Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-18-2010, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
I dunno, what insider info would he have? The shares are publicly owned, and he would be purchasing into a company that he works for. Its like when starbucks employees get shares for working at starbucks.
He would have the insider of info of knowing the team would be signing the best player in the league.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:36 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Well what if he buys the stock after he signs?
I imagine the NBA has some sort of rule that the owner of a team can't also be a player(or one will be instilled once a publicly shared team happens), so the point is moot
Old 05-18-2010, 11:43 PM    (permalink
aNYtitan
All-Pro

aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.aNYtitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
He would have the insider of info of knowing the team would be signing the best player in the league.
Alright, but if his friends and advisers were to purchase into the Knicks, at the moment they sign him, that wouldn't be illegal. I don't believe this would get considered as insider information.

And in regards to your response to LT, it's like the fan's dream of owning the team and playing for it. No rule that I know of stops that. What would stop an owner from being an employee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Show me your Wang, if you will.
aNYtitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:44 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I imagine the NBA has some sort of rule that the owner of a team can't also be a player(or one will be instilled once a publicly shared team happens), so the point is moot
He wouldn't literally own the team. That would be James Dolan. Lebron according to the article he would be buying publicly traded shares not literally buying the team.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:46 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNYtitan View Post
Alright, but if his friends and advisers were to purchase into the Knicks, at the moment they sign him, that wouldn't be illegal. I don't believe this would get considered as insider information.

And in regards to your response to LT, it's like the fan's dream of owning the team and playing for it. No rule that I know of stops that. What would stop an owner from being an employee?
At the moment they sign him the stock would instantaneously skyrocket and they wouldn't be able to capatalize on it.

Ya nvm...I'm pretty sure MJ was a part owner when he played on the Wizards so it prob would be allowed. My bad
Old 05-18-2010, 11:48 PM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought MJ had to sell his share in the Wizards in order to play? I remember hearing that the NHL allowed it, so Mario Lemieux played for Pittsburgh while owning them, but MJ had to sell his share in the Wizards. That's why he owns the Bobcats.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Last edited by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) : 05-18-2010 at 11:51 PM.
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 11:53 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
I thought MJ had to sell his share in the Wizards in order to play? I remember hearing that the NHL allowed it, so Mario Lemieux played for Pittsburgh while owning them, but MJ had to sell his share in the Wizards. That's why he is/was in Charlotte's front office.
Idk about the Wizards thing.

But Michael bought a minority ownership in the bobcats then when the BET guy was the owner(don't remember his actual name at the moment). Then when he decided to sell Michael bought it and become the Majority owner.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I never said he wasn't a good shooter.... :/

But his ability to control the tempo of the game, set up teammates, break his opponent down, make clutch plays, hit free throws and just demoralize the other team and break hearts is the best in the league.
You mean the guy who's almost as bad as Dwight Howard at shooting free throws is good at hitting them?

But yes, Chris Paul and Deron Williams can do all those things but they also can shoot and score at a superior rate. And are superior passers. Defensively Rondo is top notch though.
Old 05-19-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rondo is the best PG in the NBA. There is no debate. He's at that level.
Come on D. No debate? There is no way in hell you can say he's better then Deron or Chris Paul without a debate, I'd argue he's not on that level yet, let alone clearly better.

How quickly can you forget about how good Deron has been these playoffs, and what CP3 is when healthy. Rondo is up there, but he's nowhere near clearly better.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:02 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Call me crazy, but I'd still take Nash over Rondo.
Old 05-19-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Come on D. No debate? There is no way in hell you can say he's better then Deron or Chris Paul without a debate, I'd argue he's not on that level yet, let alone clearly better.

How quickly can you forget about how good Deron has been these playoffs, and what CP3 is when healthy. Rondo is up there, but he's nowhere near clearly better.
Rondo had an amazing night....again. Yes, I'm getting carried away, but I think the debate is closer than most think. Rondo plays elite defense compared to those two. I haven't seen him miss an important shot in a long time.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:39 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Celtics/Lakers O will that be a great match up, Kobe has a chip on his shoulder against the Celtics, that series could go 7

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 01:40 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Rondo had an amazing night....again. Yes, I'm getting carried away, but I think the debate is closer than most think. Rondo plays elite defense compared to those two. I haven't seen him miss an important shot in a long time.
Hes played great during these play offs, but i would still put him just a TAD behind D Will and CP3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 02:02 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another reason why the Magic are 0-2 is because Rashard Lewis has been completely shutdown by the Celtic's Defense. His offense has been non-existent and he's actually hurting the team with his piss poor defense and sulking on the floor. SVG should be giving more minutes to Ryan Anderson and Brandon Bass if Lewis keeps up this act.

That's one thing I like about Doc... He knows how to use his bench.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:17 AM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know if I'm willing to say he's better than CP3 or Deron Williams...yet but this season Rondo has shown that he's on that top tier in the PG picture, I think who is "best" just depends on personal preference. Hopefully another beastly PG from Kentucky will be joining him on that top tier soon ;)
Old 05-19-2010, 02:29 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
I don't know if I'm willing to say he's better than CP3 or Deron Williams...yet but this season Rondo has shown that he's on that top tier in the PG picture, I think who is "best" just depends on personal preference. Hopefully another beastly PG from Kentucky will be joining him on that top tier soon ;)
The Wizards are one of the few teams that have never had great post play. The NBA is all about your bigs. College is all about your backcourt. Wall is a fancy start, but they need to get BIGGER.
Old 05-19-2010, 02:44 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I know why Otis Smith signed Brandon Bass, but I have no idea why SVG doesn't use him. Bass was a beast last year in the playoffs. I was so excited to get him, but this makes me equally as pissed. So frustrating.

...it's nice to be posting back in this forum. :)

Last edited by D-Unit : 05-19-2010 at 02:47 AM.
Old 05-19-2010, 03:19 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

@paulpierce34: Anybody got a BROOM?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:09 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I never said he wasn't a good shooter.... :/

But his ability to control the tempo of the game, set up teammates, break his opponent down, make clutch plays, hit free throws and just demoralize the other team and break hearts is the best in the league.
You don't watch Chris Paul?
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:13 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's not exactly how it works. This isn't insider trading at all. LeBron is not an "insider" of MSG Inc., nor is he receiving any non-public information from an current insider or employee. An example of insider trading would be if he signs with the Knicks, two years later the team tells him privately that they're trading him, so he sells all his stock the night before the trade.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:36 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I miss Turk. No way Orlando loses that game last night with him on the court. Stupid Raptors not using him correctly...

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:21 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It kills me how poorly the Celtics play for 4 quarters.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:27 AM    (permalink
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
All-NFLDC

MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate both teams in the ECF, but I guess if I had to choose, go Celtics. This final 4 definitely sucks though. 3 of the 4 teams I hate and the other one I'm just neutral to(Phoenix).

*sigh* at least the Blackhawks are kickin' ass, I guess.

Quote:
Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
do i tell you when to flip the burger?
MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:31 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know how to respond to the lottery results. Once again, the Kings got beat against the odds. There was a 69.5% chance that the Kings would get a top 4 pick (in a 4 player draft). And the Kings get #5. Last year there was a 64.2% chance the Kings would get a top 3 pick. The Kings got #4.

This is killing me! I knew that I would love to have Turner, Wall or Favors. I am half passionately in love with Cousins and half passionately afraid of him. It was almost 50/50 that the Kings would get #3--a shot to choose between Favors/Cousins. But no. Commissioner Stern had to rig the lottery to compensate the Wiz for Arenas' stupidity. I mean really, how horrible is it going to be over the next half decade to listen to ESPN talking about how the Wizards seemed doomed to failure, but then they won the lottery against all odds (10.3% chance) and now Wall has singularly brought their team back from the brink of extinction and into relevance.

So who do I support the Kings drafting now? The silky smooth SF in Wesley Johnson--the one who doesn't have an incredible ceiling because of his lack of explosive athleticism? Or do I support the incredibly explosive Al-Farouq Aminu--a player who is all athleticism (more explosive than anyone the Kings have had since Gerald Wallace sat on the bench in their playoff run) and little polish? If the Kings are looking for someone with star-level upside, it's Aminu, but that is a scary scary pick due to how far he has to go to get there.

And then, of course, the Kings would have to deal with the logjam at SF with Donte Greene and Omri Casspi. In reaction to this, the Kings could reach for a guy like Xavier Henry who is a SG and whose calling card is a very good jumpshot (to balance out the backcourt with Evans' slashing), but he too lacks explosiveness. And I'm not sold on his ability to be a top player in the NBA which is what the Kings need. With a team like the Kings, you don't pick a player who seems to profile with a ceiling as the 4th best player on a championship team. The Kings need to pick someone who can be an All-Star in the future.

Would have been a lot easier if they had gotten a top 3 pick...

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:37 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Farouq started to develop an outside game last year. I'd probably take Wes Johnson because of his nice floor.
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote