Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-02-2011, 11:00 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Miami's offense was soooo bad down the stretch. Lebron decided to follow the Russell Westbrook model of dribbling out the shot clock and jacking up crazy shots. Wade had 36 points at that point, why is he not getting touches? Ridiculous.
STRIP is right that Lebron gets way too confident if he starts hitting big shots at the beginning and then believes they will keep falling for him.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:03 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron is too young to be settling on jumpers to close out games, not using his physical advantage on every player is idiotic.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:10 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That game was amazing. It was run after run of the highest level of basketball you can imagine. Even the bad plays were good.

Shawn Marion played a hell of a game but probably won't be mentioned because of the big Kidd three, Terry getting hot, and of course Dirk.

Also no one is going to remember the HUGE clutch three by Chalmers, the ten or so UNBELIEVABLE dunks by Wade/Bron/Bosh, and the fact that Wade's 35-footer was perfectly on line and hit back rim.

******* great game.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:11 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want it documented that I am pulling for Dallas. THis may be the only time I ever cheer for a sports team from that city, but I had to pick the lesser of two evils.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:14 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
That game was amazing. It was run after run of the highest level of basketball you can imagine. Even the bad plays were good.

Shawn Marion played a hell of a game but probably won't be mentioned because of the big Kidd three, Terry getting hot, and of course Dirk.

Also no one is going to remember the HUGE clutch three by Chalmers, the ten or so UNBELIEVABLE dunks by Wade/Bron/Bosh, and the fact that Wade's 35-footer was perfectly on line and hit back rim.

******* great game.
Marion missed like 3 wide open layups. I was about to pull my hair out watching him do that.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:19 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayceheathman View Post
Marion missed like 3 wide open layups. I was about to pull my hair out watching him do that.
...as Magic Johnson echoes my point.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
...as Magic Johnson echoes my point.
Magic had Bird blocking his layups while Marion was wide open. :)
Old 06-03-2011, 12:01 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
I just want it documented that I am pulling for Dallas. THis may be the only time I ever cheer for a sports team from that city, but I had to pick the lesser of two evils.
I 2nd that. I don't like Dallas...but...yea....i'm rooting for Dallas lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:02 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like a good thing for my family, my remote, and everything in my house I was at work for the game. Bad for my cell phone as that is how I found out the score. We have to win one in Dallas tho. If we don't, we don't deserve it. And please first 88 minutes of the series Heat show up in Dallas, not the last 7 minutes.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Sounds like a good thing for my family, my remote, and everything in my house I was at work for the game. Bad for my cell phone as that is how I found out the score. We have to win one in Dallas tho. If we don't, we don't deserve it. And please first 88 minutes of the series Heat show up in Dallas, not the last 7 minutes.
Well if you don't win in Dallas you're done. Finals format is 2-3-2

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 12:08 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
Well if you don't win in Dallas you're done. Finals format is 2-3-2
I know that. That was kind of a Madden type analysis. But I do think if we get it back to Miami, we will win.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:40 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha I called that comeback as a joke & kept going on about how Dirk & Dallas were not about to lay down. That was golden to watch!

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:45 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maverick Nation!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:45 AM    (permalink
Ward
Administrator
All-NFLDC

Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ward is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mavs showed insane heart, Dwayne Wade is a beast, Bosh is going to be soft all series. Shoulda kept Bibby in, he was crushing it.
Ward is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:41 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dwayne Wade's team.

If you find yourself the urge to want to argue that with me... ask yourself this... who took the last shot?

Also, don't feel bad Miami fans games like this one is what it felt like 3/4 games for us.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 03:45 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very good espn article if you're a heat hater

My favorite line:

Quote:
Pull for Dallas because Nowitzki stayed with his team, never took his talents anywhere but to the damn gym every day.
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=6614490
Old 06-03-2011, 04:00 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
YEESSSSSS Dirk! Incredible finish.

Solid defense Bosh you dinosaur lookin ************.
How are you gonna leave the other team's best player one on one AND have no help defense at the rim.

That's more of a team breakdown than bosh's fault.
Old 06-03-2011, 11:28 AM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Donnie Walsh is OUT as President and General Manager of the Knicks. I swear to god, if Zeke is on his way back to the Garden..
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 11:40 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea James Dolan is a moron this really isn't breaking news he makes guys like Al Davis and Dan Snyder look like good owners.
Old 06-03-2011, 12:19 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
How are you gonna leave the other team's best player one on one AND have no help defense at the rim.

That's more of a team breakdown than bosh's fault.
I am not calling for his job this time or anything, but I also put some on Spo. I know that the players deserve most of the blame and that they should know how to close out a 15 point lead. However, our coach there had to pull LeBron aside and tell him to attack. We slowed the game and settled for tough shots. The Mavs played great D. And then yeah, there I'm not sure how they did they let that happen. Once again, the players deserve most of the blame and not putting it all on Spo. But he deserves some of it.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My biggest question about the game was why is Bosh on Dirk on the last possession? Haslam or LeBron would have been better choices to guard Dirk. Plus the Heat had a foul to give and didn't use it. They really ****** up there

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:44 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
My biggest question about the game was why is Bosh on Dirk on the last possession? Haslam or LeBron would have been better choices to guard Dirk. Plus the Heat had a foul to give and didn't use it. They really ****** up there
My guess as to why Bosh was on Dirk is that Spoelstra was guessing Dirk would rely on a jump shot or fade away so he placed the athletic, lengthier Bosh to help alter any shot of that sort. Dirk ended up making a solid move on Bosh which then brings into question why didn't the Heat help better on the play or even hack Dirk on his way to the hoop instead of letting him shoot a relatively easy attempt.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you watch it, Bosh too looked as if he thought Dirk would settle for the fade away. As soon as Dirk turned around he bodied up and got left.

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:00 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lebron would be much more "clutch" if that ******* idiot would just take it to the hole in crunch time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DI View Post
Donnie Walsh is OUT as President and General Manager of the Knicks. I swear to god, if Zeke is on his way back to the Garden..
Walsh was the only competent guy in our front office. This is going to be a disaster...oh and James Dolan is a ******* idiot.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote