Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2011, 10:54 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
As I want to show the Knicks where they belong, losing to the Bulls.

In my defense heavy lineup it would be designed to run up and down the floor with all guys who move well with Rose Brewer and Deng and Asik and Noah in for putbacks.
One thing's for sure, bringing this rivalry back would be so good for basketball.

I seriously hate the Bulls.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:00 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd imagine whatever we're thinking of in terms of defensive strategies that the Bulls would utilize against the Knicks will be considerably less effective than what Thibs will come up with. I've got a lot of faith in him to come up with a solid defensive strategy, particularly with solid defenders who match up alright with Melo and STAT. Gibson should be able to contribute some good defensive minutes as well. The lack of a shooting guard hurts offensively, but the Bulls have gotten away with it all year. Given Fields is more of a glue guy than a threat the Bulls might be able to get away with playing Korver at the 2 some to spread the floor a bit. Teams may key in on Rose in the playoffs, but they've been keying in on him throughout the season as well and he's still played well, plus the Knicks don't match up with him all that well. Regardless, should be a really interesting matchup.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think BBD is seriously getting a little too excited here. The Bulls are a substantially better team than the Knicks at this point, and i love Carmelo and Stat.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sox the chemistry isn't there quite yet but it looks as if it will pick up quicker than the Heats did so he has a reason to be excited haha.. I am but I know the circumstances.

Anyway, BBD idk why you said we will be alright with Carter and Billups on Rose.. he'll get 20 on us consistently, TD is quicker but smaller so either way Rose would get his. Like I said though, if he can't take over.. can they rely on Booz to be that second guy?

I do like how the Bulls are one of the few teams that actually stress defense, sick of seeing 110-120 point games.
Go Amare.
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:42 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I think BBD is seriously getting a little too excited here. The Bulls are a substantially better team than the Knicks at this point, and i love Carmelo and Stat.
I probably am.

They just don't scare me though! I mean, outside of Rose, is that team really that good? I don't think so. I think they're your typical overachieving regular season basketball team that gets exposed in the playoffs (like the Mavericks pretty much ever year).

They remind me of the Lebron led Cavs, except Rose isn't on Lebron's level.

I'm sorry, I just don't see it. I don't believe in the Bulls. I think the East is wide open outside of Boston and Miami (who I feel will turn it up once the playoffs come by).

There really isn't any team in the whole league that doesn't look like they can't be had. I'm just saying.

****, if we continue to improve our chemistry over the next 20 games, why not us?

Yes, I'm being a homer. But is it really that absurd?
Old 03-03-2011, 11:44 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Sox the chemistry isn't there quite yet but it looks as if it will pick up quicker than the Heats did so he has a reason to be excited haha.. I am but I know the circumstances.

Anyway, BBD idk why you said we will be alright with Carter and Billups on Rose.. he'll get 20 on us consistently, TD is quicker but smaller so either way Rose would get his. Like I said though, if he can't take over.. can they rely on Booz to be that second guy?

I do like how the Bulls are one of the few teams that actually stress defense, sick of seeing 110-120 point games.
We can't stop Rose. Nobody can really. But we can stop everyone else, and at least be pesky with Rose.

Nobody outside of Rose scares me offensively on that team. I'm just not sipping their Kool Aid like everyone else.

Some ppl are saying that now the Bulls are the best in the East bc Boston traded Perkins.

I think that's a load of crap. I'm just not buying it.
Old 03-03-2011, 11:48 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
We can't stop Rose. Nobody can really. But we can stop everyone else, and at least be pesky with Rose.

Nobody outside of Rose scares me offensively on that team. I'm just not sipping their Kool Aid like everyone else.

Some ppl are saying that now the Bulls are the best in the East bc Boston traded Perkins.

I think that's a load of crap. I'm just not buying it.
Kirk Hinrich stopped Rose last night ;)

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with BBD, I think the Bulls don't have the firepower to score enough in the playoffs. Teams won't let Rose beat them and then who do you have to score?

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonRath View Post
Kirk Hinrich stopped Rose last night ;)
Hinrich also basically mentored Rose in Chicago, so he knows him very well.

EDIT: Kendrick Perkins looks a little melancholy: http://sadperk.tumblr.com/page/1

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:53 AM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

why didnt the bulls resign ben gordon? was he asking to much money or did he jus not fit?

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 11:55 AM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Playoffs are about defense though, which bodes well for the Bulls. And I do think that the players around Rose are better than the guys who LeBron was surrounded with. Luol Deng is a good player if overpaid, Noah is still a good defensive center and great rebounder, Boozer's a solid PF though he can't play defense. Second unit is pretty good as well: two good defensive big guys in Asik and Gibson, great shooter in Korver, great wing defender who really makes things happen when he's in the game in Brewer, and point guard who's a decent scorer when he's on in Watson. I just wish Keith Bogans wasn't the starting SG.

Bulls didn't re-sign BG because he was asking for more money than they thought he was worth and they felt he might stunt the development of Rose. Plus as a backcourt they didn't exactly set the world on fire defensively, though Rose has improved there.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:13 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Boozer has been 20/10 pretty much for the past half decade, who's gonna stop him? Deng is also good for 17 points a night. They're a really good defensive team, i don't see why they have to score 120 pts to win games.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Boozer is a compiler who's numbers always benefit from being on an offensively challenged team that allows him to compile. Has been his whole career. He's not on the same level as the Dirks, Stats, Gasols, Garnetts, etc.

When you're dealing with a compiler in the playoffs who's more of a complimentary player than an individual scorer who earns 20/10 a night through double teams, he comes back down to reality.

He's like Wilson Chandler. Put him on a team with no offense, or with a stud who draws attention away from him and he can put up decent numbers. But individually, his talent isn't that great and will get stuffed in the playoffs when defense gets tougher.

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 03-03-2011 at 12:22 PM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
ATLDirtyBirds
Legend

ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ATLDirtyBirds is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Hinrich also basically mentored Rose in Chicago, so he knows him very well.

EDIT: Kendrick Perkins looks a little melancholy: http://sadperk.tumblr.com/page/1
WHERE THE **** IS WALLACE?
Old 03-03-2011, 12:28 PM    (permalink
MidwayMonster31
Pro Bowler

MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwayMonster31 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lately, the Bulls offense has been a little too predictable. Either it's Rose in isolation or to much standing and waiting for someone to get open. We haven't been running as much, despite having the horses to do so. Also, this 2nd unit with Brewer and Deng doesn't really work well, even though it is good defensively.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Chucky
All-NFLDC

Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chucky is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Boozer is a compiler who's numbers always benefit from being on an offensively challenged team that allows him to compile. Has been his whole career. He's not on the same level as the Dirks, Stats, Gasols, Garnetts, etc.

When you're dealing with a compiler in the playoffs who's more of a complimentary player than an individual scorer who earns 20/10 a night through double teams, he comes back down to reality.

He's like Wilson Chandler. Put him on a team with no offense, or with a stud who draws attention away from him and he can put up decent numbers. But individually, his talent isn't that great and will get stuffed in the playoffs when defense gets tougher.
Well..seeing as Boozer also averages 20/12 in the playoffs throughout his career.....you are just wrong haha
Chucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 12:42 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucky View Post
Well..seeing as Boozer also averages 20/12 in the playoffs throughout his career.....you are just wrong haha
Maybe I am. I dunno, I can't really explain it, I just don't think they're that scary.

I guess time will tell. I'm just not afraid of em.

I felt the same way about the Falcons in the NFL. They just didn't wow me. Call it a hunch or whatever, I'm just not entirely impressed.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:37 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A player putting up the exact same numbers as someone else, one being "scary" and the other not being scary has never made any sense to me.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:38 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

****, if we continue to improve our chemistry over the next 20 games, why not us?

Yes, I'm being a homer. But is it really that absurd?
Yes, it is absurd. Teams that cant play defense arent successful in the playoffs. I mean back to back years I think the Suns were the 1 seed with Dantoni and they had 2nd round exits. Over a 7 game series that brand of basketball just doesnt work.

I do think the Knicks are a team to watch our for in the future though. Just not this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
A player putting up the exact same numbers as someone else, one being "scary" and the other not being scary has never made any sense to me.
It goes back to the whole "do stats tell the whole story?" argument. I personally don't think they do, not in basketball or football.

Bargani scores 2 less points per game than Dwight Howard. You'd be criminally insane to think that they are anywhere near the same pedestal as basketball players even though their offensive production indicates they're very close.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It goes back to the whole "do stats tell the whole story?" argument. I personally don't think they do, not in basketball or football.

Bargani scores 2 less points per game than Dwight Howard. You'd be criminally insane to think that they are anywhere near the same pedestal as basketball players even though their offensive production indicates they're very close.

They don't tell the whole story obviously, but they can paint a decent picture. Of course Bargani isn't anywhere near Dwight because Dwight does it much more efficiently, and is better than Bargs at everything else. I'm not just talking about looking at raw PPG numbers.

It's not like Boozer is known as a choke artist either.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 01:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Yes, it is absurd. Teams that cant play defense arent successful in the playoffs. I mean back to back years I think the Suns were the 1 seed with Dantoni and they had 2nd round exits. Over a 7 game series that brand of basketball just doesnt work.

I do think the Knicks are a team to watch our for in the future though. Just not this year.
The thing is...we have been playing defense. Ever since the trade, the team has an entirely different identity.

We are a half court offense, and we play much much much harder on defense now. Does the score indicate that? No, bc of 2nd chance points. But if you watch them, you see a much different team from the one prior to the Melo trade.

I honestly don't expect much beyond winning 1 playoff series, but I don't think we're as terrible as we may be perceived to be.

Like I said though, I readily admit I'm probably being a massive homer right now. It's been a long time guys. It's been a long long time.
Old 03-03-2011, 01:47 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The thing is...we have been playing defense. Ever since the trade, the team has an entirely different identity.

We are a half court offense, and we play much much much harder on defense now. Does the score indicate that? No, bc of 2nd chance points. But if you watch them, you see a much different team from the one prior to the Melo trade.

I honestly don't expect much beyond winning 1 playoff series, but I don't think we're as terrible as we may be perceived to be.

Like I said though, I readily admit I'm probably being a massive homer right now. It's been a long time guys. It's been a long long time.
Im not saying you guys are terrible by any means, I just dont see this as being the year the Knicks return to glory. I do see if in the future though if they can aquire a good center.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2011, 02:12 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I don't even know about winning that one series....I doubt you're going to crack the top 4 teams which means your first round will be against one of the Celtics, Magic, Heat or Bulls....all teams that I think you'd lose a series to. Win a game or two? Yeah....but lose the series.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:16 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I just want to take a dump on the Chicago Bulls. Come on Knicks, rub a turd all over their face, and I'll be a happy camper for the rest of the season regardless of what happens after that.

Every loss to the Bulls still stings me to this day. I want the stars to align so we play the Bulls in the 1st round. I want the Bulls.

No offense guys, nothing personal.