Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-01-2010, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand what Coach K is doing. Why is Kevin Love not starting? Every international team would kill to have a multi-talented big like him. Instead we get Odom and Chandler... Plus he is under-appreciated in Minnesota, he is a perfect fit in the triangle and yet they don't use him.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:10 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yup. Apparently our best player isn't worthy of playing 30 minutes a game consistently or even starting. If he got the minutes he deserved he would be battling Dwight Howard for the rebounding title. Man I ******* hate this organization.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:13 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually really like Beasley, but one of the teams I did not think he would work on was the Timberwolves but...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well we got him for nothing and anyone with any semblance of talent/potential is a plus as far as we're concerned.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:47 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Question: Would you guys play a Basketball Video Game that is a similar vein to the Football one where you got to play with all those NFL legends?
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:11 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
Question: Would you guys play a Basketball Video Game that is a similar vein to the Football one where you got to play with all those NFL legends?
Without question.
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 01:51 PM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you haven't already checked out Da'Sean Butler's Twitter, go do it NOW!

LOL
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:43 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fantasy wise... how do you see the Wizards doing this year?

Wall, Arenas, Thronton, Josh Howard, McGee, Blatche... thoughts?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:05 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Fantasy wise... how do you see the Wizards doing this year?

Wall, Arenas, Thronton, Josh Howard, McGee, Blatche... thoughts?
Wall will end up getting overdrafted, his production won't match his draft slot his first year IMO.

I think Arenas is going to outproduce where he's drafted at...I can see him falling to later rounds than he should and someone will get a cool 20- 5- 5 out of him. I think Josh Howard will be in a similar situation, he will probably be a late round pick but he could surprise and put up some decent numbers.

Thornton will probably be useless from a fantasy prospective.

This is a huge make or break year for Blatche, in the 2nd half of the season when Jamison and crew got shipped out he showed that he has Allstar potential, and he will probably get picked based on his production the last half of the season which is going to be a gamble because he has never shown to be a consistent player. You could end up with a 20-10 player or you could end up with a 12-7 player who spends extended amounts of time in Flip Saunders dog house.

Javale McGee is probably a draftable player on blocks and boards alone but if he's going to see extended playing time he's going to need to improve his positioning on defense, otherwise he could be seeing extended time on the bench if players like Yi, Booker, Seraphin, and/or Blatche step up.
Old 09-05-2010, 05:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
Wall will end up getting overdrafted, his production won't match his draft slot his first year IMO.

I think Arenas is going to outproduce where he's drafted at...I can see him falling to later rounds than he should and someone will get a cool 20- 5- 5 out of him. I think Josh Howard will be in a similar situation, he will probably be a late round pick but he could surprise and put up some decent numbers.

Thornton will probably be useless from a fantasy prospective.

This is a huge make or break year for Blatche, in the 2nd half of the season when Jamison and crew got shipped out he showed that he has Allstar potential, and he will probably get picked based on his production the last half of the season which is going to be a gamble because he has never shown to be a consistent player. You could end up with a 20-10 player or you could end up with a 12-7 player who spends extended amounts of time in Flip Saunders dog house.

Javale McGee is probably a draftable player on blocks and boards alone but if he's going to see extended playing time he's going to need to improve his positioning on defense, otherwise he could be seeing extended time on the bench if players like Yi, Booker, Seraphin, and/or Blatche step up.
I'm in the middle of a draft now. 16 players. I drafted 4th and took Kobe. On the way back I took Al Jefferson. My pick is up in 3 picks. I was thinking of gambling on Arenas with my next pick, but I don't know now that I read what you said.

I like Blatche later in the draft, but I don't know how legit his numbers will be. He took off only late in the year. He did nothing while Arenas was on the team.

I hear McGee and Wall had great chemistry during the summer league, which bodes well for McGee, I think...

This is how my draft has gone so far...

1. - Kevin Durant
2. - Dwight Howard
3. - Chris Paul
4. Me - Kobe Bryant
5. - LeBron James
6. - Dirk Nowitzki
7. - Dwyane Wade
8. - Danny Granger
9. - Carmelo Anthony
10. - Gerald Wallace
11. - Steve Nash
12. - Deron Williams
13. - Josh Smith
14. - Amare Stoudemire
15. - Stephen Curry
16. - Rajon Rondo

Round 2

17. - Tyreke Evans
18. - Pau Gasol
19. - Brandon Roy
20. - David Lee
21. - Brook Lopez
22. - Derrick Rose
23. - Carlos Boozer
24. - Jason Kidd
25. - Chauncey Billups
26. - Andre Iguodala
27. - Chris Bosh
28. - Monta Ellis
29. Me - Al Jefferson
30. - Al Horford
31. Tim Duncan
32. Andrew Bogut

Who should I take? I pick in 3 picks.
Old 09-05-2010, 06:14 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rudy *** or Brandon Jennings, but's thats just me of course

KCJ58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:43 PM    (permalink
ccB
All-NFLDC

ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ccB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm in the middle of a draft now. 16 players. I drafted 4th and took Kobe. On the way back I took Al Jefferson. My pick is up in 3 picks. I was thinking of gambling on Arenas with my next pick, but I don't know now that I read what you said.

I like Blatche later in the draft, but I don't know how legit his numbers will be. He took off only late in the year. He did nothing while Arenas was on the team.

I hear McGee and Wall had great chemistry during the summer league, which bodes well for McGee, I think...

This is how my draft has gone so far...

1. - Kevin Durant
2. - Dwight Howard
3. - Chris Paul
4. Me - Kobe Bryant
5. - LeBron James
6. - Dirk Nowitzki
7. - Dwyane Wade
8. - Danny Granger
9. - Carmelo Anthony
10. - Gerald Wallace
11. - Steve Nash
12. - Deron Williams
13. - Josh Smith
14. - Amare Stoudemire
15. - Stephen Curry
16. - Rajon Rondo

Round 2

17. - Tyreke Evans
18. - Pau Gasol
19. - Brandon Roy
20. - David Lee
21. - Brook Lopez
22. - Derrick Rose
23. - Carlos Boozer
24. - Jason Kidd
25. - Chauncey Billups
26. - Andre Iguodala
27. - Chris Bosh
28. - Monta Ellis
29. Me - Al Jefferson
30. - Al Horford
31. Tim Duncan
32. Andrew Bogut

Who should I take? I pick in 3 picks.
Blatche's performance late in the season had way more to do with Jamison being gone than Arenas.

Also, McGee and Wall did have good chemistry during summer league, there will be plenty of Wall to McGee allley oops this year on the top play lists. The only thing stopping McGee from taking that next step is he gambles too much on defense which either leads to spectacular blocks or easy scores for the other team while he's out of position.

As for who to take there, just from a glance, I'd probably take a PG, either Russell Westbrook, Collison, Jennings, or Arenas. Gallinari could be another intriguing pick, I don't know how high you are on him though.

Last edited by ccB : 09-05-2010 at 06:45 PM.
ccB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 08:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I like westbrook and collisin but they don't shoot enough 3s. I think pg is pretty deep. I may go with Randolph or bargnani or arenas or Aaron Brooks or Kevin Martin... Or none of those guys... Still thinking..
Old 09-06-2010, 12:30 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is sooooo 2 months ago but thought I'd post it since it was on Bill Simmon's twitter:

Lebron James' 30 for 30
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 04:43 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
This is sooooo 2 months ago but thought I'd post it since it was on Bill Simmon's twitter:

Lebron James' 30 for 30
Fixed it for you.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 09:06 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sigh...

soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:06 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archiv..._bulls_knicks/

Bulls make this work!!!

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:07 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Bulls gave up only Deng, Gibson and picks for Anthony, they'd be stupid good. Ridiculously young and talented. A lineup with Rose, Melo, Boozer and Noah would eat babies.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:37 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
If the Bulls gave up only Deng, Gibson and picks for Anthony, they'd be stupid good. Ridiculously young and talented. A lineup with Rose, Melo, Boozer and Noah would eat babies.
Deng, Taj, James Johnson, and 2 middle-late 1sts is really all the Bulls can offer. Rose, Noah, and Boozer are untradable to the Bulls, I'm sure. I guess you could include Korver and Brewer as pieces if you really want, but I doubt they would be.

If the Bulls were only to give up those 3 and picks for Melo, I would die of shock.

That said, about a month ago there was a similar report from the same site that stated he was more open to the Rockets than the Knicks, and never mentioned the Bulls so...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 11:39 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Of course it's all hypothetical, and i'm just daydreaming since there really isn't much going on in basketball right now, but the bulls would become my second most liked team if they were throwing out that lineup.
Old 09-09-2010, 11:53 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Of course it's all hypothetical, and i'm just daydreaming since there really isn't much going on in basketball right now, but the bulls would become my second most liked team if they were throwing out that lineup.
Yea, if that's all they gave up and they could resign Melo (I'm assuming they could), this would be their starting lineup I'd guess:

PG Rose
SG Brewer
SF Anthony
PF Boozer
C Noah

Bench
CJ Watson
Kyle Korver
Random dudes I don't know
OMER ASIK

Not a lot of depth, and probably not great defensively. But Brewer would be used on the opposing best SG/SF, and Noah on the opposing best big man. I would definitely have nightly alone time fantasizing about this team. But it likely will never happen. :(

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:04 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
But it likely will never happen. :(
Well not with that attitude it won't, negative nancy.
Old 09-09-2010, 12:15 PM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Deng, Taj, James Johnson, and 2 middle-late 1sts is really all the Bulls can offer. Rose, Noah, and Boozer are untradable to the Bulls, I'm sure. I guess you could include Korver and Brewer as pieces if you really want, but I doubt they would be.
You can't trade free agents in the same offseason that you signed them...so it would pretty much have to be the package that is rumored, unless Denver can pry Noah away somehow.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:16 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Yea, if that's all they gave up and they could resign Melo (I'm assuming they could), this would be their starting lineup I'd guess:

PG Rose
SG Brewer
SF Anthony
PF Boozer
C Noah

Bench
CJ Watson
Kyle Korver
Random dudes I don't know
OMER ASIK

Not a lot of depth, and probably not great defensively. But Brewer would be used on the opposing best SG/SF, and Noah on the opposing best big man. I would definitely have nightly alone time fantasizing about this team. But it likely will never happen. :(
That lineup would be absolutely dirty...Asik hasn't been bad in international play either.

Apparently the Bulls are internally discussing whether or not they'd trade Noah for Melo. Think that gets closer to fair value, but also think they shouldn't be thinking about offering that unless it becomes completely clear they won't get him for less.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 12:18 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it take giving up Noah to get Anthony then the Bulls should still definately do it(assuming they could work out a long term deal with Melo).

Rose, Melo and Boozer would be a nasty trio
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote