Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2011, 08:52 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
What has he done tonight to be a douche? He's just one of those guys his teammates love, and if you don't play on the same team you hate him. Ton of guys like that around the league. To me a guy who is a huge douche his teammates don't even mess with him. Everyone here who has called him a douche or an asshole before would love everything about him if he did the exact same things for your favorite team.
Oh I am sorry hitting people in the balls is such an undouche thing to do.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:53 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
What has he done tonight to be a douche? He's just one of those guys his teammates love, and if you don't play on the same team you hate him. Ton of guys like that around the league. To me a guy who is a huge douche his teammates don't even mess with him. Everyone here who has called him a douche or an asshole before would love everything about him if he did the exact same things for your favorite team.
QFT. I love KG...was my fave player for years...then he went to Boston...i had to drop him a few nothces...still top 3 though lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:54 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well who wouldn't want a douche on their team? Everyone does, doesn't mean he isn't one. All of the cussing out players, pushing guys, swatting shots after the whistle, it's all dumb stuff. Has nothing to do with him as a player, but IMO you should care about your reputation around the league. You can be known as a hard nosed player, but KG is known as an ahole instigator.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, of course I like it. I'll admit it, LeBron is a douche, and I love him.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Well who wouldn't want a douche on their team? Everyone does, doesn't mean he isn't one. All of the cussing out players, pushing guys, swatting shots after the whistle, it's all dumb stuff. Has nothing to do with him as a player, but IMO you should care about your reputation around the league. You can be known as a hard nosed player, but KG is known as an ahole instigator.
I don't mind him cussing guys out and pushing...if you can't take a few words and a lil roughing up...gtfo the league...and don't be a ***** like Villanueva who is not only a ***** who likes to cry but a total nobody

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 02-19-2011, 08:58 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Finally! The Heat beat the Celtics at something! BOW DOWN TO OUR GREATNESS! Yes, it counts bastards!
Old 02-19-2011, 08:59 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"95% of my shots are 3's"

yea, now I like James Jones hahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:00 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I don't mind him cussing guys out and pushing...if you can't take a few words and a lil roughing up...gtfo the league...and don't be a ***** like Villanueva who is not only a ***** who likes to cry but a total nobody
So because of Charlie V is not a good player he should be made fun of because he has an illness? Nope Garnett can say Charlie sucks but resorting to making fun of a guy with a illness to get in his skin is classless. Also stop pretending like the NBA is some tough mans league, this is the league in which you get a Techinical for looking at the ref in the wrong way and get a foul called on you if you make any contact with a star.

Old 02-19-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
So because of Charlie V is not a good player he should be made fun of because he has an illness? Nope Garnett can say Charlie sucks but resorting to making fun of a guy with a illness to get in his skin is classless. Also stop pretending like the NBA is some tough mans league, this is the league in which you get a Techinical for looking at the ref in the wrong way and get a foul called on you if you make any contact with a star.
and that's exactly why i love KG...he doesn't play like a total wuss..like 90% of the league

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-19-2011, 09:02 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

KG is a douche but he's my douche damnit and he's awesome. LEAVE KG ALONE

Just let me have this guys as if my NBA fandom isn't miserable enough at the moment.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:04 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enough with the damn musical performances already.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:07 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Least F.E.M. wasn't the complete atrocity i thought it was gonna be

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-19-2011, 09:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
and that's exactly why i love KG...he doesn't play like a total wuss..like 90% of the league
Except for the part where he is totally afraid of people when they actually fight back, because he's a *****.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:10 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watkins with team DD, how could he lose?
Old 02-19-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Javale got this

Old 02-19-2011, 09:11 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Finally! The Heat beat the Celtics at something! BOW DOWN TO OUR GREATNESS! Yes, it counts bastards!
it counts as .000000000000001% of a win.

So the heat are .000000000000001%-3

Bow down.

Blake Griffen about to get nasty.....im ****** psyched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:14 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

When KG during a live game with the Blazers taking the ball up got on all 4 and crawled like a Dog at Bayless it made me hate him forever if I already didn't. And we all remember how he talked crap then when Zaza stepped up to him a ran away then ran his mouth when everyone was seperated.

Old 02-19-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

lmfao "He didn't help me at all"

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 02-19-2011, 09:18 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

"Vince was a great dunker but we have to disqualify him because he got shot once a game"

Hahahaha Chuck is so awesome.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Way overscored, you should subract 1 point for every miss.

Old 02-19-2011, 09:20 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Good start from Demar.
Old 02-19-2011, 09:22 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

Great range on that dunk form Serge but you need flair.

Old 02-19-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Serge should have gotten a 10.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:23 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

hahahah chuck
america doesn't know a lot about this kid because nobody's gonna show the wizards
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:24 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

That was a 50, if Blake would have done that he would have gotten a 70.