Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-12-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
In exchange, the Warriors will receive nothing – just a $4 million trade exception
you're hallucinating

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2010, 11:33 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
you're hallucinating
Read the bottom then talk.

Last edited by LTgiants : 07-12-2010 at 11:58 PM.
LTgiants is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:06 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

:30, is why i ******* love DeMarcus Cousins. Nobody from the Kings the past half decade could do that. I can't wait to see this guy play a full season with Tyreke Evans and another big man next to him.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:13 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
:30, is why i ******* love DeMarcus Cousins. Nobody from the Kings the past half decade could do that. I can't wait to see this guy play a full season with Tyreke Evans and another big man next to him.
No one is questioning his physical skills. It's the mental side that very well could get him into trouble. He has insane upside, but he also has a very large bust factor. Short term, he and Tyreke will be extremely fun to watch though.

I hope he matures a little bit because he is truly a special prospect. Someone that big should not be that agile.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 12:26 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
No one is questioning his physical skills. It's the mental side that very well could get him into trouble. He has insane upside, but he also has a very large bust factor. Short term, he and Tyreke will be extremely fun to watch though.

I hope he matures a little bit because he is truly a special prospect. Someone that big should not be that agile.
His "character concerns" were blown way out of proportion. I don't see where his very large bust factor comes from, there has been plenty of kids with attitudes that have gone into the league. He has the drive and will to succeed, which will ultimately overcome any character concern (which are just media bs anyway). I'm glad people thought that of him, because he was by far the second best (arguably first) talent in the draft this year.
Old 07-13-2010, 12:31 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
His "character concerns" were blown way out of proportion. I don't see where his very large bust factor comes from, there has been plenty of kids with attitudes that have gone into the league. He has the drive and will to succeed, which will ultimately overcome any character concern (which are just media bs anyway). I'm glad people thought that of him, because he was by far the second best (arguably first) talent in the draft this year.
Totally agree. He was my favorite prospect in the draft and thought he was a perfect fit with the Kings pairing with Reke. I really expect him to be a 20/10 throughout his career.
Old 07-13-2010, 01:08 AM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Wolves might be dealing Big Al soon :D
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:18 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
The Wolves might be dealing Big Al soon :D
I really don't get it for the Mavs. :/

Espn is reporting we're also looking to get rid of Matt Carroll's or Deshawn Stevenson's contracts in the deal. But is this really the best we can do with Damps contract. GAH.

Edit: Stevenson's contracts expires after this upcoming season. :|

Last edited by Paul : 07-13-2010 at 01:20 AM.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:42 AM    (permalink
DHVF
All-NFLDC

DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DHVF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
I really don't get it for the Mavs. :/

Espn is reporting we're also looking to get rid of Matt Carroll's or Deshawn Stevenson's contracts in the deal. But is this really the best we can do with Damps contract. GAH.

Edit: Stevenson's contracts expires after this upcoming season. :|
Mavs aren't trading for him. He's headed to Mormon-country.

DHVF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:51 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey ya'll its Lil Penny!

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHVF View Post
Mavs aren't trading for him. He's headed to Mormon-country.
awesome. Hoopshype had me all worried.
Paul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:01 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Sorry. I hadn't been keeping up with the last couple of pages. So I was wondering why you "needed" to do it. I thought you might be afraid of losing him or something.

Separately from you being "afraid"... Do you think he'll force a trade or do you think he'll opt out in 2012?
Right now we don't "need" to do it but he has gone on record saying that he wants to play for a contender and that the Hornets need to make some moves to become a contender. So far, we are basically fielding the same team from last year (aside from Luther Head) which isn't very good. We have $19+ mil coming off the books next year but I don't see a big name coming to NOLA. Caron Butler, maybe, but someone will be able to offer him more money than New Orleans.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I see Paul demanding a trade sooner than later. I don't think he wants to wait to 2012 to opt out and if I'm the Hornets I would rather get something for him now than wait. I just don't see the Hornets having what it takes to turn themselves into a contender without moving Paul. We could dump a lot of salary next year if we traded him to New York for some young pieces to build around and Curry's expiring ($30+ mil with Curry).

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:10 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
Eddy Curry is basically a expiring contract no is arguing that part. There could be a rare case where he goes to OZ and find a heart and will to play but of course doubtful

Raymond Felton is just as expendable as Douglas when his trade restriction lefts. If the team doesn't like what he is giving he is going to be gone cause he doesnt have a big deal. Even with Felton Toney is still going to play alot of minutes for the Knicks.

Ya Chandler out of the 3 is on the block but as of now he is probably going to be a starter unless Kelenna Azubukie show's he is 100% healthy and can play.

Turiaf is probably going to start for us unless we believe that Anthony Randolph can and play a good of minutes. If one of the Russian and Jerome Jordan can show that they can come in and play which as of this post not likely to happen with those two then Turiaf is expandable but not now.

Why would Randolph be more likely to stay over Gallo doesn't make much sense

Oh and Julian Wright isn't valuable and he doesn't save you much on the cap so idk why you want to rid yourself of him so bad.
I was going over the scenario if Paul is traded. As of now, yes, Toney Douglas will see a lot of minutes. If you guys land Paul then Douglas is expendable. I would rather have him than Raymond Felton due to the contract. I guess we could take Felton on to help ease Collison's transition but that's an $8mil per year deal that I don't see the Hornets wanting to take on, but that's just me.

The reason I included Julian Wright is help even out the contracts but he doesn't have to be included. The Hornets have some trade exceptions that could be tossed in if you guys don't want to take on another player.

Chandler doesn't have to be included because the trade works fine with Paul by himself going to NY for Curry, Randolph, Gallinari, and Douglas.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:52 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Dwayne Wade, he sounds pretty sincere.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 02:59 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwayne Wade also said he feels sorry for whoever has to guard them. Oh I wouldn't worry about that :P

Btw im just kidding, dont get all defensive (no pun intended).
Old 07-13-2010, 03:06 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
and these are the players they are seeking

Zydrunas Ilgauskas
veteran PG (Keyon Dooling, Jason Williams, Earl Watson)

There are your 12-man game-day roster, they can then stash Pittman, Varnado and Butler in Europe.

PG - Mario Chalmers / Carlos Arroyo
SG - Dwyane Wade / Mike Miller
SF - LeBron James / James Jones
PF - Chris Bosh / Udonis Haslem
C - Zydrunas Ilgauskas / Joel Anthony / Jamaal Magloire
I really think adding Big Z would be a huge mistake for the Cavs. If you go back to the cavs games last year, their biggest advantage was when they used a lineup like this :

Mo Williams
Lebron
Jamario Moon
Hickson
Varajaeo

because their athleticism allowed them to score in bunches in transition. Big Z would just slow the pace down to a half court setting. Lebron and Bosh comfort zone would be that of a transition offense, though lebron is decent in the half court as well.

Secondly, if you look at D-wade's game it's pretty easy to dissect. He loves to wait for the pick then split the double team. However, because Big Z sucks it allows his man to cover the lane which takes away D-wade's drive.

Just my two cents. They probably will still go after him even though I think its a mistake. I guess there's no one else really on the market.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:10 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Dwayne Wade also said he feels sorry for whoever has to guard them. Oh I wouldn't worry about that :P

Btw im just kidding, dont get all defensive (no pun intended).
Kobe is covering the other teams #1 guy? Hmmm......you don't see that very often.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:27 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love youtube. Game 5 of the 1997 finals (Jordan flu game), just follow the links on the side for the other parts.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 03:33 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Kobe is covering the other teams #1 guy? Hmmm......you don't see that very often.
mostly when the game matters :P

no but seriously, most superstars dont guard the other guys number 1 theyd be too tired

Last edited by soybean : 07-13-2010 at 03:41 AM.
Old 07-13-2010, 03:47 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post
Whenever the game is on the line you will see Kobe on the other teams number 1.

Whenever they played the Cavs he guarded Lebron in crunch time so...dont know where youre going with this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 04:13 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Whenever the game is on the line you will see Kobe on the other teams number 1.

Whenever they played the Cavs he guarded Lebron in crunch time so...dont know where youre going with this.
The majority of the time, Kobe does not guard the oppositions #1 guy. I don't get what's so difficult to understand about that.

Last edited by TACKLE : 07-13-2010 at 04:15 AM.
TACKLE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:28 AM    (permalink
EvilNixon
Pro Bowler

EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilNixon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Monta,DEMAND A TRADE!!!! Get out of GS while you still can.... =(((((
EvilNixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:37 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea if we trade T-Will I will be outraged. we need him, he's going to be a stud. we're building slowly but surely. T-Will has the ability to start at the 2 or 3 and is looking so much better with his progress. We're a swingman and 2 years away from competing, if that. Harris-T-Will(with the way he's progressing)-Favors-Bropez is a nice core 4. We don't need to deal a future starter for a stopgap at the 4. Lets Favors develop dammit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:18 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So which one is Kobe gonna guard in the finals next year? :D

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 09:19 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
So which one is Kobe gonna guard in the finals next year? :D
Probably Derrick Rose after he blows by Fisher every possession for the first few games. The Gasol on Boozer, Artest on Deng, etc. Should be a good series.

Oh wait, you actually think the Heat are making it.... ;)

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote