Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is James Harden your favorite player?
Yes 63 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-19-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lakers-Celtics.. yuck. Another reason the NFL is #1, it isn't dominated by traditional powers. (Boston-New York is just as bad in baseball)

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:36 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wordofi View Post
You forgot to mention that he averaged 4.4 rebounds per game during the regular season. That's got to be, by far, the worst rebounding numbers in the NBA for a power forward who plays over 30 minutes per game.
If he's not hitting 3s, he's completely useless. Talk about overpaid... Ryan Anderson is better than Rashard Lewis... and I'm dead serious.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 08:37 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Lakers-Celtics.. yuck. Another reason the NFL is #1, it isn't dominated by traditional powers. (Boston-New York is just as bad in baseball)
Tell that to the Magic bashers. LOL. People are actually cheering for an LA/BOS matchup. Give me the Suns and Magic. :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:03 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ahahaha kobe just got owned by dudley he was about to pull out some moves you could tell by his fancy dribblin.
Old 05-19-2010, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Isn't dominated by the traditional powers? Take a look at the last bunch of AFC representatives in the Super Bowl. The Celtics hadn't been in the NBA finals in a long ass time before being there in 2008.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:48 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I used to actually like Amare Stoudemire. Now, I absolutely despise of him. Go break a leg, literally, you piece of garbage.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:54 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I used to actually like Amare Stoudemire. Now, I absolutely despise of him. Go break a leg, literally, you piece of garbage.
what happened - hard foul? i just turned the game on...
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
what happened - hard foul? i just turned the game on...
What he said about my boy Lamar Odom

Old 05-19-2010, 09:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
How about Amar'e Stoudemire?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 09:57 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What he said about my boy Lamar Odom
the lucky thing? seems like he's just trying to play mind games and failing.

granted, i do want the suns to win. i'm tired of the lake show in the finals.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:00 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
How about Amar'e Stoudemire?
**** him too

Old 05-19-2010, 10:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

prokhorov is the boss. my favorite part? when he said Power forward was our biggest weakness. GET THE **** OUT YI.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 10:14 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

dear lord. Dudley what an act

Old 05-19-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
prokhorov is the boss. my favorite part? when he said Power forward was our biggest weakness. GET THE **** OUT YI.
this guy is quickly making me a nets fan
Old 05-19-2010, 10:46 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
the lucky thing? seems like he's just trying to play mind games and failing.

granted, i do want the suns to win. i'm tired of the lake show in the finals.
Whelp, better get used to it :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:07 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All this best PG business requires me to post Derrick Rose.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 11:32 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i had a post back in this thread that said "Lakers > ALL ans it;s gonna be that for a couple of years" +rep 4 whoever gets that post on quote, KOBE is a god and he WILL get his 5th RING THIS YEAR! mark my words

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:36 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

guess what were winning a ring this year again, Kobe i gettin g#5 the only ppl thta can stop us is Rondo & KG that's it besodes that you niggas ain got ******* **** mither fuckung ***** PHX sucks balls i hate fenikz no **** ciz he's a ******* ***** ass *****

Old 05-20-2010, 01:38 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
guess what were winning a ring this year again, Kobe i gettin g#5 the only ppl thta can stop us is Rondo & KG that's it besodes that you niggas ain got ******* **** mither fuckung ***** PHX sucks balls i hate fenikz no **** ciz he's a ******* ***** ass *****
how ****** up are you right now?

i agree with you, but youre going over the top right now lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:41 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You need to learn to hold your booze my friend.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2010, 01:44 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
how ****** up are you right now?

i agree with you, but youre going over the top right now lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
You need to learn to hold your booze my friend.
Cause we gonna bring it to anybody who want it
You want it? you gon' get it
Name 'em we gon' hit em, chew em up and spit em out
Too much venom, and if you roll with 'em
We gonna **** you up with 'em
I got too much momentum moving in my direction to lose
My shoes will explode, soon as you go to step in 'em (BOOM)
You know how we do it, when we do, how we do it, when we come through
G-Unit, D-1-2 and Obie, we all move like assassins
Ski masks and glove: Consider this as a warning
Disaster comes faster than you can react to it, just ask Muggs
But we are fizast, **** your little ***** ass up
We are not killers; my vato will have you shot though
Drag through the barrio and ****** like Kim Osario
Little sorry hoe ass, go ask B Real
We burn source covers like ****** Cypress Hill
Did in the 90s, when you was in diapers still
Shady Records, "you better believe the hype is real"
This is no joke, I don't smoke
But I toke enough second hand to make my ****** "P.O." choke
I'm an OG; you ****** with a GI Joe
Bia Bia, mia meo a Vida loc
I'm a psycho, Mariah aint got **** on me
When I retire I'll be spitting baby food on people
At San Ysidro Ranch, huddled up next to her
With Hello Kitty slippers on, humping her legs
You ever had your cap peeled back, or your **** pushed in?
I put my blade in you like a ******* pin cushion
Slice your ear clear off, Smirnoff and indo
I'll show you how to kill a ******* man like Sen Dog
Nobody told you that I'm loco, esse?
I lack every sane chemical in my membrane
I'm Slim Sha..."D" in the "Dy" is for "deez nuts"
And you can get each one for free so feast up
I pee in a cup for three months; I'm having an E party for Easter, please come

Old 05-20-2010, 01:48 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

btw fenikz is the only poster i like besides CCB, D-Unit, Xio, (all the ppl in my fantasy leagues & in the RDT) also yoda & all the other Rams fans that's it, (but there is alot of posters I am forgetting I do love most of you but I'm 2 drunk to post, it should be a felony like drunk driving

Old 05-20-2010, 02:09 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From this:
Quote:
To this:
Quote:
btw fenikz is the only poster i like besides CCB, D-Unit, Xio, (all the ppl in my fantasy leagues & in the RDT) also yoda & all the other Rams fans that's it, (but there is alot of posters I am forgetting I do love most of you but I'm 2 drunk to post, it should be a felony like drunk driving
Something is off here..
Old 05-20-2010, 03:03 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

I'm hammered behond hambo leave me the **** alone I'm a ***** mithefucker

Old 05-20-2010, 04:16 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I cant wait until a team not named the Lakers, Celtics, Spurs, Pistons, Bulls, or Rockets wins a championship. Considering these teams have won the championship in 25 of the last 26 years. ughhh.

And as for the Lewis talk...the guy is starting to age rapidly and he's never had that killer instinct. He's never wanted to be the man, and he had all the ability to be that guy, but he never wanted the spotlight. I dont know what happened last year, but for that playoff stretch, he finally played inspired ball, and carried this team on his back. Doesnt look like that's happening this year. As for him being useless if he's not making threes, that's wrong to a point. He has an excellent post game, and he's a fantastic slasher, he just doesnt feel like doing it, which is ridiculous. He's one player that I will never understand. He certainly has the ability to take over a game, he just doesnt have the best attitude to go along with the skill set.

As for some other other notes...is VC even playing defense out there? It's constantly 5 on 4, dammit. Granted Turk wasnt exactly worth the cash he was seeking, but Lee and Turk would have helped us a helluva lot in this ****** series.

People say Turk played bad defense...check out VC. ugh.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 05-20-2010 at 04:20 AM.
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote