Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-06-2011, 10:13 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

stevekylerNBA
Warriors offer for Chris Paul said to be favored by New Orleans... Warriors would make a deal without a contract guarantee from Paul.

Chris Paul-A-Palooza is now in full effect.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
stevekylerNBA
Warriors offer for Chris Paul said to be favored by New Orleans... Warriors would make a deal without a contract guarantee from Paul.

That's good news for us...

So they'd give up Curry for a year of Paul/only hope that he'll sign an extension?

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:15 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NVM I am a idiot.

Last edited by LTgiants : 12-06-2011 at 10:18 PM.
LTgiants is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:16 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Deron could play off the ball, would be a waste of his talents though.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:17 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

It was fake. I didnt realize when I posted it.
Old 12-06-2011, 10:20 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
stevekylerNBA

I can see why it would be considering Stephen Curry is awesome and Klay Thompkins and Ekpe Udoh show a lot of promise.

But I've also read that CP3 would prefer to go to the Clippers to play with Blake Griffin.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Paul would reportedly prefer the Clippers over the Warriors because of the chance of being paired with Blake Griffin and Eric Gordon.

Yes, I would love to see this.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:24 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But I've also read that CP3 would prefer to go to the Clippers to play with Blake Griffin.
Not something that New Orleans should even consider when assessing trade options.

Paul is screwing them over, no reason to play nice and send him where he wants, if he wants to play there he can do his year in GS and then go there. NO has to take the best offer.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope the Warriors can get Chris Paul. I like Golden State.. but I don't really think a Chris Paul/Monta Ellis backcourt would work out very well.

Maybe they could send Monta to Philly for Iguodala?
Old 12-06-2011, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
At that time was there really any reason the believe he would get this good though? Seems like a blind squirrel finding a nut to me.
Give him credit for finding a diamond in the rough. People do for guys who draft someone like Tom Brady, so why can't Chris Wallace be given credit? Plus, he got Z-Bo for a completely worthless Q-Rich.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 10:57 PM    (permalink
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo?
Pro Bowler

Location: Near the home of the 2010 WORLD SERIES CHAMPION San Francisco Giants
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
That's good news for us...

So they'd give up Curry for a year of Paul/only hope that he'll sign an extension?
New ownership group looking to make a splash. Plus if GS signs Chandler would imagine they would believe they have a very good chance of convincing Paul to stay put. Warriors are more than willing to go over luxury tax to keep to Paul. Never thought I would ever put "Warriors" and "go over luxury tax" in the same sentence.

Last edited by WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? : 12-06-2011 at 11:41 PM.
WhatWouldBillyBajemaDo? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:19 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Clippers initial offer to New Orleans did include future draft picks, the source said. They also indicated they would be willing to absorb the contracts of players like small forward Trevor Ariza.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/s...ris-paul-offer

If I'm the Hornets and the Clippers are serious I try to get them to make this deal:

Clippers receive:
CP3, Emeka Okafor

Hornets receive:
Eric Bledsoe, Al-Farouq Aminu, DeAndre Jordan, Chris Kaman, 1st round pick in 2012 (Minnesota

It'll be tough for the Clip to land Tyson Chandler with Dallas likely wanting to re-sign so CP3 still gets to play with a decent center he's developed a relationship with in New Orleans and in return NOLA gets to rid itself of Okafor's contract.

Plus, the Clippers are still keeping Griffin and Eric Gordon. CP3, Eric Gordon, Blake Griffin, Emeka Okafor - Hard to ***** about that and they're still under the cap so they could bring in a decent SF and bench players.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude

Last edited by diabsoule : 12-06-2011 at 11:24 PM.
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Do the Hornets need Kaman and Jordan?

Oh and Dallas does not want to give Chandler the money he wants. Chandler is looking for a near max contract.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:07 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man, i'd love to see a team of Chris Paul, Eric Gordon and Blake Griffin.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:31 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
80s Nuggets all over again because you know they aren't playing a lick of defense!

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 12-07-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looking for a basketball team to call "my team". I want an up and coming team. I don't like Boston, Lakers, Spurs, or Miami. Philly is a no because I hate that city. I wanted to do Phoenix, but for some reason, I like it better when they lose. I've always liked Chicago and D Rose is my dude, but I just don't want to jump on the bandwagon. Sacramento is a team that I would like to follow. Help me out!!
Old 12-07-2011, 12:33 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We can always use more Kings fans. There's like, three here, and that's me, NIP, RaiderNation and i think that's it. Maybe raiderz but i think he likes the Lakers.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:36 AM    (permalink
7-11
Veteran

7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.7-11 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
We can always use more Kings fans. There's like, three here, and that's me, NIP, RaiderNation and i think that's it. Maybe raiderz but i think he likes the Lakers.
I follow the Kings! I do post once every 4 years but and i don't think any of them have been about the Kings.
7-11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 12:38 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-11 View Post
I follow the Kings! I do post once every 4 years but and i don't think any of them have been about the Kings.
There you go, add 7-11 to the list. Although being from Australia, you probably think Chris Webber is still on the team and the Lakers are still dominating with Shaq.

Juuust kidding, welcome man, post more often here about the glorious Kings! Championship contenders in 2013!!!
Old 12-07-2011, 01:04 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How sad I'm already looking forward to the Cavs lottery pick. Great.

Does Kyrie Irving gain respect this year?

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:41 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

I didn't even know that Kings fans were real things. I had them firmly entrenched next to unicorns and a Tebow spiral on the mythical things scale.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 12-07-2011, 01:51 AM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Looking for a basketball team to call "my team". I want an up and coming team. I don't like Boston, Lakers, Spurs, or Miami. Philly is a no because I hate that city. I wanted to do Phoenix, but for some reason, I like it better when they lose. I've always liked Chicago and D Rose is my dude, but I just don't want to jump on the bandwagon. Sacramento is a team that I would like to follow. Help me out!!
Can't go wrong with Bulls, Thunder, Kings, Clippers or Cavs. Lol man everyone was on the Bulls bandwagon the thing is I didn't leave after Jordan & I've been the world's biggest Durant fan since he signed for Texas when people were saying who is Kevin Durant?? Been "Team Reke" since his high school days as well & obviously my love for Kyrie makes me follow Cleveland & the fact my older bro is from there. It's just easier to follow players then teams but whoever you choose welcome aboard!!

#2 Duke Blue Devils (9-0)
2010 National Champions!!
2014 Coaches vs Cancer Champions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:52 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Clipperzzzzz!

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:54 AM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Until their knees all implode halfway through the season due to Del Negro playing them for 56 minutes per game.

It's still the Clippers, guys.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 01:55 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-...,5563676.story

This is just awesome. Otis will give Dwight to the Lakers... for Kobe. LMAO.

"Orlando isn't as desperate to unload Howard and would ask for quite the return in a trade with the Lakers, wanting Andrew Bynum and Kobe Bryant, according to an official familiar with Orlando's thinking who was not authorized to speak publicly. He appeared to be joking. Maybe."
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote