Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2010, 04:09 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
I've tried not to sip the Lebron haterade THAT much these past 24+ hours, besides nothing would be sweeter than to see Kobe hopefully get his sixth ring against this team, but climb on board into the hot tub time machine where I bring you back to the year 2006. This is an exact quote from Lebron:

This essentially proves that Lebron was scared.... He no longer believed in his own abilties to be able to build and lead a championship team. So although the "witness a coward" sentiment may be a bit harsh... it essentially is true....

This is no fault to his own. I learned in my management class to attack one's behavior not their personality for their personality is just a representation of who they are. This is Lebron, though we all had higher expectations for him, he unfortunately did not see the predefined greatness we all affixed to him.
Wtf was he trying to lead, himself? Because there was no one else on the court, but him playing at cleveland.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:20 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if lebron and bosh had a baby it would look like the child i would have with erin andrews.
Old 07-10-2010, 06:55 AM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
For all the talk about how Lebron strung everyone along, how do you guys know that Wade didn't know he wanted to return to Mia all along. So it's not a problem he strung Chicago along, and went back for a 2nd visit? It's a freaking FA visit, who gives a **** if a player knows what team he wants to sign with before visits, you guys act like FA never existed before Lebron James started doing it, and that this stuff doesn't happen with nearly every player.

He's doing his due diligence by taking ever visit as he should.
Exactly. Its about keeping your options open. Who knows what would have happened if Bosh would have done a sign and trade with Houston. I think Chicago would have been a real possibility for Wade or Lebron than, but I don't know, everything would have changed. Other free-agent moves with second tier guys could have happened.

Even if a player has his mind made up, occasionally a great sales pitch might change it or could convince him to wait and something pops up and changes everything.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:08 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
God that's an awful offer for Reddick.

How does Korver get 15 over 3 years, but Reddick gets 20 over 3. Ridiculous. Just because you have the money now, doesn't mean you have to blow your load and spend every penny to overpay people.

Still, if they got both, they would probably leap over Orlando and be the clear cut #2 seed at least.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 07:26 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
That's what I'm thinking.

Starting rotation:

PG: Chalmers
SG: Dwade
SF: LeBron
PF: Haslem
C: Bosh

BN: Dooling (PG)
BN: Mike Miller (SG/SF)
BN: Raja Bell (SG/SF)
BN: Joel Anthony (PF/C)
BN: Muhammed or K. Thomas (PF/C)

Yeah, that's deep and title worthy.

Back in the 90s that lineup would have been too small. In today's NBA there is such a dearth of quality 5s, especially 5s with offensive talent, that they would be fine with that lineup.

As for the bench: I read on ESPN that Mike Miller and Raja Bell (a Miami native) are essentially a done deal. Joel Anthony is already technically on the Miami Heat, as they have a qualifying offer for him. So if they could add a PG (Dooling would be good, Wade has talked to Jason Williams already) and a F/C like the two guys you mentioned. It would give them, already, a very solid bench. They would still struggle with length, but they would be a lightning fast lineup and Wade and James would annihilate any wing players they faced until they got to Kobe/Artest.

Last edited by Shiver : 07-10-2010 at 07:41 AM.
Old 07-10-2010, 07:33 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Erik Spoelstra's Heat bio doesn't say that he has a wife or any kids. He may want to get cracking, because it will be very suspicious when he announces he "wants" to spend more time with his family.
DJ Gallo FTW

Old 07-10-2010, 07:54 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
if lebron and bosh had a baby it would look like the child i would have with erin andrews.
half-Velociraptor and half-muscular black man?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:17 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad for the Heat in the S&T for Bosh they had to give the Raptors back the pick they got from them in the Marion trade. Man that's a lottery pick. Thank God I couldn't imagine if the Heat got Perry Jones or Brandon Knight.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 09:47 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Back in the 90s that lineup would have been too small. In today's NBA there is such a dearth of quality 5s, especially 5s with offensive talent, that they would be fine with that lineup.
I think the stating line up would likely be Chalmers/Wade/James/Bosh/Anthony with Miller and Haslem getting starter minutes. Bosh was pretty adamant about not playing center and Anthony gives some strength down low.

Also Miller's deal will apparently be 5/25. Awesome.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:14 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see why Shaq won't return to the Heat, it would let Bosh play his natural position. Even if Orlando got back to the Eastern Conference Finals next year they would have a big body to bang with Howard unless he turns into Hakeem or something. Keyon Dooling would be a legit pick up even CJ Watson from Indy.

Soooooooooooo wierd seeing Lebron in that jersey though.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:29 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Durant is my favorite player in the NBA. I love his personality and his style of play.
Mine 2, always has been, and he's my favorite Longhorn of all time with VY. I wished Tyreke went to Texas as we were in the running because I had a good feeling about him, but I always knew Durant was a special talent and can't wait to see how he progresses.

He's the type of superstar I wish more people embodied. That said, I just hope OKC can manage to keep him and Westbrook around longterm and I think when we see the Lakers start their decline that the Thunder will start making trips to the Western Conference Finals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:29 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Orlando is still expected to match that offer sheet for Redick, according to Otis Smith. All signs point to Redick starting in Orlando by 2012 the latest.

Should have just kept Lee there, Otis. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:31 AM    (permalink
Finsfan79
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

Finsfan79 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I thought Chicago was the best fit until the Mike Miller deal, and now it looks like they are going to be able to bring Haslem back. Has anyone mentioned Zydrunas as a vet minimum possibility?
big Z lives about an hour north of miami in Boca Raton. Actually works out at my gym sometimes (mike tyson there too sometimes and alot of other celebs). I think it could be a very good chance of him coming back.

PG Lebron James
SG DWade
SF Mike Miller
PF Chris Bosh
C Big Z

Bench:
Chalmers
Anthony
Bell
Aroyo
Wright
Haslem (6th man)
3 rookies (2nd rounders, or beverley last year if he looks good)

Pretty good depth. I understand it would be strange to have lebron at PG, but he would be like the Riley Magic Johnson part 2. He has covered PG's in the past defensively and between him and Wade they should easily cover the guards. Anthony can be the defensive stopper on the middle when needed. Haslem would be the 6th man and "spirit" guy (morning's old role).

This gives them a vet team as well since Spolestra like Riley hates playing rooks it seems. So sorta fitting they dont need to deal with it for a while since no more picks for us.

That is my two cents for how I see this going. If they dont get Big Z then slide in anthony and use pittman as the backup
Finsfan79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 10:36 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Speaking of Courtney Lee...I have no idea where he fits in with the Nets now. Things are getting cloudy at the 2/3, with Lee, Williams, Morrow, and Outlaw.

And let me just say...I absolutely love the Morrow and Outlaw signings. Assuming the Warriors let Morrow walk, which is expected. I want to see him playing major minutes in NJ. Realistically, Lee may not even start next season. :/

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-10-2010, 11:23 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we also have Damion James who, all signs point to, him playing the 3. I think Lee might get dealt for a power forward.

I think our starters are gonna be: Harris-Williams-Outlaw-PF-Bropez
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:26 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Can anyone actually see Al Harrington being relevant on a winning team? haha. He tweeted again today that he really likes the Magic. And Orlando has shown interest in a sign and trade. I just wish the Knicks would take Carter off our hands in return. More likely, they would get a Pietrus, Bass, or Gortat combo to make things work. I dont want to give up Gortat for Harrington, though. Gortat could be a more valuable chip.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-10-2010, 11:27 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Orlando is still expected to match that offer sheet for Redick, according to Otis Smith. All signs point to Redick starting in Orlando by 2012 the latest.

Should have just kept Lee there, Otis. :/
Sometimes I don't think Otis knows what he's doing. Matching the offer for Gortat, signing Bass, letting Hedo walk and bringing in VC, matching the offer for Redick...

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:27 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Can anyone actually see Al Harrington being relevant on a winning team? haha. He tweeted again today that he really likes the Magic. And Orlando has shown interest in a sign and trade. I just wish the Knicks would take Carter off our hands in return. More likely, they would get a Pietrus, Bass, or Gortat combo to make things work. I dont want to give up Gortat for Harrington, though. Gortat could be a more valuable chip.
I want him on the nets. a 2 year deal, his home state, let Favors grow, he wouldn't be too bad an option
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 07-10-2010, 11:34 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Sometimes I don't think Otis knows what he's doing. Matching the offer for Gortat, signing Bass, letting Hedo walk and bringing in VC, matching the offer for Redick...
He's been pretty hit or miss. I've loved some moves, hated others. Lately, I think he's off his rocker. He lost some major points when he traded Courtney Lee for an over the hill VC. The guy has some bad man crushes on some players and he typically gets what he wants. See VC and Duhon who he's actively pursued for a few years. Hell if I know. The fact that we're even interested in Harrington kind of scares me, too. But I do want Lewis back at the 3, so I'm open to the idea.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-10-2010, 11:41 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

http://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/status/18200253274

....uhm, why?

(Nets sign Johan Petro for 3 years 10 mil, that's what the link says for the lazy)
Quote:
Old 07-10-2010, 12:19 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol Petro shouldn't even be in the league anymore. I also read the Nets were getting prepared to offer Scola a contract the Rockets wouldn't want to match, like in the area of 5 years/50 mil or maybe even a little bit more.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scola/Bropez down low would be pretty good.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

He's still better than Orton.

Made myself sad.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 07-10-2010, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

I could not stop laughing.. Dan LeBatard is the man.

Old 07-10-2010, 12:37 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Lol Petro shouldn't even be in the league anymore. I also read the Nets were getting prepared to offer Scola a contract the Rockets wouldn't want to match, like in the area of 5 years/50 mil or maybe even a little bit more.
I can't believe the Nets offered Petro a contract. I think Scola would be a really good addition to the Nets but I don't think he's work 5/50.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote