Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is James Harden your favorite player?
Yes 63 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-23-2010, 04:03 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Way too many players going to the Hornets. lol.
It works with and without Mikael Pietrus.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:07 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Why even list Orton? lol. Gortat is by far our best "young option". I agree that Anderson would have to be involved as well. And they do really like Bass.

Vince Carter
Marcin Gortat
Ryan Anderson
Brandon Bass

I dont think Paul is going anywhere, though.
I don't know if Anderson would have to be involved unless we want 4 deep PF rotation with D. West, B. Bass, C. Brackins, and R. Anderson. However, Carter, Gortat, and Bass would have to be involved. I think Pietrus could be involved as well if you guys get Paul, Posey, and Okafor.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2botbjz

Of course I'm sure picks and cash would be involved as well.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-23-2010, 04:23 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nonsense! Paul wants to come to Knicks. Lets do our best to fulfill that wish instead of making lame trades with the Magic!
Old 07-23-2010, 04:32 PM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Since it got deleted from RDT:

I ******* love Bill Simmons mailbags.

Quote:
Q: What really bothers me about LeBron's decision is the effect it's going to have on the younger generation. Young kids everywhere are going to see this and think that it's better to take the easier road to success instead of taking the chance at being great. If you have a chance at transcendence but it seems just a little too hard or too much for you to handle, then don't go for it. Take the easy road. That's the lesson learned and the trend set for this generation. But then again, this is also the generation that airs out their beef on Facebook/Twitter. This is the generation that could never understand what JFK's quote "We do this not because it is easy, but because it is hard" really means. Hell, this is the generation that thinks the greatest rapper of all time is a Canadian who got famous because he was on a Nickelodeon show. So maybe LeBron's just a product of his time and he's just doing what he thinks is right. But what do I know? Call me old-fashioned, but then again I'm only 21.
-- Sopan, New Brunswick, N.J.

SG: (Still nodding.)

Q: Dr. Drew has a theory about the impact of reality TV, and that it has created a generation of people who want to be famous, but don't want to put in the work to develop the skills or talent to be famous. Why study or practice or go to acting school or music school, etc., when you can just get on a reality TV show and be famous instantly? Isn't that theory exactly what we have in LeBron? He wants to be the greatest of all time, he wants to be a global icon, he wants to be the King, yet he has shown no evidence that he wants to put in the work to really achieve those things. Instead of spending this offseason working on developing a low post game, or a midrange offense, he spent his time developing his media machine. He knows the key to being an all-time great is winning titles, but he thinks there is a shortcut to getting there. Why improve your own game and find a way to make everyone around you better, when he can just piggyback on Dwyane Wade to get there.

There is a scene in "Good Will Hunting" where Dr. Lambeau is talking to Will, and says there are only a handful of people in the world who can tell the difference between Will's intelligence and his own. I feel like right now that is LeBron -- talent wise, he is right there with Kobe and potentially he could be right there with the other all-time greats. But this act of his over the last few months is showing us just what that difference is between LeBron and the others.
-- Andrew Gordon, Washington, D.C.

SG: (Nodding violently.)

Q: You realize you cited the wrong psychological phenomenon when you reference the vuvuzelas in your World Cup column, right? You respond like Pavlov's dog did to a bell ringing. Dog heard bell, he knew food was coming. Simmons hears vuvuzelas, he gets excited for World Cup. Stockholm syndrome is when hostages develop a reliance on their captors. Kind of like your relationship with ESPN.
-- Chris Rath, Aberdeen, N.J.

SG: (Struggling for a comeback … )
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:35 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bill Simmons is too good. He is awesome.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 04:55 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

I'm a huge Simmons fan as well.

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 07-23-2010, 05:04 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Lol, the super secret diary of Lakers GM Mitch Kupchak

This was pure gold.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:00 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm liking the Q-Rich signing more and MORE! :D
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:05 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

I'm liking the Q-Rich signing more and MORE! :D
is that in english? i didn't understand a thing they said.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:14 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quentin Richardson is the man. I hate the Celtics too. Especially now that they have Jermaine O'Neal and freakin Luke Harangody.

WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 12:16 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ESPN: Paul prefers Magic to Knicks

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5405528

Oh my!
Old 07-24-2010, 12:25 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't Orlando have a point guard already? Wouldn't he be smarter to play for a good team without one...?
Old 07-24-2010, 12:37 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
Doesn't Orlando have a point guard already? Wouldn't he be smarter to play for a good team without one...?
He's looking to replace Jameer and join a contending team. The Magic would welcome Paul with open arms. In fact, Dwight made a list of players he wanted the Magic to target when the offseason started. At the top of the list was CP.

For ****s and giggles...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=23jh98o

Magic get Paul and take on Okafor/Posey's bad contracts. NOR gets major cap relief (Carter) and cheap young budding players in Jason Thompson, Donte Greene and Daniel Orton. SAC gets sports a starting 5 of Jameer Nelson, Tyreke Evans, Mikael Pietrus, Carl Landry or Hassan Whiteside and Demarcus Cousins.
Old 07-24-2010, 12:39 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kind of laughed when I saw the words "budding" and "Orton" in the same sentence.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:23 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I kind of laughed when I saw the words "budding" and "Orton" in the same sentence.
oookaaaaaayyyyyyy????
Old 07-24-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lakers could swap Bynum and Odom for CP3 and Okafor

CP3 Kobe Artest Gasol Okafor

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 01:41 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Lakers could swap Bynum and Odom for CP3 and Okafor

CP3 Kobe Artest Gasol Okafor
I'm no expert of the triangle offense, but I read something that said CP would not be a good fit in it... That Phil Jackson wouldn't be as attracted to Paul as others would think.
Old 07-24-2010, 02:11 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
He's looking to replace Jameer and join a contending team. The Magic would welcome Paul with open arms. In fact, Dwight made a list of players he wanted the Magic to target when the offseason started. At the top of the list was CP.

For ****s and giggles...

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=23jh98o

Magic get Paul and take on Okafor/Posey's bad contracts. NOR gets major cap relief (Carter) and cheap young budding players in Jason Thompson, Donte Greene and Daniel Orton. SAC gets sports a starting 5 of Jameer Nelson, Tyreke Evans, Mikael Pietrus, Carl Landry or Hassan Whiteside and Demarcus Cousins.
D, you can do better than that. All the Hornets get out of that trade is cap relief and Thompson.

How about this:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=23hyqmb

There is also this one which is probably not the best I have come up with

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=23bbw4j

And apparently a trade that will have the Hornets picking first in the lottery

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2dn8bl4

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter

Last edited by diabsoule : 07-24-2010 at 02:29 AM.
Old 07-24-2010, 04:40 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
D, you can do better than that. All the Hornets get out of that trade is cap relief and Thompson.

How about this:

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=23hyqmb

There is also this one which is probably not the best I have come up with

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=23bbw4j

And apparently a trade that will have the Hornets picking first in the lottery

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2dn8bl4
You should take a look at the trade Portlanders think will net them CP3.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=26sht4s

No joke. Reputable sports writers and radio personalities are saying this is the trade to make it happen, and worse, many are not sure they want to make this trade because they don't want to give up on Nicholas Batum because "his ceiling is astronomical."

Yeah, Batum is the deal-breaker for CP3. Of course one is an all-world PG and the other is a marginal starting SF (very good defense though) who may become a good starting SF.

There are two players on the Blazers that have most sports people up here giddy--Nicholas Batum and Greg Oden. The fanboys are completely out of proportion for these two. Everyday I hear "With a healthy Greg Oden, the Blazers will be title contenders this upcoming season."

That said, Oden still has to be included in any Portland trade to New Orleans IMO. No one else on the Blazers provides the low budget potential Oden brings.

With the Peterson trade getting the Hornets under the luxury tax, they do not have to worry about selling for pennies on the dollar. The asking price for any of the 3 (Okafor, West, CP3) is now much higher than it was when New Orleans was over the luxury tax.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:57 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=2bbunkh

hornets get about $15 mil to come off the books in the next two years and get a piece they can build with, while getting rid of okafor's contract
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:03 AM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
You should take a look at the trade Portlanders think will net them CP3.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=26sht4s

No joke. Reputable sports writers and radio personalities are saying this is the trade to make it happen, and worse, many are not sure they want to make this trade because they don't want to give up on Nicholas Batum because "his ceiling is astronomical."

Yeah, Batum is the deal-breaker for CP3. Of course one is an all-world PG and the other is a marginal starting SF (very good defense though) who may become a good starting SF.

There are two players on the Blazers that have most sports people up here giddy--Nicholas Batum and Greg Oden. The fanboys are completely out of proportion for these two. Everyday I hear "With a healthy Greg Oden, the Blazers will be title contenders this upcoming season."

That said, Oden still has to be included in any Portland trade to New Orleans IMO. No one else on the Blazers provides the low budget potential Oden brings.

With the Peterson trade getting the Hornets under the luxury tax, they do not have to worry about selling for pennies on the dollar. The asking price for any of the 3 (Okafor, West, CP3) is now much higher than it was when New Orleans was over the luxury tax.
Well...if Oden did stay healthy for the whole year then the Blazers would most definately be title contenders.

Although there is no chance that will happen.
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:39 AM    (permalink
Michigan
Who wants to sex Mutombo?
Pro Bowler

Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Michigan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a quasi-Blazers fan, I'm not sure I like that deal. I really do believe in Batum. Phenomenal athlete with a very complete game. I see him as a mix of Rudy Cool and Tayshaun Prince. When you toss in 3 starting/6thman-calibur players in Fernandez, Miller, and Pryzbilla, I'd have to think long and hard about pulling the trigger. Call me a Batum fanboy. :\
Old 07-24-2010, 11:17 AM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm no expert of the triangle offense, but I read something that said CP would not be a good fit in it... That Phil Jackson wouldn't be as attracted to Paul as others would think.
The triangle isn't a good fit for Paul or any other playmaking PG because it doesn't allow much freedom at that position. I mean Phil used a past prime Ron Harper and Derrick Fisher as his PG's in that offense. It's a great offense when you have a player like MJ and Kobe to go though, but I remember Jay Williams as a rookie having a terrible time in that system under Cartwright because he was handcuffed from creating. Paul is much better suited in a free flowing offense that allows him to be a playmaker.

Not that it wouldn't work in LA as I'm sure Phil would find ways for Paul to be effective, but I don't think he'd play to his potential.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:19 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Mark Cuban wasn't so busy trying to buy the Rangers maybe he'd do somethign to get CP3's attention damnit!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 11:21 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Like what could he do haha I know the Mavs are a top class organization with the spending money on everything but no doubt in my mind he would rather play with Amare and Dwight before Dirk.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote