Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-22-2011, 11:53 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Can he play any defense?
He's a real good defender, always there in rotation good one on one and does well to stay on the ground and still getting blocks.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 11:55 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
He's a real good defender, always there in rotation good one on one and does well to stay on the ground and still getting blocks.
Well thats what we need. A big who offers size, some defense and some scoring. Need to make this Lee for Asik trade happen.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:11 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deal being discussed for the Magic, Brandon Bass and Quentin Richardson for Zach Randolph.

I guess I'm on board with this. I'd love to know that we could get a long-term deal with him in the offseason first though, because Bass is a nice young player with considerable upside still.

In the short term though it boosts our chances of winning the East a little more.

Wow the teams in the East just keep trying to one up eachother and are getting insanely powerful in the meantime. I'd like to see how my fellow O-Town fans feel about this.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:12 AM    (permalink
AHungryWalrus
Veteran

AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AHungryWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Celtics basketball. Ole somewhat reliable.
AHungryWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:17 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Deal being discussed for the Magic, Brandon Bass and Quentin Richardson for Zach Randolph.

I guess I'm on board with this. I'd love to know that we could get a long-term deal with him in the offseason first though, because Bass is a nice young player with considerable upside still.

In the short term though it boosts our chances of winning the East a little more.

Wow the teams in the East just keep trying to one up eachother and are getting insanely powerful in the meantime. I'd like to see how my fellow O-Town fans feel about this.
It's not really being discussed yet...on Memphis' side it is, at least. No offer has been made yet. As for re-signing him...no chance at all. We discussed it a few pages back.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish I ever had a clue what Mark Cuban was doing. Now we want Devin Harris back? When we should have never traded him for an over the hill Jason Kidd in the first place. Now there isn't really even a place for him. Cuban treats this team like a video game.

Scotty is Caron Butler rumored to be in this deal? I would be extremely pissed if we let Butler go since he's that 2nd option to Dirk we have been trying to find for a long time. This team was poised to make a serious run until he got hurt, not sure why we are ready to make any changes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:29 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mark Stein said the Mavs have offered Caron for Harris.

But they rejected an offer when the Nets wanted them to add Dom Jones and a 1st round pick to the deal. They sound far apart.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-23-2011, 12:36 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

SMH. Caron for Harris, really? I know he's hurt but come on. IMO he was the most important addition to this team in a long time even though he hasn't been here long. He has a killer instinct, and when you have a 25+ppg scorer who demands attention like Dirk he's a great commodity to have.

Getting Harris back does nothing, considering it was Cuban who had Mavs fans scratching their head as to why we would trade Jason Kidd, have buyers remorse and trade for him back. Except you trade a much younger PG who was already having success in the system here and a fan favorite. Now it's deja vu all over again with Harris, buyers remorse.

Quote:
Old 02-23-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Isn't Caron out for the year and up for contract renewal?
Old 02-23-2011, 12:43 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah he is, and the trade isn't even complete yet. Not quite sure why you're freaking out LL.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 12:45 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

The trade is all about clearing cap room for the Nets. Pretty apparent that the Mavs dont intend to re-sign him.

That said, the Nets are at least trying to get some redeemable talent back in Dom Jones.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-23-2011, 12:53 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Yeah he is, and the trade isn't even complete yet. Not quite sure why you're freaking out LL.
Not freaking out, just have no clue why we even want Harris back, no matter who we give up. But no I really don't want to trade Butler even with him being out for the season, but I didn't know his contract was up so I guess that's why. He's a great fit here, but Cuban mostly just irks me.

Quote:
Old 02-23-2011, 12:54 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They probably want him back because Kidd is terrible and Barea/Beaubois aren't true PG's.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 01:02 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Not freaking out, just have no clue why we even want Harris back, no matter who we give up. But no I really don't want to trade Butler even with him being out for the season, but I didn't know his contract was up so I guess that's why. He's a great fit here, but Cuban mostly just irks me.
Would you like to trade for James Dolan? No I didn't think so.
Old 02-23-2011, 08:16 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yea Nets are trying to clear cap and in both the Mavs and Portland deals trying to at least get SOMETHING back.
I mean we could always re-sign Caron but idk the odds of that even if we made the deal.
the Portland deal, apparently Greg Oden is the hold up.
I dont even know anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 08:38 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caron has already made rumblings of wanting to return to D.C. The Mavs definitely would have to add more to get Harris. Right now Caron is basically the same asset as Eddy Curry. He's out for the year and will be a free agent. If Eddy Curry straight up wouldn't get you Devin Harris, neither would Caron. It's highly unlikely he'd resign with the Nets. Hell if they trade him for Devin maybe he comes back and signs the MLE with Dallas and takes a pay cut.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 09:58 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy ****, out of nowhere Deron Williams just got traded to the Nets.

WojYahooNBA Nets are on brink of getting Deron Williams in 3-team deal that will send Derrick Favors, Devin Harris and picks to Utah, sources tell Y.
Derrick Favors has been pulled out of Nets practice, and told he's being traded to a Western Conference team, source tells Yahoo! Sports. Favors will go to Jazz with Harris, two first-round picks. Nets wlll send Troy Murphy to Golden State, and Warriors send Gadzuric to Nets.

UPDATE: Utah has agreed to trade All-Star point guard Deron Williams to Nets in multi-player package, Yahoo! Sports has learned. Deal is done.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

Last edited by comahan : 02-23-2011 at 10:02 AM.
comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:00 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know he used to play for the Wiz and all, but if he won't go to NJ why in the hell would he go to Washington, where arguably, they're in a worse situation?
Old 02-23-2011, 10:01 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WTF. Dammit. If I knew Derron was on the block I would've been all about that trade instead.

I was hoping we'd sign him as a FA in 2012 if CP3 fell through. I'm rooting hard against this trade.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:02 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Wait WTF?! Geez Utah, you canned your HOF head coach just to trade the player that wanted him canned a few weeks later?

BBD, there's been nothing to say that he'll sign an extension with New Jersey, so you still have hope.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:04 AM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
Holy ****, out of nowhere Deron Williams just got traded to the Nets.

WojYahooNBA Nets are on brink of getting Deron Williams in 3-team deal that will send Derrick Favors, Devin Harris and picks to Utah, sources tell Y.
Derrick Favors has been pulled out of Nets practice, and told he's being traded to a Western Conference team, source tells Yahoo! Sports. Favors will go to Jazz with Harris, two first-round picks. Nets wlll send Troy Murphy to Golden State, and Warriors send Gadzuric to Nets.

UPDATE: Utah has agreed to trade All-Star point guard Deron Williams to Nets in multi-player package, Yahoo! Sports has learned. Deal is done.

This stunned me when it popped up on twitter. How did this trade fly under the rader the last few days? Mikhail Prokhorov and Billy King came through big time.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:05 AM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That came out of nowhere. But its apparently official. Wow.

Deron Williams and Dan Gadzuric to New Jersey
Devin Harris, Derrick Favors, and two First Round Picks to Utah
Troy Murphy to Golden State

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:05 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that's just about the most unexpected thing ever. Seriously, that came out of nowhere.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2011, 10:07 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow.

It's CP3 or bust now for the Knicks. If we don't get CP3, the Melo trade looks bad now. I rather have Deron than Melo.

But if we get Melo and CP3, then it was the right call.
Old 02-23-2011, 10:07 AM    (permalink
yourfavestoner
#1 Vickscuser
All-NFLDC

yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yourfavestoner is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lolwut?

Paul or bust for the Knicks fans, which means that they'll have two superstars whose knees could explode by just getting out of bed. (10 char)
yourfavestoner is offline   Reply With Quote