Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2011, 09:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was that Dwight's last game in a Magic uniform?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:16 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A year ago the Hawks couldn't even stay within 20 with the Magic, this year the Hawks are virtually the same team yet they looked superior to the Magic in every game except last game which the Hawks gave away and were content on closing it at home. This is the greatest proof of the moves Otis Smith made.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:29 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Was that Dwight's last game in a Magic uniform?
I thought he was a FA after next season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:30 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
He can pull a Melo if he really wants out. I hope he doesn't do that though.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:31 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Some think we may just trade him this off-season, if he wants out.

We probably wont know, though. If he's getting moved, I think it would happen during the year. We'll just have to see how things play out.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 09:32 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Some think we may just trade him this off-season, if he wants out.

We probably wont know, though. If he's getting moved, I think it would happen during the year. We'll just have to see how things play out.
thats how id imagine it would happen too.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 04-28-2011, 09:55 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
A year ago the Hawks couldn't even stay within 20 with the Magic, this year the Hawks are virtually the same team yet they looked superior to the Magic in every game except last game which the Hawks gave away and were content on closing it at home. This is the greatest proof of the moves Otis Smith made.
How bout the moves Hawks made? Signing Larry Drew was all they needed.

They played magic to a T.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 10:01 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bosanac01 View Post
How bout the moves Hawks made? Signing Larry Drew was all they needed.

They played magic to a T.
The Drew hire was a good one...but still, this Orlando team doesnt compare to last years. They dont fit the scheme as well. Funny enough, they've looked for this #2 scorer...ala VC, Richardson, and Arenas. "ME" guys. And you know what? The team has greatly regressed since letting Courtney Lee go...a better fit. They were much more team oriented back then. And the chemistry was fantastic. It's easy to understand Otis Smith's mentality with the trades...but there is certainly such a thing as making too many moves. Orlando looked like they had a team that would be great for years. And now they're bogged down with horrible contracts and may lose the best big man in basketball. Right now, they def. appear to be a team on the downslide.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-28-2011, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hinrich gets to play his former team now. That team is getting pretty scary. Bulls need to step it up a notch.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Maybe. He went down tonight with a knee. I dont know how serious it is. He was very good in the Magic series, made some really big shots.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 04-28-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The Drew hire was a good one...but still, this Orlando team doesnt compare to last years. They dont fit the scheme as well. Funny enough, they've looked for this #2 scorer...ala VC, Richardson, and Arenas. "ME" guys. And you know what? The team has greatly regressed since letting Courtney Lee go...a better fit. They were much more team oriented back then. And the chemistry was fantastic. It's easy to understand Otis Smith's mentality with the trades...but there is certainly such a thing as making too many moves. Orlando looked like they had a team that would be great for years. And now they're bogged down with horrible contracts and may lose the best big man in basketball. Right now, they def. appear to be a team on the downslide.
I hate to keep harpin' but our problem is still with Jameer Nelson as our starting PG. Been saying this for years now. No change, no progress. The lil dude is good for one thing. Scoring. Make him a 6th man.

The sooner we fix that position, the better. The sad part about it, is that our best hope to fix the position is getting Arenas healthy and confident. We got no draft pick and we aren't signing anybody else there.

The first item on the to do list is getting Earl Clark resigned. After that... if we can dump salary, we have to... if we can.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:41 PM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

J Rich is an expensive FA now and Arenas is a lost cause. It's going to be very difficult to find a way to improve at all. I think the Nelson/Turk combo should def. work just fine, and it was...but Turk was lost in the playoffs. Orlando does look pretty screwed for the future, regardless. Again, if Dwight wants out...I'm calling those Thunder, assuming the CBA still enables such a deal. You see Ibaka with those 9 blocks the other day? haha. He'd look sexy in Orlando. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Last edited by M.O.T.H. : 04-28-2011 at 11:44 PM.
Old 04-28-2011, 11:54 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
J Rich is an expensive FA now and Arenas is a lost cause. It's going to be very difficult to find a way to improve at all. I think the Nelson/Turk combo should def. work just fine, and it was...but Turk was lost in the playoffs. Orlando does look pretty screwed for the future, regardless. Again, if Dwight wants out...I'm calling those Thunder, assuming the CBA still enables such a deal. You see Ibaka with those 9 blocks the other day? haha. He'd look sexy in Orlando. lol.
J-Rich is just an expiring $17M contract. We don't need him back. I don't want him back. Arenas is not a lost cause, but I'm fine being in the minority on that one. I think the distrust that Stan has in him is part of the problem. I think his health has been part of the problem. He needs to be at ATTACK this summer getting his body right. I have faith that Grover can get him into shape again. The Duhon signing was stupid.

The Nelson/Turk combo is blah. It might've been en vogue in 2008 but we're far past that. Turk looks like a shell of himself. Nelson can still score in bunches, but he shouldn't be starting. He's too hold and cold. If we can package Ryno with a Duhon or Redick then we need to. I hated the Redick signing and I still do today. Otis overpaid. Hopefully Bass doesn't pick up the last year of his deal. It's just $4M, so he might think he can get more.
Old 04-29-2011, 03:44 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
Hinrich gets to play his former team now. That team is getting pretty scary. Bulls need to step it up a notch.
Hinrich is hurt. Bad hamstring injury from what I heard.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Z-Bo for President.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:34 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arenas is a lost cause because even at his best he does nothing to help a good team win games, he is a selfish ball hog who plays no defense, hurt and limited he is less of a cancer.

Came here to post... Zach Randolph in absolute beast mode and just destroyed the Spurs season.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:37 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've loved Z-bo since his days at MSU with Charlie Bell and J-rich, but damn he is likie one of my favorite players in the league lol. Wow the Grizzlies best player in their franchise history(sorry Pau) was acquired for Quentin Richardson, lol.

Old 04-29-2011, 10:39 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have a fever. And the only prescription is more Zach Randolph
sbh15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
I've loved Z-bo since his days at MSU with Charlie Bell and J-rich, but damn he is likie one of my favorite players in the league lol. Wow the Grizzlies best player in their franchise history(sorry Pau) was acquired for Quentin Richardson, lol.
They mopped the spurs this series without Rudy Cool.

Quote:
Old 04-29-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Memphis have quietly put together a superb roster. Gasol, Randolph, ***, Allen and Conley is a great starting 5 with Battier and Mayo a pretty good 6 and 7 off the bench!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 10:50 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

I don't see Mayo in their long term future. Hopefully Greivis can work on his PG skills and defense especially.

Old 04-29-2011, 11:49 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I want to make sweet, sweet love with Zach Randolph.

Hooray not sucking!!!

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 11:52 PM    (permalink
Bosanac01
Team Leader
All-Pro

Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bosanac01 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy **** Z-bo is impressive as ****. No one could cover him.

Sig by: OSUGiants

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
we all hate you
Bosanac01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:03 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

This is now where the Perkins+Nazr trades come in handy. Those two guys with Ibaka match up well defensively against Randolph and Gasol. Grizzlies will make it a good series with their perimeter defense and Battier will do a decent job on Durant, Allen+Mayo will shut down Harden. The biggest issue is no way in hell can Conley and Vasquez stay in front of westbrook or stop him from getting into the lane. I actually think we will see Tony Allen on Westbrook and Conley on Harden. Harden isn't assertive enough to constantly take advantage of that matchup, and Westbrook and Durant will not be willing enough to let Harden post up. I have OKC in 7.

Old 04-30-2011, 03:41 AM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

These are who the Heat have to face to reach the semi-finals?

And I think OKC will close out the Grizzlies earlier than 7 games. Ibaka, and Perkins will stop Randolph, and the Grizzlies have no one to match up with Westbrook. Once Randolph gets stopped, the Grizzlies will have no one who would step it up. This is a series that they really do need Rudy ***.