Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2011, 09:59 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bulls are overrated because they are one of the only teams that have gotten exponential better over the course of the season. Their bench, which was a weakness, is one of the stronger benches in the NBA. I'd rather have CJ Watson, Korver, Brewer, Asik and Taj as my starting five than some teams starting five.

Overrated? It will be nice once they actually develop some chemistry with their full compliment of starters, who have only had approx 19 games together.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bored of education View Post
The Bulls are overrated because they are one of the only teams that have gotten exponential better over the course of the season. Their bench, which was a weakness, is one of the stronger benches in the NBA. I'd rather have CJ Watson, Korver, Brewer, Asik and Taj as my starting five than some teams starting five.

Overrated? It will be nice once they actually develop some chemistry with their full compliment of starters, who have only had approx 19 games together.
Let's not delve into hyperbole now.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 10:08 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah because saying the Bulls are overrated is not swimming in a shitpool of assliquids of hyperbole.
Quote:
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
Old 03-22-2011, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luol Deng hasn't played less than 33 minutes since December 1st. That is ******* asinine.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:20 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Luol Deng hasn't played less than 33 minutes since December 1st. That is ******* asinine.

33 minutes really isn't that much.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:24 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
33 minutes really isn't that much.
When he plays 33 minutes in a blowout, and like 40 minutes in every other game, it's a problem.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
When he plays 33 minutes in a blowout, and like 40 minutes in every other game, it's a problem.
Well, it's not like he has a history of injur...ohhhhhh wait....

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:18 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Odom....wtf?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great game on right now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 12:46 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Artest... LOL
Old 03-23-2011, 12:50 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Artest... LOL
The guy scares me everytime he touches the ball, but ill take it.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:57 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

heck of a win.

tougher than it needed to be, but showed a lot.

Quote:
Old 03-23-2011, 01:05 AM    (permalink
SMoore
Rookie

SMoore hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SMoore hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Sure was a hell of a game from a neutral observer view. Kobe sure would have looked bad if he had missed that shot.
SMoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 06:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I am confused for this reason BBD...

Your team is only good at offense, and you have an elderly PG...and you want the league's best defensive team who has an up-and-coming stud PG MVP candidate?

I'd like your odds at beating the Heat in a shootout series over you beating the Bulls.
1. They can't guard us. I know they have great team defense, but no one on that team can guard Stat or Melo. We present serious matchup problems for them. Even if they double up, they still can't guard our offense.

2. They lack scorers to take advantage of our defense. It's one thing if this was the Celtics or Heat, who have guys who can score. The Bulls have 1 legit scoring threat and a bunch of role players. Believe it or not, our zone defense isn't that that bad, the Bulls don't have the talent on offense to take advantage of it on a consistent basis.

3. They lack an inside guy who is big enough to take advantage of our lack of size in our interior defense. So again, our weakness doesn't get exposed. Boozer is too small to take advantage of it. We can D up on him.

The Bulls are overachievers. They play playoff basketball in the regular season, like the old school Miami Heat teams of the 90s. But once everyone else elevates their game in the playoffs, the Bulls can't raise up to that next level of intensity bc they are already playing at that level, and they wind up underperforming in the playoffs as a result.

Everyone saves their best for the playoffs. The Bulls are already there. They'll come crashing down to reality once the playoffs start.

I'm so confident that the Knicks would beat the Bulls in the playoffs that I'll say we'd win in 6 games. And you can sig quote me on that, in case they meet in the playoffs.

The Bulls don't scare me at all.
Old 03-23-2011, 08:16 AM    (permalink
All-NFLDC

619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You may be right on a few points, but what's going to end up separating the two teams is depth. And they play to the concept of team better than any team in recent memory not named the Spurs.
619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:04 AM    (permalink
senormysterioso
Pro Bowler

senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.senormysterioso is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People are going overboard on the bulls and the Knicks the last couple weeks. I would hesitate to call the Bulls overrated though. They've got depth in the front and backcourts and an MVP caliber player, which makes them a contender. I do agree that the Knicks could feasibly handle them. A superstar big trumps a superstar guard in the playoffs.

sig by BoneKrusher

PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS
senormysterioso is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:30 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love love love the way the Bulls play basketball. Love it.

But they are the 90s Knicks. Until they get that 2nd guy (and no Boozer is not that guy), they're always gonna be a dollar short in the playoffs.
Old 03-23-2011, 03:03 PM    (permalink
sweetness34
Icon

sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sweetness34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deng can guard Melo and Noah can guard Amare'. Neither will be able 'stop' the duo, but I think we can slow them down.

I mentioned this a couple weeks ago, but you traded away two pieces that gave us fits in Chandler/Gallo. Both of them pulled Deng/Boozer out of the paint and it killed our rebounding. Now we match Boozer up with Turiaf, which will allow Boozer to stay inside more.

I think we match up better with you now than we did before the trade. It's the same reason Toronto tends to give us trouble with Bargs and Cleveland with Jamison. Boozer can't stay with either of them. Gallo was a huge match up problem for us and Chandler's ability to slide into the 4 at times was also a problem. Deng has statistically been fairly solid on Melo. Hell, he guards LeBron well too. I'm honestly more concerned about Douglas and fields heating up. Both those guys killed us in our first two meetings.

I will agree that I'm a tad worried we've maxed out our talent, but we excel in three areas that are vital in the playoffs; defense, front court play and rebounding. We also have depth on the bench and will roll 11 deep with Kurt Thomas getting minutes at the 5.

I would be worried about a match up with you guys though because of your offensive capabilities and the fact that we're 0-2 against you (even though both games we were missing Boozer or Noah). Think back to the Golden State team who upset the Jazz and the Mavericks. They were explosive offensively and ran those two teams out of the building.

The key in defeating the Knicks is to slow the pace down and grind it out. We get caught up in playing a run and gun offense against you and we struggle to keep up.

My two keys are shooting late in the clock and grabbing rebounds. If we can force you to play defensively consistently for 14-20 seconds a possession I believe we'll frustrate and wear you down. I also believe that second chance opportunities are a big key. Our activity on the boards would be key in the series.

As Phil Jackson would say: no rebounds, no rings.

I don't believe we'll be able to hold your offense down though and I'll also agree with you on the 2nd scorer point. However, the emergence of Deng as a 2nd/3rd option (assuming he's not gassed from playing too many minutes) has been huge since the all-star break. We talk a lot about Rose on here, but Deng has been dynamite for us on both ends of the floor. He thrives moving off the ball and on catch and shoot opportunities. He's become a forgotten man and he'd be my x-factor in the series.

The only way I see us losing the series is if we try and outscore you. We cannot get caught up in the fast tempo you like to play. We need to control the pace and play what I like to call 'ugly basketball.' We just wear teams down with our defense and movement offensively and that is what needs to happen against the Knicks.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.
sweetness34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 03:21 PM    (permalink
CC.SD
Shock Therapist
All-NFLDC

CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CC.SD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you did not see Suns @ Lakers last night you probably missed the best regular season game of the year so far. Hot XXX Artest action!
CC.SD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 04:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetness34 View Post
Deng can guard Melo and Noah can guard Amare'. Neither will be able 'stop' the duo, but I think we can slow them down.

I mentioned this a couple weeks ago, but you traded away two pieces that gave us fits in Chandler/Gallo. Both of them pulled Deng/Boozer out of the paint and it killed our rebounding. Now we match Boozer up with Turiaf, which will allow Boozer to stay inside more.

I think we match up better with you now than we did before the trade. It's the same reason Toronto tends to give us trouble with Bargs and Cleveland with Jamison. Boozer can't stay with either of them. Gallo was a huge match up problem for us and Chandler's ability to slide into the 4 at times was also a problem. Deng has statistically been fairly solid on Melo. Hell, he guards LeBron well too. I'm honestly more concerned about Douglas and fields heating up. Both those guys killed us in our first two meetings.

I will agree that I'm a tad worried we've maxed out our talent, but we excel in three areas that are vital in the playoffs; defense, front court play and rebounding. We also have depth on the bench and will roll 11 deep with Kurt Thomas getting minutes at the 5.

I would be worried about a match up with you guys though because of your offensive capabilities and the fact that we're 0-2 against you (even though both games we were missing Boozer or Noah). Think back to the Golden State team who upset the Jazz and the Mavericks. They were explosive offensively and ran those two teams out of the building.

The key in defeating the Knicks is to slow the pace down and grind it out. We get caught up in playing a run and gun offense against you and we struggle to keep up.

My two keys are shooting late in the clock and grabbing rebounds. If we can force you to play defensively consistently for 14-20 seconds a possession I believe we'll frustrate and wear you down. I also believe that second chance opportunities are a big key. Our activity on the boards would be key in the series.

As Phil Jackson would say: no rebounds, no rings.

I don't believe we'll be able to hold your offense down though and I'll also agree with you on the 2nd scorer point. However, the emergence of Deng as a 2nd/3rd option (assuming he's not gassed from playing too many minutes) has been huge since the all-star break. We talk a lot about Rose on here, but Deng has been dynamite for us on both ends of the floor. He thrives moving off the ball and on catch and shoot opportunities. He's become a forgotten man and he'd be my x-factor in the series.

The only way I see us losing the series is if we try and outscore you. We cannot get caught up in the fast tempo you like to play. We need to control the pace and play what I like to call 'ugly basketball.' We just wear teams down with our defense and movement offensively and that is what needs to happen against the Knicks.
It would be such a fun series to watch. I think I speak for both of us when I say a Knicks/Bulls series would be so epic. I want to see it so bad.

It'll be so much fun! Both our teams and fanbases need the rivalry back.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Zycho32
Veteran

Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Zycho32 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I love love love the way the Bulls play basketball. Love it.

But they are the 90s Knicks. Until they get that 2nd guy (and no Boozer is not that guy), they're always gonna be a dollar short in the playoffs.
So who qualifies as a legit 2nd Franchise Guy that Chicago could conceivably add in Free Agency or via trade?
Zycho32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The knicks continue to impress

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:48 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
The knicks continue to impress
at least this was against a good team. they just have nobody who can defend Howard. they literally need a big who can play D, rebound and heave outlet passes haa
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2011, 09:51 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zycho32 View Post
So who qualifies as a legit 2nd Franchise Guy that Chicago could conceivably add in Free Agency or via trade?
Dwight Howard after next season.

Quote:
Old 03-23-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

Having superstars wins championships.

The Celtics will not win many games with 4 offensive rebounds
Quote: