Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is James Harden your favorite player?
Yes 63 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2011, 05:00 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
that is a max contract for Jordan just smaller due to years in the nba

id much rather give Nene the max he's fairly underrated
Meh, Nene is alright I guess. He has an injury history though, is not a good enforcer in the paint, doesn't protect the rim well, and is a crappy rebounder. He is a very good player, but his max would be 100 million over 5 with Denver (rumors are he is staying). That's atrocious. Jordan for 13.75 per is also atrocious, but idk what's worse.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Per Woj from Yahoo: Hornets started to inform teams they're sending Chris Paul to Lakers for Bynum & Odom, league sources tell Y! Sports.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've said this a million times and I'll probably say it a million more times, Nash will never leave Phoenix on his own, he's said it himself plenty of times, sucks that our owner is going to ride him into the ground surrounded by mediocre teams but there is just no money to be made by trading Nash

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I've said this a million times and I'll probably say it a million more times, Nash will never leave Phoenix on his own, he's said it himself plenty of times, sucks that our owner is going to ride him into the ground surrounded by mediocre teams but there is just no money to be made by trading Nash
I'll believe that when he resigns. Even if the Knicks don't get Nash, they could get a very good veteran player with the MLE. It doesn't change my opinion of the Chandler signing.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

RT @WojYahooNBA: Correction: The proposed deal to the Lakers is Chris Paul for Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-08-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The NBA just loves them some Lakers.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:12 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'll believe that when he resigns. Even if the Knicks don't get Nash, they could get a very good veteran player with the MLE. It doesn't change my opinion of the Chandler signing.
you mean like the past 2 times he resigned :/

shits getting older than a tom tom joke

Old 12-08-2011, 05:13 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
RT @WojYahooNBA: Correction: The proposed deal to the Lakers is Chris Paul for Pau Gasol and Lamar Odom
And a Stern BJ?
Old 12-08-2011, 05:14 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Someone just posted this "realistic" chestnut. And two others posters agreed that it was plausible.

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=7dg4bm7

Bend over Philly. This is why I dont even bother to make an account and talk Magic on those forums. It's not worth it.
Hahaha. You should hear me bash SVG over there. You think I'm bad here? I'm skin at realgm... They can't stand me mocking Stan. Lol
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

So the Lakers still have Bynum and Artest they can send to the Magic for Dwight Howard and Hedo... Lakers could even through in Devin Ebanks & Derrick Caracter

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-08-2011, 05:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
you mean like the past 2 times he resigned :/

shits getting older than a tom tom joke
I think its clear he isn't winning a title in PHX. The older he gets, the more tempting leaving is.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
So the Lakers still have Bynum and Artest they can send to the Magic for Dwight Howard and Hedo... Lakers could even through in Devin Ebanks & Derrick Caracter
That would be 20 times worse then the Pau Gasol to the Lakers trade.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I guess Bynum does have character issues and could be an embarrassment for the NBA to have him on THEIR team.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:22 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

From Woj: Hornets working to finalize details on 3-team deal to send Chris Paul to Lakers, Gasol to Rockets and Odom, KMart, Scola to NO, sources say.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:24 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
I guess Bynum does have character issues and could be an embarrassment for the NBA to have him on THEIR team.
Am i missing something here? you're a heat fan...
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:25 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New Orleans....yikes. You were only decent because of Chris Paul and a very good defense. Now you have no Chris Paul and add two atrocious defenders. Well done.

They're also going to have to renounce David West to make it work.

Last edited by yo123 : 12-08-2011 at 05:29 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:28 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Am i missing something here? you're a heat fan...
I was being sarcastic saying that Bynum on the Hornets (which are right now the NBA's team to own) would not be good for their image.
Old 12-08-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Goddammit I hate the f*cking Lakers. Gonna probably end up getting Dwight Howard now that they have Paul

Well, at least the Kings got their black uni's back, so I can enjoy that...and stuff
Old 12-08-2011, 05:29 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

From Marc Stein: If rest of deal goes through as proposed, sources tell ESPN that HOU would send Kevin Martin, Luis Scola and Goran Dragic to N.O. for Gasol

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-08-2011, 05:33 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like this deal for NOL more if they can trade Gasol to HOU. That wouldn't be bad considering the other options. I ******* hate the god damned Lakers though.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless LAL knows that they can deal Bynum for Howard and an awful ORL contract, I dont really think this makes them better. Paul is definitely better than Gasol or Odom, but the thing that set LAL apart the last few years has been the fact that they have 3 very skilled bigs. Who plays the 4 for them in this scenario? And who do they have inside when Bynum inevitably gets injured?

If they can still land Howard, then fine, good stuff. But as it is, I dont like this trade for either team.

Video Games - Anime - Comics - Cosplay - etc

A site dedicated to giving support and exposure to female
geeks and gamers, while also providing a community for
people of all genders to hang out and discuss their
favorite nerd past-times without needing to worry about or
deal with the prejudice and mistreatment that's so common online.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I like this deal for NOL more if they can trade Gasol to HOU. That wouldn't be bad considering the other options. I ******* hate the god damned Lakers though.
Meh. It's been proven time and time again that dream teams don't always work. And the Lakers' three best players have like 3 good knees between them. We'll see though.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:40 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

cp3 kobe artest hedo howard?

i hate you LA

Old 12-08-2011, 05:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
New Orleans....yikes. You were only decent because of Chris Paul and a very good defense. Now you have no Chris Paul and add two atrocious defenders. Well done.

They're also going to have to renounce David West to make it work.
Neither Odom nor Gasol are atrocious defenders. Gasol can be effective when he wants to be and Odom can be solidish.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 05:42 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

So this is what the rosters of these teams are going to end up looking like after this trade goes down?

Hornets

C Okafor
PF Scola/Odom
SF Ariza/Odom
SG Martin
PG Dragic/Jack

Lakers

C Bynum
PF Caracter(?)/ Devin Ebanks
SF Meta World Peace/Barnes/Walton
SG Kobe
PG Paul/Fisher/Blake/Darius Morris