Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-10-2010, 03:31 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Reddick will be tricky but will he be capable guarding 2 guards?
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:33 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
It would probably be like having Ben Gordon again. Except we don't have Hinrich to come in to take over his man. Plus, Rose hasn't shown to be anything more than average at best defensively, so our backcourt would probably get toasted. But out front court is going to beeeeeast.

God I hate Ben Gordon.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:38 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Korver was a good signing. Should have gone after Wesley Matthews and Anthony Morrow.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:40 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Orlando matches the offer, I would rather see them get Ronnie Brewer to platoon with Korver. It's still not the best fit, but we could try again at the trade deadline.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
I'll lose a lot of respect for Fish if he goes to the Heat. The main reason he went back to LA was because of his daughter's illness, or so he said. If he jumps to the Heat then the Jazz fans claiming he lied to get out of his deal may have been right.

That said, he's a pretty perfect fit in that lineup. Like Shiver said, shoot 3's, play defense, man the point every once in a while and be a leader.
Derek Fisher, Mario Chalmers and Mike Miller (and if they get Raja Bell) could just camp out at the 3P line and never be guarded, ever. It would not surprise me if Miami had the best 3P shooting in the league. Teams would rather take their chances than let Wade-James-Bosh have a field day at the rim. Not sure they could stop that either...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Nah Lakers said Blake is starting and they want Fisher to take a pay cut, he isn't staying in LA
It's Trevor Ariza all over again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
He is a better defender than people give him credit.

Last edited by Shiver : 07-10-2010 at 03:45 PM.
Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:47 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redick has decent fundamentals on defense, he just isn't long or quick enough to be a great defender. I think he will by into Thibs scheme well, but I don't want to overestimate it. All reports say that Orlando will match.
MidwayMonster31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 03:49 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chicago at least has the talent and overall game to give Miami (especially if they don't gel) a fight. I think Orlando fares the worst. They will get annihilated at every position other than Dwight Howard. Unless he becomes Hakeem or Kareem, I don't think they would fare very well.

Miami's road is still very tough. The Bulls might be great, if Boston is healthy/fresh they will defend like a mofo, and the Lakers still match up even to the Dream Team.

Old 07-10-2010, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
He's the type of superstar I wish more people embodied. That said, I just hope OKC can manage to keep him and Westbrook around longterm and I think when we see the Lakers start their decline that the Thunder will start making trips to the Western Conference Finals.
As much as it pains me to say this as a Mavs fan, OKC is one franchise that looks like is has a sick future. Look how young that roster is, especially the starting line-up. It seems like more than half that roster is younger than I am, and I'm barely 24.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't get all this Al Jefferson to Dallas talk, especially the talk of him coming off the bench. If we play him and Dirk together that's a defensive liability in the post, if we bring him off the bench, that's one expensive 6th man. I guess he could be a nice trade chip in the middle of the season, but I rather keep the Dampier contract for something better.

Maybe if the Hornets stop being bitches and give us Chris Paul, like the rumors said a couple weeks ago.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
If Orlando matches the offer, I would rather see them get Ronnie Brewer to platoon with Korver. It's still not the best fit, but we could try again at the trade deadline.
I love your sig.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Chicago at least has the talent and overall game to give Miami (especially if they don't gel) a fight. I think Orlando fares the worst. They will get annihilated at every position other than Dwight Howard. Unless he becomes Hakeem or Kareem, I don't think they would fare very well.

Miami's road is still very tough. The Bulls might be great, if Boston is healthy/fresh they will defend like a mofo, and the Lakers still match up even to the Dream Team.
Not this year, but next the Bulls will surpass the Miami team IMO.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:10 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
As much as it pains me to say this as a Mavs fan, OKC is one franchise that looks like is has a sick future. Look how young that roster is, especially the starting line-up. It seems like more than half that roster is younger than I am, and I'm barely 24.
I really think that Durant is going to be the young superstar that everyone pulls for headed forward. A friend of mine on facebook called Lebron "Darth LeBron" since he went from hero to villain so fast....and I said that Durant is going to have to Luke Skywalker then.

It may not happen this year, but I think it would be epic if sometime in the near future, Durant and OKC played their guts out and cast down LA and Miami.....that'd be sick.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:

Cole Aldrich was such a good pick for them.

#2 seed in the West this year.

Old 07-10-2010, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Poor Seattle :(
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:14 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Maybe if the Hornets stop being bitches and give us Chris Paul, like the rumors said a couple weeks ago.
They'd probably want my favorite non-Dirk Maverick, Rodrigue Beaubois.

That would make me a sad panda. Besides Dominique Jones, Beaubois, Dirk and Haywood, I don't see how any other Mavs players aren't completely expendable. In fact, getting Chris Paul would be ******* awesome, but I bet he's set on joining his olympics-pact buddies in Miami.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:17 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cole Aldrich was such a good pick for them.

#2 seed in the West this year.
Im calling OKC as the 2 seed this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:22 PM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Lee for 80M.....and we give up our best big man......Riley and Cohan continue to ruin us. =(
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:25 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Don't worry about Orlando. They won't sit still.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:29 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Well they better hurry up. Who's the best guy still out there? Luis Scola?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

That would make me a sad panda. Besides Dominique Jones, Beaubois, Dirk and Haywood, I don't see how any other Mavs players aren't completely expendable. In fact, getting Chris Paul would be ******* awesome, but I bet he's set on joining his olympics-pact buddies in Miami.
Beaubois is the future! I'd be mad if we ever get rid of him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:33 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a good feeling Houston won't let him get away unless they are that confident in a still progressing Jordan Hill. They didn't get Bosh and Yao is coming off a shaky injury, they will need his presence down there again.

Funny Lebron arranged to speak with Fish at the airport for a few minutes.. And I like to see how Kobe is lobbying hard to bring him back, saying it can not be understated at all.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=5369580
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:43 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Korver was a good signing. Should have gone after Wesley Matthews and Anthony Morrow.
I thought Anthony Morrow would have been the best option for Chicago for a starting SG. Morrow starting and Korver off the bench is pretty solid. Redick is nice compensation if they are able to land him but it seems that most of the sources agree that the Magic will match his offer.

Quote:

If I were running the Hornets I would demand Beaubois in any trade for CP3. I'm really surprised that New Orleans has sat quietly during this free agency. I wish Shinn would hurry up and sell the team so they could move forward.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
You're right, their not sitting still. They plan on matching the offer for Redick so you can have one of the most expensive benches in the NBA.

Marcin Gortat - 5 years/$34 million
Brandon Bass - 4 years/$18 million
J.J. Redick - 3 years/$19 million (front loaded)

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 04:52 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Beaubois is the future! I'd be mad if we ever get rid of him.
Beaubois would be a nice piece but the Hornets should never trade Paul if the best piece is a PG. Beaubois would just be backup in New Orleans. The reason they'd even consider trading Paul is because they believe Collison to be an Allstar caliber PG, and he was once Paul went down.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilNixon View Post
David Lee for 80M.....and we give up our best big man......Riley and Cohan continue to ruin us. =(
Monta Ellis is your best big man, watchu talkin' bout?
Old 07-10-2010, 05:03 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Beaubois would be a nice piece but the Hornets should never trade Paul if the best piece is a PG. Beaubois would just be backup in New Orleans. The reason they'd even consider trading Paul is because they believe Collison to be an Allstar caliber PG, and he was once Paul went down.
I wrote an article about trading Chris Paul for the sports blog I post on. Right now I think trading Paul would be best for the Hornet's future. Collison showed he is more than capable of handling the point and showed a lot of flashes of brilliance. The emergence of Marcus Thornton has also decreased the need for a SG. What the Hornets need is a SF (Peja, Posey, Julian Wright are not the answer) and a legitimate C. Emeka Okafor's contract is terrible and he is more of a PF than C.
Outside of Dirk, Dallas really doesn't have much to offer New Orleans. Caron Butler? He'd be nice but his contract expires after this year and he's 30. Beaubois would be a backup and that's about it.
I really don't know who the Hornets could trade CP3 to to where they receive anything more than cap relief. Plus the city would crucify them unless they got some good talent in return and even then I don't know how much that would cushion the blow of losing Paul.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote