Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-01-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Im just trying to make myself feel better man! :(
We got....KOBEEEE!!

That right thur is nuff for D12 to sign with DA LAKESHOW!!

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
uh couldn't you have amnestied Shard the same way you could Gil?

Lewis' expiring will be worth more than any play you get from Gilbert Arenas. I'd even go as far as to say Lewis will be a more useful player on the court as well this year...

Wiz are sitting pretty right now, keep Shard to meet the min. cap, he brings us veteran leadership for one more year, and has no interest in sabotaging the team the way a diva like Gil would if he didn't get his way. Allows us to move him as an expiring for a piece, or amnesty him after the season and have room for a max deal + more, whereas the Magic have a bunch of ****** contracts and one good player who doesn't want to be there. You lost that trade bro.
I'm happy that it's working out for Shard in Washington. He's a really nice guy and great teammate.

The veteran leadership is great for a young team like Washington, but in Orlando, that's not really as big a deal.

Rashard's contract doesn't end in the Summer of 2012. It ends in 2013. So it will not be expiring in time to make a difference to the Dwight situation. Shard's expiring contract doesn't become valuable until the 2012-13 season. The Magic's focus is on the Summer of 2012 when Dwight can opt out.

Additionally, Arenas does have an Opt out clause in the Summer of 2012 that Rashard doesn't have, and there could be a silver lining there if Arenas agrees to restructure his contract (to make less annually but more money overall with more years added). Richard Jefferson did a similar thing last summer when he opted out of his $15M for 1 season deal, only to re-up for more money and more years, enough for him to finish out a comfortable career with the Spurs. If there is one GM in the league that could convince Arenas to do that, it's Otis who has been his mentor and fatherly figure since he drafted Arenas as a rookie in Golden State. ...and it's already on Gilbert's mind as he already tweeted this summer of the possibility that he might just do that if it will help the Magic.

I don't think it matters to Orlando if Washington is happy with that trade. We alredy know Rashard was incapable of finishing out the season healthy, so if he had worn a Magic jersey, he would've been completely useless. The gamble that Arenas could help the Magic was worth a try. Stan Van Gundy didn't make the move to incorporate Gilbert until it was too late. We saw how well Arenas ran the Pick 'n Roll with Dwight in the playoffs when he was given a chance.

The Magic also knew that Jameer lacks the size to defend, so getting Arenas was a plus in that regard too. As for the diva attitude that he showed at the end of his career in Washington, he showed none of that in Orlando even when he wasn't being given consistent playing time and coming off the bench. I think it was a situational circumstance in DC and a mental adjustment in ORL that made his attitude change when he joined the Magic. When a player is happy to get out of an unwanted situation, it's natural for his attitude to change, and so you can't say the Magic got a diva. He hasn't been that at all.

Brandon Bass also got a chance to step up when he picked up Rashard's minutes and that was a win for the Magic too. So while the Gilbert Arenas project continues, there were and are pluses in the trade for the Magic. To say "you lost that trade bro".... it's pretty irrelevant. Glad the Wiz think of it as a win, but the Magic have also found benefits of it.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 07:21 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
Dwight would totally re sign with the nets if dwill and ammo were there
Question is why would Dwill want to sign there if Dwight doesn't?
Old 12-01-2011, 07:26 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
We got....KOBEEEE!!

That right thur is nuff for D12 to sign with DA LAKESHOW!!
Truth, I love your outlook my man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 09:36 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Question is why would Dwill want to sign there if Dwight doesn't?
it's totally boom or bust. Obviously I hoped Dwill would just extend this year, but no surprise that he didn't, especially with him getting a better deal with the new CBA. Obviously the Nets need D-Will to re-sign with us next year. As of right now, he's in control. Like total control. He's virtually picking the guys he wants to play with. He needs to make up his mind, because he's lack of a committment is scaring off guys in FA this year. But I don't even really care about that. I feel he'll know at seasons end if he'll stay or not. And if he knows, I'm sure him and Dwight will talk about it. Now, if the Nets go out and make a trade for Howard, don't you think that both of them would want to re-up? Getting Dwight shows D-Will we're serious. Dwight would play with Ammo and D-Will, 2 of his friends in the league. They'd be the faces of a franchise moving to Brooklyn.

Granted, these are all reasons to be optimistic. D-Will could leave after this year and we're ******. We could deal Bropez and picks and take on a **** contract to deal Dwight and have them both leave and be mega ******. You never know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2011, 11:40 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thinking New Orleans wants the Knicks to work their hardest to get a 3rd team involved in order to get a CP3 deal done. A team looking for cap relief would be the best option given Billups huge expiring...

Here is a different idea...
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMa...radeId=6wkgnkr

Why would the Hawks do it? Um, I don't know. They really hate Smoove? lol

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently adding Chris Paul and losing Chauncey Billups and Toney Douglas makes the Knicks one win worse. Interesting.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:38 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well when Paul and Amar'e both get knee problems in the middle of the season, thus leaving Melo to play with Landry Fields (not that he's very good) and scrubs, they'll have a problem...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:20 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the Nets are interested in bringing back Boki Nachbar!
best. day. ever
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 09:53 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently Chris Paul realizes the Knicks have nothing to trade the Hornets and won't force a trade there

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 10:07 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CBS' Eye on Basketball proposes this:

The Magic would trade some combination of Brandon Bass, J.J. Redick, Ryan Anderson, Daniel Orton, and Jameer Nelson to the Hornets for Paul, along with a first-round pick in 2012.

http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssp...48484/33621084

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 11:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CP3 is probably going to wait until FA to sign with the Knicks.
Old 12-02-2011, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
CBS' Eye on Basketball proposes this:

The Magic would trade some combination of Brandon Bass, J.J. Redick, Ryan Anderson, Daniel Orton, and Jameer Nelson to the Hornets for Paul, along with a first-round pick in 2012.

http://eye-on-basketball.blogs.cbssp...48484/33621084
There is no one good on the Magic side there. Bass is a serviceable third big man, Redick is a solidish backup guard, Ryan Anderson is another solid third big man, Daniel Orton is the worst player in basketball, and Jameer ruins everything.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:07 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
Apparently Chris Paul realizes the Knicks have nothing to trade the Hornets and won't force a trade there
Funny story.

The article I believe you are referencing on ESPN by Ric Bucher was titled "Chris Paul knows the Knicks lack trade assets" about ten minutes ago but has since been changed to "Source: Chris Paul still deciding move."

I think his problem is that he doesn't want to seem like the bad guy. With the agent-to-Hornets contact already public, he's going to be the bad guy so he might as well embrace it, request a trade, and help the Hornets get SOMETHING in return. The Knicks lack assets that will help the Hornets, but other teams might want Billups expiring contract... (and maybe even Douglas, Shumpert, and Turia-haha I'm a Knicks fan)

My vote is Josh Smith in a 3 or 4-team deal with Atlanta.

- Ko Simpson
Old 12-02-2011, 12:15 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I just don't see how or why NO would want to either:

A) get nothing in return for him after the season.

or

B) be surrounded by another Melodrama until the trade deadline.

I'd guess they'll nip this in the bud now, get a third team involved that wants Billups' contract, and stop the story before it bleeds on to the court.

The only way I can see him playing with NO is if CP3 publicly comes out and denies the rumors (which he hasn't but could), AND tells the owner on Dec. 9th that he's willing to play this down until the trade deadline/after the season (in which case, again, the Hornets would be stupid to keep him that long, risking getting NOTHING for him).

There's just too much smoke here right now... Especially Wojo with the initial story citing the agent - I think he's one of the most accurate NBA guys...

- Ko Simpson
Old 12-02-2011, 12:27 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wojo:NBA as Schefter:NFL. When they talk, you listen.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2011, 12:35 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
There is no one good on the Magic side there. Bass is a serviceable third big man, Redick is a solidish backup guard, Ryan Anderson is another solid third big man, Daniel Orton is the worst player in basketball, and Jameer ruins everything.
All they have to do is beat out NY's offer. Not hard at all.

Other teams will be scared to trade for Paul if he threatens not to extend with them.

Paul has already reached out to Howard to figure out how they can play together. So it's really down to NY and ORL to the only 2 destinations that Paul will end up at... with the Lakers as an outside shot.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:41 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I used to think that, but I'm not sure about that afterall.... I thought the Knicks were a threat to give CP a max deal, but they don't.

Melo and Stat already take up $40M... with the cap at $53.5M, CP3 would have to take a big pay cut.

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/story/1...-or-melo-route

"Even if the Knicks tore down the roster to just Anthony and Stoudemire, they'd only have $13.5 million of cap space to offer Paul in 2012-13 -- resulting in a four-year, $58 million deal under the new rules. So it would be in the Hornets' interests to urge Paul to determine if playing for the Knicks is worth a $42 million pay cut."
Old 12-02-2011, 12:43 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

^Loopholes.

Quote:
Zach Lowe of Sports Illustrated discussed a loophole for Chris Paul to get to the Knicks without taking a huge financial hit.
The idea is relatively simple. He would get traded to the Knicks with a behind the scenes agreement to re-sign with them once his current contract has expired. Since he would be traded along with his Bird rights, he would be allowed to sign a five-year, $100 million extension while the Knicks stay under the cap. The risk for the Knicks is that he double-crosses them and signs elsewhere. We're putting our early money on this happening, and while we have reservations about his knee a move to N.Y. would put him into top-3 draft status.
Source: SI.com
Dec 2 - 12:32 AM

- Ko Simpson
Old 12-02-2011, 12:46 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
All they have to do is beat out NY's offer. Not hard at all.

Other teams will be scared to trade for Paul if he threatens not to extend with them.

Paul has already reached out to Howard to figure out how they can play together. So it's really down to NY and ORL to the only 2 destinations that Paul will end up at... with the Lakers as an outside shot.
But to get to that point, Orlando would first need to get a commitment from BOTH Paul and Howard (which isn't that far-fetched, but also hasn't been mentioned once)...

The bottom line is that CP3 WANTS to go to NY. Not Orlando. Not LAL. Not LAC. His agent said NEW YORK. Unless he changes his tune, he's getting what he wants...

- Ko Simpson
Old 12-02-2011, 12:47 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
^Loopholes.
So it goes back to which team can offer NOR more in trade assets. NY loses.
Old 12-02-2011, 12:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
But to get to that point, Orlando would first need to get a commitment from BOTH Paul and Howard (which isn't that far-fetched, but also hasn't been mentioned once)...

The bottom line is that CP3 WANTS to go to NY. Not Orlando. Not LAL. Not LAC. His agent said NEW YORK. Unless he changes his tune, he's getting what he wants...
Yeah cause if NOR decides Orlando has more to offer and sends him there, then I'm sure Chris Paul will be sooo ****** pissed that he's playing with Dwight Howard that he'll leave as soon as his contract is over. Cause that just sucks to be him. LOLZ!
Old 12-02-2011, 12:54 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Yeah cause if NOR decides Orlando has more to offer and sends him there, then I'm sure Chris Paul will be sooo ****** pissed that he's playing with Dwight Howard that he'll leave as soon as his contract is over. Cause that just sucks to be him. LOLZ!
It's very possible that he doesn't want to live/play in Orlando. Same with Dwight. That is the cold, hard, truth. EDIT: And I highly doubt NO is just going to "send him" to a place he doesn't want to go to. If that was the case, there are much better packages to be had than ORLs.

The Hornets aren't going to trade him to a team he won't extend with. What we know now is that Paul won't extend ANYWHERE but NYK. Perhaps he'll come around to Orlando, but if Dwight hasn't even yet............ It's a good pipe dream that the two of them will join forces and extend to form a big 2 in Orlando but at this point it's just a pipe dream. All actual signs point to NY.

- Ko Simpson

Last edited by gpngc : 12-02-2011 at 12:56 PM.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:02 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
It's very possible that he doesn't want to live/play in Orlando. Same with Dwight. That is the cold, hard, truth. EDIT: And I highly doubt NO is just going to "send him" to a place he doesn't want to go to. If that was the case, there are much better packages to be had than ORLs.

The Hornets aren't going to trade him to a team he won't extend with. What we know now is that Paul won't extend ANYWHERE but NYK. Perhaps he'll come around to Orlando, but if Dwight hasn't even yet............ It's a good pipe dream that the two of them will join forces and extend to form a big 2 in Orlando but at this point it's just a pipe dream. All actual signs point to NY.
You can believe what you want to believe. I'm just saying your beliefs are a little closed minded.
Old 12-02-2011, 01:30 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any information on possible destinations for Monta' Ellis?
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote