Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-16-2010, 06:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Rest of the NBA beware, it's Omer's time to shine...

He killed my Gallo boner.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, not to start another Gallinari discussion, but anyone who saw him play last night should see why some Knicks fans get excited about him. When he's asked to drive to the basket and get to the line he can pretty damn special. That base like dunk he had was pretty awesome too. He even flashed his passing ability on numerous occasions last night too.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:35 PM    (permalink
VUBlacknGold
Rookie

VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VUBlacknGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Also, not to start another Gallinari discussion, but anyone who saw him play last night should see why some Knicks fans get excited about him. When he's asked to drive to the basket and get to the line he can pretty damn special. That base like dunk he had was pretty awesome too. He even flashed his passing ability on numerous occasions last night too.
hes the guy that missed those 3 free throws right, then let felton shoot the tech free throw, right?

I Bleed Black and Gold
VUBlacknGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
hes the guy that missed those 3 free throws right, then let felton shoot the tech free throw, right?
Yeah, it was just a flukey thing. He's money from the line. Also he didn't "let" Felton do anything. Felton always shoots our technical FT's because he's a damn fine FT shooter himself.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:38 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't you dare speak ill of Captain Sexy.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-16-2010, 08:22 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VUBlacknGold View Post
No, that was Kobe

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:25 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Personally, I think Gallos potential is somewhere near Dirk. He isn't quite the same player but when his feet are set, his shot is so pure.. much like Dirk but he does it off balance all the time which is different than most. That dunk was just saucy, as I would call it. He could get a bit better on d and maybe work on his speed but other than those two things he brings alot to the table.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:27 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way Gallo ever comes near Dirk. Dirk is at the very least a top 10 PF of all time.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:28 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Captain Sexy is probably going to be what Toni Kukoc was at his best.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-16-2010, 08:34 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah well it is probably a reach but that is why I said his potential. Dirk is a rare player. You look at the size of both, the shot of both.. Idk

He is still a young italian stallion.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Personally, I think Gallos potential is somewhere near Dirk. He isn't quite the same player but when his feet are set, his shot is so pure.. much like Dirk but he does it off balance all the time which is different than most. That dunk was just saucy, as I would call it. He could get a bit better on d and maybe work on his speed but other than those two things he brings alot to the table.
I don't think he's going to be Dirk by any means, but I do think he can consistently become a 18/19 point scorer on a night in and night out basis. Add to that he's a pretty good passer when asked and a solid rebounder/feisty defender I think he'll be a really good piece on a championship caliber team.
Old 12-16-2010, 08:44 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

You know who that sounds like? I'll give you a hint, it rhymes with Lony Luloc.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-16-2010, 08:54 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Sony Murloc you say?
Old 12-16-2010, 08:58 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Luloc doesn't rhyme with Kukoc.

Brodeur fail.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Luloc doesn't rhyme with Kukoc.

Brodeur fail.
IF YOU THINK OF IT THE WAY I DID, IT DOES. God, you're such a jerk.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-16-2010, 10:23 PM    (permalink
wordofi
Veteran

wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi wordofi

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHungryWalrus View Post
And the Celtics didn't have anybody in the lineup who is an actual center. So this isn't completely a valid argument for last nights game.

I love Stat. But a lot of the time he doesn't rebound as well as he can.
I'm talking about in general. He can't guard true centers like Andrew Bynum or Dwight Howard.
wordofi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:05 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow. JR Smith destroyed the world.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 12:18 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Melo's face upon hearing of the (fake) report that he was traded to the Nets.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-17-2010, 01:26 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow this game is awesome.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 03:08 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:33 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Um that's all fine and dandy but shouldn't he be given a ticket, fine or something?

I don't think it's legal to publicly defecate on someone else's face.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 05:44 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Yeah.
That was sexy. That was very sexy.
Old 12-17-2010, 07:33 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, let's totally ignore that Gallo didn't do **** the whole first half. And let's ignore how he just stands by the 3 point line and doesn't attack the basket 80% of the time. Even when Amare is out of the game and he has no excuses for not attacking the basket.

He makes a reverse dunk, and a nice left handed shot and now all of a sudden he's the 2nd coming again.

I hate Gallo so much. I can't wait until we trade his ass so I don't have to hear about him anymore.
Old 12-17-2010, 11:57 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post

Yeah.
Impressive. Especially with the time running down like that.

This is still the Dunk Attempt Of The Year... if there ever was such a thing

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2010, 02:06 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
This is still the Dunk Attempt Of The Year... if there ever was such a thing
Of Last season..

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote