Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2011, 10:23 PM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandboy843 View Post
One of the worst officiating games ever
You clearly missed the last time the heat were in the finals
CrankthatCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:28 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:30 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that was a heck of a ride!! Rose & Durant will back. Now I gotta muster up all my strength to cheer on Dirk lol!!

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:44 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Complex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:15 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

*sigh*....Lets Go Dallas!!!!! ='(

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 11:43 PM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
I spoke to soon I thought that OKC was up 3-2 for some reason. Memphis vs Heat is still on.
When it comes to basketball, trust Complex.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All this whining about the Heat is beautiful. Did u know the refs won the 2006 NBA Finals? Didn't know that. Did u know the refs can blow a 12 point lead with 3:03 left? Did u know the refs can win a series 4-1? C'mon at least use the BS thing that we hit lucky shot as oppposed to the refs handed us the game. The refs shot 9 percent in the 4th quarter. The ref's big men are just old and ugly. The refs' star player missed a key free throw. In the NBA, every shot looks like a foul for ur favorite team or the for the team u are cheering for. Its just what it is. But c'mon the Bulls were up 12 with 3 minutes to go. Yep, the refs certnly gave it to the Heat. Nah, the Bulls ******* choked. Yeah, about 96.5 percent of NBA fans are pulling for the Mavs. There is nothing I can say to change that. Thats fans of all teams except for some good, good, gracious non haters like the Bucks fan a page or so back. He prolly isn't the only one to think that. But anyways, suck it haters! My team is in the finals and urs is not (unless ur a Mavericks fan). Depending on how u feel about the Heat, but always remember: 3 > 1, 2.5 > 1, 2 > 1. The math just says so.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:37 AM    (permalink
JeffSamardzijaIRISH
Pro Bowler

JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JeffSamardzijaIRISH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
All this whining about the Heat is beautiful. Did u know the refs won the 2006 NBA Finals? Didn't know that. Did u know the refs can blow a 12 point lead with 3:03 left? Did u know the refs can win a series 4-1? C'mon at least use the BS thing that we hit lucky shot as oppposed to the refs handed us the game. The refs shot 9 percent in the 4th quarter. The ref's big men are just old and ugly. The refs' star player missed a key free throw. In the NBA, every shot looks like a foul for ur favorite team or the for the team u are cheering for. Its just what it is. But c'mon the Bulls were up 12 with 3 minutes to go. Yep, the refs certnly gave it to the Heat. Nah, the Bulls ******* choked. Yeah, about 96.5 percent of NBA fans are pulling for the Mavs. There is nothing I can say to change that. Thats fans of all teams except for some good, good, gracious non haters like the Bucks fan a page or so back. He prolly isn't the only one to think that. But anyways, suck it haters! My team is in the finals and urs is not (unless ur a Mavericks fan). Depending on how u feel about the Heat, but always remember: 3 > 1, 2.5 > 1, 2 > 1. The math just says so.
What the hell is wrong with you...
Old 05-27-2011, 12:40 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffSamardzijaIRISH View Post
What the hell is wrong with you...
I'm a Heat fan.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:49 AM    (permalink
CrankthatCrabtree
Rookie

CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CrankthatCrabtree is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

and people wonder why the Heat are so hated
CrankthatCrabtree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 01:00 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrankthatCrabtree View Post

and people wonder why the Heat are so hated
I no longer wonder, I just embrace it!
Old 05-27-2011, 02:42 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing that I don't get is that Lebron is an awesome player one of the best we have ever seen but how in the world does he have ANY fans?

He hasn't done one thing as a person that would make people like him yet he always finds himself in constant trouble doing stupid stuff that would make it understandable for people NOT to like him:

Talking **** to the cleveland bench?

Dancing in front of the bulls?

Rapping Eminem while playing?

Saying the league needs contraction then SPECIFICALLY STATING WHICH TEAMS NEED TO GO?

Backtracking saying he didnt know what a word meant?

Going to the lockerroom without shaking hands after the magic eliminate them?

The decision?

His party in Vegas?

Eating a fan's fries during a dead ball?

Pushing Jamario Moon away on live tv after the rookie sophomore game?

kicking the gatarode stand at fans?

etc. etc. the list goes on.

He doesnt do anything that would make the casual fan like him. I understand heat fans cause he's their guy. But this guy is a bonafide asshole.

I am not a Heat hater... I am a Lebron hater.

I hope and pray Dirk can shut these f@ggots up.

Last edited by soybean : 05-27-2011 at 02:48 AM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 03:07 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Saying the league needs contraction then SPECIFICALLY STATING WHICH TEAMS NEED TO GO?
That might be the most awesome thing LeBron has ever done.
Old 05-27-2011, 03:10 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
Im one of the few who want to the Heat to win. Im a Bucks fan but I have nothing againist the Heat. Just happy its not the Lakers or the Celtics again. Anyways could the Bulls have choked anymore in this series?
Everyone just wants to pretend that guards can win series and that Rose was rea. . . *sees avatar*...

Wow. Who is that?
Old 05-27-2011, 03:13 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I have nothing against the Heat, I just ******* hate Lebron. I respect the **** out of him as a player (except for the fact that the most physically gifted player is one of the biggest floppers and criers), but this dude is a straight up *****. I wish with all my heart that he wasn't on the Heat, because I love D-Wade, but I just can't cheer for him with such a ******* asshole on his team. And yodapoop, anytime I start warming up to the Heat, even a tiny bit, you post something like that and make me hate the Heat more. You add to all of our Heat hatred more than any single thing that Lebron does.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 08:09 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
He doesnt do anything that would make the casual fan like him. I understand heat fans cause he's their guy. But this guy is a bonafide asshole.

I am not a Heat hater... I am a Lebron hater.

I hope and pray Dirk can shut these f@ggots up.
He's the best basketball player on Earth. And considering I'm watching him play basketball, that seems some what relevant.

And I love that people still take anything Yoda says seriously.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 05-27-2011, 08:34 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually liked Lebron until he left Cleveland. Honestly the only thing that pissed me off is that he had a chance to be not only the best player in the NBA, but the best player ever, and threw it all away. If he never really wanted the pressures that come with being a Michael Jordan, then I can't blame him for going to Miami. It actually looks like it's done wonders for him. He probably doesn't feel the same pressure he did in Cleveland as options 1-4 and it has helped him find his game in the clutch (just look at the Rose & the Bulls this year... kind of similar to Lebron's Cleveland teams in the playoffs). He finally became a closer, only he ruined his legacy fist.

I can respect him for one thing, and that's changing his number from 23 this off-season. Kind of seems like he was done trying to be Jordan and just wanted to be Lebron.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 09:33 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 05-27-2011, 11:07 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont care. Dirk wants a ring.. He's getting a ring.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:09 AM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I respect Lebron.. Best player in the league. Absolutely despise of his fans. and the "fans" of the Heat. I'm sure 1/3 of the heat "fanbase" were fans before Lebron and Bosh came in.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:13 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haha up until this year I was a huge heat fan, Tim Hardaway and Zo were two of my favorite players. I even liked them when they won the championship with Shaq. Since they got Bosh and Bron now I not only hate the heat but I greatly dislike Wade as well. Wade was supposed to be the anti-LeBron hate seeing them play together. Rose and Durant kind of assumed that new role but they aren't ready.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2011, 11:50 AM    (permalink
Cudders
Rookie

Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing that would concern me the most if I were a Mavs fan is the Heat's insane defensive speed on the perimeter. Much of what the Dallas does on offense is predicated on collapsing the defense and kicking it out to the perimeter. With the kind of unreal athleticism LeBron and D-Wade possess, Miami might be able to double down on Dirk AND close out to contest jumpers, which is a scary thought. Hopefully the Mavs shooters find their rhythm and fire early.

That said, I don't see anyone on the Heat who can consistently slow Dirk down because he's such a uniquely explosive scorer. Even when he wasn't torching the Thunder himself, he was making surgical passes that were slicing the defense apart. He really has been unbelievable this postseason. And the Mavs need that Dirk to show up. He needs to be the second best player on the floor if they're going to win.

One of the keys to this series is going to be how Miami handles Dallas' zone. I think the Mavs run the best zone in the NBA and if the Heat try to attack it with a lot of isolation, their offense could come grinding to a halt. Tyson Chandler needs to stay out of foul trouble, too. He's a pivotal cog to what they do on the defensive end because he's an athletic big with a long wingspan and standing reach. When he's on his game, he's a dynamic shot-blocker that erases defensive breakdowns on the perimeter. If he picks up tacky calls early, it changes the complexion of their zone.

On offense, the Mavs need to share the ball and use their pick-and-roll game to exploit the speed of the Heat. Spoelstra has shown numerous times he believes in his team speed so much that he's willing to aggressively rotate and trust the Heat's raw athleticism to recover. So the initial blueprint for Dallas has to be to swing the ball, set screens with their bigs, slip them, and dive toward the net. Not only does that leave them with a favorable numbers mismatch, it also puts them in a better position for second-chance points, which are critical when facing a suffocating half-court defense like Miami's.

Overall, I think this is a real close series. There are things I think Dallas can do to offset the Heat, but it's hard to argue with the talent level of Miami. I've gone back and forth several times as to who I think will win, but as a die-hard Cavs fan, I'm going with the Mavs.
Old 05-27-2011, 12:36 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by YAYareaRB View Post
I respect Lebron.. Best player in the league. Absolutely despise of his fans. and the "fans" of the Heat. I'm sure 1/3 of the heat "fanbase" were fans before Lebron and Bosh came in.
These type things piss me off the most. IDK what the ratio is, I know there were some that jumped ship after we got the big 3, big 2.5, or big 2 whatever u wanna call it. DG and I were fans before it. I understand the hatrid of our players and personel. One said we're going to win 8 championships in pre-season championship party after making one of the biggest selfish, egotistical things ever. I'd hate LeBron too, but I'm a Heat fan and he decided to come here, so I love him. One compared our losses to 9-11, which was moronic. One looks like a human raptor. Our coach prolly would not be a coach for any other team in the league, he just knew Reilly well. Reilly found a way for this to happen, so its his fault too. But IDK why to hate the fans, well at least the non-band wagoners. Other than my BS, which IDK how many times I've had to say was all jokes and not meant to be taking seriously. But yeah, whatev, I've been too serious too long.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:01 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
That might be the most awesome thing LeBron has ever done.
But he backed out of it by being a pusscake and playing stupid. Thus, it became the opposite of awesome.

Also, I lost a little respect for Scottie Pippen today.