Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-08-2011, 11:21 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For a second I thought this was illegal. Then I realized the NBA actually owns the Hornets.
This blows. As a Celtics fan, I dreaded the thought of CP3 in LA but this is ********.
He should be a Laker. **** Stern.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
This is ******* bull ****. The hornets arent getting ******* shorted in this deal, what the **** is the god damn problem!?
Big markets apparently can't trade for big-name players anymore.

Also, for what it's worth, Chris Paul will work with the union president, and supposedly won't report to the Hornets' training camp.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
But Carmelo is allowed to? What the effin ****!?
NBA doesn't own the Nuggets. They own the Hornets. Only reason they can get away with this.

Old 12-08-2011, 11:23 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
Big markets apparently can't trade for big-name players anymore.

Also, for what it's worth, Chris Paul will work with the union president, and supposedly won't report to the Hornets' training camp.
Good for him, **** these *****.

EDIT: I feel like Yoda with all these sensors. Im sorry guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:26 PM    (permalink
SimonRath
Pro Bowler

SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SimonRath is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is all a scam to get Lebron an easier road to a title ;)

Sig by BK

“They have one guy, he’s pretty short. But he can go out and play. He can be a little aggravating too.’’ -- Joe Flacco talking about Brent Grimes.
SimonRath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:28 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I kind of like the idea of a few super teams, I miss those days and the game was better for it!

That said, I wish one of them wasn't the Lakers!

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:29 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
For a second I thought this was illegal. Then I realized the NBA actually owns the Hornets.
This blows. As a Celtics fan, I dreaded the thought of CP3 in LA but this is ********.
He should be a Laker. **** Stern.

Yeah, as a Kings fan I'm happy that CP3 isn't on the Lakers, but this entire thing is pathetic. They were giving up Gasol who is a legit stud, and the Hornets were getting a great return for a guy who was going to leave them anyway

this is incredibly childish.
Old 12-08-2011, 11:31 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good for him, **** these *****.

EDIT: I feel like Yoda with all these sensors. Im sorry guys.
Hey now!!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't Golden State offer a better deal anyway? besides Lamar has to be in his 30's by now it feels like he has been in the league since I was like 7. You can't build around him and what will happen to Khole and Lamar show, if Lamar is in NO?
Old 12-08-2011, 11:32 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
According to Sportscenter, a lot of the small market owners were angry about their stars leaving for bigger markets and forcing their way out, like before. This was only blocked thanks to the NBA owning the Hornets.
So now they can piss off one of their stars for a year before he goes to a bigger market. Awesome logic, small market owners.
mqtirishfan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is utter bullcrap. Fisher get your ass in there and bring in your new teammate...NAO

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:39 PM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do think it's ********, that isn't a bad trade for the Hornets.

Props to BK on the sig!
Old 12-08-2011, 11:45 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sam_amick Powerful point just made to me: if Stern did this yesterday, deal would not have been ratified by players today. Poisonous potential here.

WojYahooNBA To listen to the GM's, coaches, players, agents reaching out to me tonight: I think the NBA has changed forever with Stern's act tonight.

sheridanhoops
I'm told there is a school of thought in informed circles that Stern vetoed C.Paul trade because a D.Howard-to-LA trade was coming up next.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:58 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comahan View Post
sam_amick Powerful point just made to me: if Stern did this yesterday, deal would not have been ratified by players today. Poisonous potential here.

WojYahooNBA To listen to the GM's, coaches, players, agents reaching out to me tonight: I think the NBA has changed forever with Stern's act tonight.

sheridanhoops
I'm told there is a school of thought in informed circles that Stern vetoed C.Paul trade because a D.Howard-to-LA trade was coming up next.
I LOVE DAVID STERN!!!!

I mean really.... who doesn't???
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 11:59 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

**** david stern!!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-09-2011, 12:10 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Stern can suck my dick

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Quote:
David Stern can suck OUR dick
Fixed it for you

Old 12-09-2011, 12:19 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalej View Post
Fixed it for you
Amen brotha.

Quote:
Old 12-09-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So you guys share a dick?
Old 12-09-2011, 12:35 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, I read this was possible earlier this week, but it was in regards to the Knicks getting Paul...

"Should NBA-owned Hornets be allowed to move Paul?
-- I’ve been talking with league executives, insiders and owners and many are furious about all this Chris Paul talk regarding the Knicks. The point is that the league owns the Hornets, which means all the teams own the Hornets. Once you trade Paul you severely diminish the value of the franchise. Many are asking how the NBA can allow Paul to be traded and threaten the value of the team and then enhance another competitor. Said one: “There’s no way the league can allow this until the franchise is sold.”"

http://www.nba.com/bulls/news/smith_111205.html
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 12:41 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

They're a bunch of imbeciles. If Paul just walks next year NOLA is 100% screwed as opposed to getting something.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-09-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If any big market team would have made a deal for Paul it would have got blocked. Especially the Knicks.

Stern could not afford to come out of lock out talking about how he wanted parity only for the NBA owned team to send his best player to another big market. Small market teams would not have that.

Just look at this email Dan Gilbert sent to Stern

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slu...s_trade_120811
Old 12-09-2011, 12:43 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Well, CP3 is gonna make this happen. Hes gonna make their lives hell until they do.

Quote:
Old 12-09-2011, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The New Jersey Nets have been told by Dwight Howard's representatives have told that they are his preferred destination and that the Orlando Magic superstar is preparing to ask the Magic to trade him to the Nets, according to sources close to the situation
-espn

Yes!! That is the only place besides Orlando that I want Howard that or Miami.
Old 12-09-2011, 12:59 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

It's just ridiculous, it's as fair a trade as you are getting when you are in their position.

This just feels like the lockout all over again with the Hornets/NBA not getting the bargaining position thing just like the players didn't...

Lakers would be in the 5 teams I least want to see win but that was a good trade offer for the Hornets and would have actually been great for basketball as well, would have made Houston and LA better teams whilst allowing the Hornets to have a future. I mean really, you think anyone is signing for them now?

Props to BK on the sig!