastic. Getting rid of Yi and getting Amare? I'd cry tears of joy.
What's with your hatred towards Yi? He's not a bad player at all and has been one of the few bright spots on a horrible Nets team.
Old 01-27-2010, 02:00 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
What's with your hatred towards Yi? He's not a bad player at all and has been one of the few bright spots on a horrible Nets team.
have you watched this team? or are you just reading the box scores?
He's TERRIBLY soft and doesn't rebound and is just pathetic at playing defense in the paint.
Quote:
Old 01-27-2010, 02:01 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
have you watched this team? or are you just reading the box scores?
He's TERRIBLY soft and doesn't rebound and is just pathetic at playing defense in the paint.
I have neither watched the team nor read the box scores. That said I believe Yi is totally your best player and you should be on your hands and knees washing his feet and offering him your 2nd born (since i assume the 1st is already promised to Ray).
El Peefs????? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
I have neither watched the team nor read the box scores. That said I believe Yi is totally your best player and you should be on your hands and knees washing his feet and offering him your 2nd born (since i assume the 1st is already promised to Ray).
I have not offered to give up Scotty and my baby to any Ray Rice nor will I ever.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:07 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.El Peefs????? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I have not offered to give up Scotty and my baby to any Ray Rice nor will I ever.
You lost me with this one homes !
Old 01-27-2010, 02:08 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Peefs View Post
You lost me with this one homes !
My grammar for that sentence was pretty terrible, but I believe Scotty and I were supposed to have a child together. I could be wrong if he betrayed me though.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 02:09 PM    (permalink
El Peefs?????
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
My grammar for that sentence was pretty terrible, but I believe Scotty and I were supposed to have a child together. I could be wrong if he betrayed me though.
Well he is from jersey
Old 01-27-2010, 02:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Brodeur, our childs name will be Marty.
and dammit peefs, no more shots at jersey!
Quote:
Old 01-27-2010, 04:30 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Crittenton and Arenas get suspended for remainder of season. Time to relax and blaze L's.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 10:41 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

NETS WIN NETS WIN NETS WIN!!! woooo!
Quote:
Old 01-28-2010, 01:37 AM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That certainly would not be enough at all to get Amar'e, Yi and Lee really? I think any deal would probably have to start with either Bropez (who is untouchable) or Harris (who is blocked by Nash). No real clear deal that could work. Hell, that proposed Heat deal that I saw would be ridiculous if it went through. And yeah, agreed that it is 99% unlikely the Nets trade their draft pick, but Chucky brought up what would be the most valuable thing the Knicks could get in a trade other then dumping Jeffries and/or Curry.

I just love John Wall so so much, I'm trying to figure out what possible scenerio the Knicks could get him lol. Yes I know I am dreaming on that one

But like I said, I love John Wall so much, and I hate Isiah Thomas so much more

Here is the article that says he has already decided
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/35085066/ns/sports-nba/

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 02:06 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
NETS WIN NETS WIN NETS WIN!!! woooo!
so what also Ray Rice is mine boys

Lakers beat the Pacers tonight, happy about that
KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
That certainly would not be enough at all to get Amar'e, Yi and Lee really? I think any deal would probably have to start with either Bropez (who is untouchable) or Harris (who is blocked by Nash). No real clear deal that could work. Hell, that proposed Heat deal that I saw would be ridiculous if it went through. And yeah, agreed that it is 99% unlikely the Nets trade their draft pick, but Chucky brought up what would be the most valuable thing the Knicks could get in a trade other then dumping Jeffries and/or Curry.

I just love John Wall so so much, I'm trying to figure out what possible scenerio the Knicks could get him lol. Yes I know I am dreaming on that one

But like I said, I love John Wall so much, and I hate Isiah Thomas so much more

Here is the article that says he has already decided
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/35085066/ns/sports-nba/
I love Wall too but there is absolutely zero chance of him being a Knick. Also even though all Knicks fans hate Isiah it wouldn't make much of a difference if we did have our first rounder this year, in terms of getting Wall. We're actually too good to really have a shot at the top pick, barring something crazy.

My best hope is that Kemba Walker decides to leave UConn early (which I also doubt will happen) and we acquire a draft pick somewhere in the middle of the draft in order to grab him. He'd be great with the Knicks. Good passer, solid shooter, and he is almost as fast as John Wall, albeit he doesn't quite have the strength and finishing ability Wall does, among other attributes.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:04 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
I love Wall too but there is absolutely zero chance of him being a Knick. Also even though all Knicks fans hate Isiah it wouldn't make much of a difference if we did have our first rounder this year, in terms of getting Wall. We're actually too good to really have a shot at the top pick, barring something crazy.

My best hope is that Kemba Walker decides to leave UConn early (which I also doubt will happen) and we acquire a draft pick somewhere in the middle of the draft in order to grab him. He'd be great with the Knicks. Good passer, solid shooter, and he is almost as fast as John Wall, albeit he doesn't quite have the strength and finishing ability Wall does, among other attributes.
The Bulls were 33-49 when they got the first pick and subsequently Derrick Rose. So never say never. Also, I think you are overrating Walker a little bit, but if you like him you like him.

Derrick Rose has been on a tear the past month+ and is dominating the game and taken it over when it needs to be done. He is really the leader on the court now and it makes me happier than I would have ever thought.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
The Bulls were 33-49 when they got the first pick and subsequently Derrick Rose. So never say never. Also, I think you are overrating Walker a little bit, but if you like him you like him.

Derrick Rose has been on a tear the past month+ and is dominating the game and taken it over when it needs to be done. He is really the leader on the court now and it makes me happier than I would have ever thought.
Were the Bulls really that good? I don't recall to be honest. Still, it's pretty unlikely and until it happens I'm not going to get too worked up about it.

You're also right about Walker though. I am overrating him due in part because I am a UConn fan, but I watch him a lot and I can say he's a pretty good player and has developed in a good point guard. Speed wise he is almost as fast as Wall though. If Walker stays another year I have no doubts he'll be a lottery pick (if he isn't already). He has been turn over prone at times but he's actually a pretty good passer and an excellent ball handler.
Old 01-28-2010, 12:20 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know all the facts and figures couldn't tell you **** about whats going to happen in basketball BUT some guy on ESPN cooked up a weird formula to see where Kobe finishes amongst the all time scorers and he finished 3rd a couple points shy of being 2nd.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2010, 01:12 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yahoo Sports reports the reserves for the all-star game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/bal...n=nba ,216300

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote