Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-13-2010, 11:27 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Honestly....what is Miller thinking? If he can squeeze a few more dimes out of the Heat, whatever. But if he is seriously considering playing anywhere else for any less than twice what the Heat are offering then he must be nuts.
Unless that place is Chicago.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:28 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Can anyone say....championshipppp!!
no one above the 35th parallel

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Honestly....what is Miller thinking? If he can squeeze a few more dimes out of the Heat, whatever. But if he is seriously considering playing anywhere else for any less than twice what the Heat are offering then he must be nuts.

They both need each other I think.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:29 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why the Heat went out and got Juwan Howard. What does he give them, honestly?

Old 07-13-2010, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I don't understand why the Heat went out and got Juwan Howard. What does he give them, honestly?
Because he was in Hoop Dreams.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 12:55 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Teams are reportedly pressuring Mike Miller to reconsider signing with the Heat as a free agent.
Miller was also said to be insisting that he does not yet have a final agreement to sign with Miami.
However, Miller's camp confirmed Tuesday evening that a deal with Miami had in fact been reached and was merely pending completion of the paperwork.
Hooray? I hate things being unofficial. >_<

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 01:36 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Who goes to the bench? Caron is great at SF, but does Marion rotate off the bench? This is exciting news though, I really like this dude, he can put up some 30 point games if he gets rolling and starts to really take shots.
I think you go:

Haywood/Dirk/Butler/Beaubois/Kidd

Then Marion/Terry are your first off the bench

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:20 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Hooray? I hate things being unofficial. >_<

Yeah, if the Heat can score Miller to go with Haslem, Big Z, there is your supporting cast there. (Juwan Howard being the 3rd string big man depth) Then you have to hope Mario Chalmers can benefit from playing with three studs the way Rondo did.

DG, I saw a lot of Chalmers in college and I liked him. I saw (statistically) that he had a good line as a rookie. (10 points, 5 assists, 1.4 3P, 2 steals) What was/is going on with him now? Did he regress or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I think you go:

Haywood/Dirk/Butler/Beaubois/Kidd

Then Marion/Terry are your first off the bench
I really like what Dallas has done thus far. Haywood and Chandler give them long, defensive centers that theoretically can challenge the Lakers' bigs. Theoretically being the key word. I always question Dallas when it comes to the playoffs.

Old 07-14-2010, 02:40 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hopefully it was a sophomore slump. Shot fell off and he struggled on defense, lost his job to Arroyo and Alston. He wasn't an amazing defender as a rookie but was really active and got a ton of steals and showed a fair amount of promise. I've got a decent amount of confidence he can go back to his rookie year.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:44 AM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lake show what up World Champions i'm not gloating because this is my 1st post since they won. I heard the Heat are really good or something :) o have the mighty have fallen, go figure i knew some team would and actually I'm not surprised at all it was the heat, they had the most money to play with this offseason

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 02:48 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
Lake show what up World Champions i'm not gloating because this is my 1st post since they won. I heard the Heat are really good or something :) o have the mighty have fallen, go figure i knew some team would and actually I'm not surprised at all it was the heat, they had the most money to play with this offseason
Nothing to worry about yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 04:19 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5378520

Al Harrington signs with Denver

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 08:40 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Michael Jordan is a ****** (as a basketball exec.).

I didn't have a huge problem signing a 7th-man for $8m/yr, but that Chandler trade was beyond awful.

Trading your starting center who fits well with the athleticism of the rest of the team and had an expiring contract for ****** players with bad contracts just makes no sense at all. Kind of reeks of Larry Brown...

Also, wtf Nets? Ya, you don't get any of the big free agents, but you've done a great job with the lower tier guys in building a strong core... Then you screw it all to hell by going with Billy ******* Knight as your GM? A guy that has proven he's completely inept over a cap wizard and proven team builder like Pritchard?

Last edited by nepg : 07-14-2010 at 08:47 AM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:51 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Kind of reeks of Larry Brown..
They're gearing up to make a run at Melo and CP3 next year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Al Harrington signs with Denver
Well, that sucks. What PFs are left on the market?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:13 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
They're gearing up to make a run at Melo and CP3 next year?

Well, that sucks. What PFs are left on the market?
Still doesn't make sense because Chandler's expiring and Carroll has 3 years left and Rasho has 2. They made their playoff-caliber team significantly worse with this trade.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 10:59 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't believe how solid Caracter and Ebanks have been. The Lakers are still 0-4 in SL but I'm liking what I see so far. Last night it was Caracter vs Cousins and Ebanks vs Casspi. Cousins definitely won that battle. Ebanks did work as usual.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:03 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brad Miller isn't a PF but I think he is still out there, if Boston could get him somehow that team can easily play with the Heat to me.

Scola could be out there I think he is a RFA, Craig Smith former BC guy, Kurt Thomas and Lous Amundson are just a couple guys Id look at it if I was running a team
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Last edited by thenewfeature06 : 07-14-2010 at 11:07 AM.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just realized that Mike Miller had one of the best shooting years in NBA history last year.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:08 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourfavestoner View Post
I just realized that Mike Miller had one of the best shooting years in NBA history last year.
yeah hes pretty spot on. thats why I wanted him so bad. our second unit would have been unprecedentedly badass

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:09 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
kyle korver had a better one...
Old 07-14-2010, 11:14 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I can't believe how solid Caracter and Ebanks have been. The Lakers are still 0-4 in SL but I'm liking what I see so far. Last night it was Caracter vs Cousins and Ebanks vs Casspi. Cousins definitely won that battle. Ebanks did work as usual.
Yeah, Cousins played really well. Caracter finally played against someone who could match his physicality and struggled a bit. Not that worrisome, though, Cousins is supposed to be a dominating big man.

Also, I really, really want the Lakers to sign Raja Bell. It would help the team with the depth they've got. After that, I think we're done. Maybe a big man. Or maybe T-Mac gets his wish and is offered the vet. min. or something.

Actually, getting T-Mac would be nice.

Bynum - Mbenga
Gasol - Odom - Powell - Caracter
Artest - Bell - Walton - Ebanks
Bryant - McGrady - Vujacic
Blake - Fisher

That's a good second unit, with Gasol being the center really, not Mbenga.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:19 AM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yeah, but Minnesota screwed him, he hasn't been the same since. He's a very accurate 3-point shooter, but for some reason during his tenure in Minnesota he switched his mentality from being a pure, lethal shooter to some sort of facilitator, so at times when he would have normally tried a 3, he'd make an extra, sometimes unnecessary pass.

He's still got the stroke though, lets see if Riley and co. can get him back to being a monster shooter.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:31 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
I really like what Dallas has done thus far. Haywood and Chandler give them long, defensive centers that theoretically can challenge the Lakers' bigs. Theoretically being the key word. I always question Dallas when it comes to the playoffs.
I would have been fine with Haywood at the 5, with some vet playing for the minimum behind him. I love the depth on this team, but we've always been deep, but we have yet to give Dirk a #2 who could take the pressure off when he's basically being gangbanged in the playoffs. I wanted Joe Johnson so bad. Hell I'd of settled for Gilbert Arenas.
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 11:36 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You realize youd have to give us Roddddddddddddddy B.. I would be down though, I feel like he is still going to act like the man in Washington when his tenure there is now over.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote