Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2010, 06:10 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Bosh is more Amare Stoudamire than he is Dirk Nowitzki.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:11 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm just saying he's more like Dirk than Gasol or Dwight.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Bosh reminds me of Gasol

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:34 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
Chris Bosh reminds me of Gasol
He is KG without defense. Gasol is better at him at just about every attribute you can be better at.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:45 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The quality of basketball has dipped pretty significantly from the 90s.

For the life of me, I don't understand why the hook shot is no longer used by big men in the NBA. I mean seriously, it's an unstoppable weapon, why did it die?

That's the first shot i'd teach a big man. The post game as a whole is a dying art. I don't get it.
Cause it's hard to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I know it sounds weird to say, but quality big men prospects should go develop professionally in Europe for a year or two instead of playing college basketball. Like you said, college basketball is worthless for developing big men, and they're simply overwhelmed physically in the NBA. Europe is the perfect solution for them to develop a year or two before jumping to the big leagues.

Plus, they get paid. I still haven't figured out why every big time bball prospect is doing the stupid one-and-done thing in college instead of going to Europe to get paid for a year. You're not being coddled and pretending to go to school. You're learning to be a professional, from professionals, in a foreign country to boot. It's the best education you could receive.
easier transition. You can rock in high school then get lost in the shuffle in Europe then essentially forgotten.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
The problem with that is a lot of the big time high school recruits don't fit the European style which is more reliant on fundamentals. I mean it worked out for Jennings but going over to Europe to sit on the bench for a full year and not developing your game isn't always the right move. Ask Jeremy Tyler.
not to mention this ^^
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No one else would talk about the Tyson Chandler-to-the-Mavs-for-garbage-contracts, I will. I think Tyson is a good, solid center, a good rebounder, and a good shot blocker. I really like the trade. If he plays tough, we will will have a solid defense and rebounding game to go with Dirk's offense. Also, I liked the addition of Ian Mahimni as a project at center, but it seems like Alexis Ajinca is the exact same player.

This is great because we got rid of Erica Dampier's old ass and ****** contract, as well as that godawful Matt Carroll. Looks like Al Harrington is the next target for the Mavs... I dont know about that one.

PG - Jason Kidd, Rodrigue Beaubois, JJ Barea
SG - Caron Butler, Jason Terry, Dominique Jones
SF - Shawn Marion, DeShawn Stevenson
PF - Dirk Nowitzki
C - Brendan Haywood, Tyson Chandler, Alexis Ajinca, Ian Mahinmi

I have no idea who is backing up Dirk if they dont get Harrington

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:09 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love Tyson Chandler (from socal too). I remember that stretch of double doubles on the hornets. He was leading the league in rebounds. Limited offensive game though unless he has someone to feed him the ball in the right positions.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hornets part ways with GM Jeff Bower. Bower's recently willingness to trade Chris Paul created tensions between him and ownership, sources say. Hornets fired Jeff Bower today as GM, sources say. Ownership made decision at least 7-10 days ago, and have been identifying replacements. There had been increased tension between Shinn family and Bower, but no one saw this coming now. Shinn father and son duo NBA's worst combo. Expect Kevin Pritchard to be on any short list to replace Bower, however, not out of the question that Hornets president Hugh Weber names himself GM

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 07:16 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
He is KG without defense. Gasol is better at him at just about every attribute you can be better at.

Not quite, I think Bosh is a better scorer and definitely a better athlete. I think Gasol is the better overall player though, because of his defense and passing.

Old 07-13-2010, 07:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're crazy if you think Chris Bosh is a better scorer than Pau Gasol. Gasol is the standard for what you want offensively from a big man.
Old 07-13-2010, 07:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
No one else would talk about the Tyson Chandler-to-the-Mavs-for-garbage-contracts, I will. I think Tyson is a good, solid center, a good rebounder, and a good shot blocker. I really like the trade. If he plays tough, we will will have a solid defense and rebounding game to go with Dirk's offense. Also, I liked the addition of Ian Mahimni as a project at center, but it seems like Alexis Ajinca is the exact same player.

This is great because we got rid of Erica Dampier's old ass and ****** contract, as well as that godawful Matt Carroll. Looks like Al Harrington is the next target for the Mavs... I dont know about that one.

PG - Jason Kidd, Rodrigue Beaubois, JJ Barea
SG - Caron Butler, Jason Terry, Dominique Jones
SF - Shawn Marion, DeShawn Stevenson
PF - Dirk Nowitzki
C - Brendan Haywood, Tyson Chandler, Alexis Ajinca, Ian Mahinmi

I have no idea who is backing up Dirk if they dont get Harrington

You know what's funny, is I had been screaming for us to go out and grab Chandler for the past 2 years and it finally happened. I still think we needed a superstar alongside Dirk, I don't think he's the guy to carry a team on his back as skilled as he is.

I love how the team looks now, but facts are it's not a championship caliber team, but I think can be a top 2 seed in the West though.

Depending on the progression of Beubouix(he needs a ******* nickname already), and if we handle the cap properly, there shouldn't be much of a drop off when Dirk is gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:00 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rumors are saying Carlisle is keen on starting Roddy B at the 2.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:08 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
You know what's funny, is I had been screaming for us to go out and grab Chandler for the past 2 years and it finally happened. I still think we needed a superstar alongside Dirk, I don't think he's the guy to carry a team on his back as skilled as he is.

I love how the team looks now, but facts are it's not a championship caliber team, but I think can be a top 2 seed in the West though.

Depending on the progression of Beubouix(he needs a ******* nickname already), and if we handle the cap properly, there shouldn't be much of a drop off when Dirk is gone.
It actually is a nice pickup imo, and the roster would like nice (bench) certainly will be tough to overcome the Lakers but hey if they face them in the WCF, start Chandler AND Haywood play Dirk at 3, Artest will most certainly get whored it was just interesting thinking about it. You could probably get by most everybody else having Dirk at the 4 but against LA it could pay off.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:10 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Depending on the progression of Beubouix(he needs a ******* nickname already)
I agree on him needing a nickname, the only one I heard was "Roddy B" but that ******* sucks. This was one youtube video I saw on RealGM:

I really like "Blitzkrieg Rodrigue", "Ro-Beau", "Beau-boma" and "Beaubois'nic Plague"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:17 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I agree on him needing a nickname, the only one I heard was "Roddy B" but that ******* sucks. This was one youtube video I saw on RealGM:

I really like "Blitzkrieg Rodrigue", "Ro-Beau", "Beau-boma" and "Beaubois'nic Plague"

Well I was aiming for a nickname where I didn't have to start spelling out his last name lol. Everytime I type it, I just make sure I add in an 'o, u, and x' and go from there, pretty sure I spell it differently each time. At least Roddy B stops that from happenings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
It actually is a nice pickup imo, and the roster would like nice (bench) certainly will be tough to overcome the Lakers but hey if they face them in the WCF, start Chandler AND Haywood play Dirk at 3, Artest will most certainly get whored it was just interesting thinking about it. You could probably get by most everybody else having Dirk at the 4 but against LA it could pay off.
I still can't see us beating LA for some reason. Maybe if Kidd still has something left because with Chandler we are better then last year and I hated Dampier, but Denver still gives us fits with that athletic line-up at times also. We will run through the regular season and win 60 games and lose to someone in the playoffs we have no business losing to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
Rumors are saying Carlisle is keen on starting Roddy B at the 2.
Who goes to the bench? Caron is great at SF, but does Marion rotate off the bench? This is exciting news though, I really like this dude, he can put up some 30 point games if he gets rolling and starts to really take shots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 08:57 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
Absolutely not. I already posted my thoughts on it, but I believe that even though it was LeBron's idea ESPN turned it into what it was. If it was just a regular press conference aired on ESPNews then no one would be making this big of a deal about. Granted, they would've have found other things to ***** about, but still...
It was actually Jim Gray's idea.
Old 07-13-2010, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Word is Miami may have to let go of Joel Anthony's qualifying offer to seal the deal with Mike Miller. I think they need to do whatever it takes, Mike Miller would be a perfect and necessary piece of a championship roster. Anthony would be great to have as a backup center, but Miami needs someone to sink 3P shots.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:13 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With their trade of Al Jefferson, the Wolves no longer have a player on their roster that will make at least $5 million for the 10-11 season.

Most other teams have at least one player who makes eight-figures annually. The Raptors and Thunder are the only other teams that do not currently have an eight-figure earner.

The highest paid player on Minnesota is Michael Beasley, who will earn $4.962 million in 10-11. Martell Webster and Darko Milicic are ranked second and third on the roster in terms of annual salary and will make $4.8 million and $4.325 million respectively.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...less_than_$5m/
Old 07-13-2010, 10:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't Durant just sign an extension?
Old 07-13-2010, 10:20 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Miami Heat are in trouble, the Bulls signed.......

OMER ASIK. Yeah He's Turkish And HE IS BAD ASS!

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:21 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That happened like 4 days ago.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK ILL OF OMER ASIK!!!!

Can anyone say....championshipppp!!

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
With their trade of Al Jefferson, the Wolves no longer have a player on their roster that will make at least $5 million for the 10-11 season.

Most other teams have at least one player who makes eight-figures annually. The Raptors and Thunder are the only other teams that do not currently have an eight-figure earner.

The highest paid player on Minnesota is Michael Beasley, who will earn $4.962 million in 10-11. Martell Webster and Darko Milicic are ranked second and third on the roster in terms of annual salary and will make $4.8 million and $4.325 million respectively.

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...less_than_$5m/
The Wolves are so poorly run... KAHN!

I really like the Jazz going out and getting Al Jefferson; who is just as good as Carlos Boozer and keeps them as a contender in the West. Although, right now, I would only put them 4th:

1. Los Angeles Lakers
2. Dallas Mavericks
3. Oklahoma City Thunder
4. Utah Jazz
5. Phoenix Suns
6. Portland Trail Blazers
7. Denver Nuggets
8. San Antonio Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Didn't Durant just sign an extension?
Yes. Unfortunately he announced it smack dab in the middle of the LeBroncalypse so no one noticed.

Old 07-13-2010, 10:24 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Rumors before official now. 3 years 4 Mil.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...,7476658.story

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:25 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
Word is Miami may have to let go of Joel Anthony's qualifying offer to seal the deal with Mike Miller. I think they need to do whatever it takes, Mike Miller would be a perfect and necessary piece of a championship roster. Anthony would be great to have as a backup center, but Miami needs someone to sink 3P shots.
Honestly....what is Miller thinking? If he can squeeze a few more dimes out of the Heat, whatever. But if he is seriously considering playing anywhere else for any less than twice what the Heat are offering then he must be nuts.