Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-11-2011, 02:35 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Lol, so you're saying the younger guy's potential is what they want, they dont want the older finished product whos much better...I see.

Later
Look someone's played NBA 2k12 franchise mode and knows how to run a team. Did I ever say Pau was a better option no? When did I ever say anything about Pau? Wtf does pau have to do with Bynums cipple'd knees?

You keep bringing up past teams that's went after Bynum after seeing him continued his streak of injuries I stated why would any team go bite for Bynum, but last time I checked Bynum is still on the Lakers. Magic is only talking to Lakers because they are offering the best package not because Bynum is some center sent from a god he is no where comparable to D12 and that's what I'm trying to get it but yet you keep bringing up other Teams wanting him. Congrats other wants pursued him and didn't get him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:04 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Thank you for having sense. Honestly, outside of the Pistons winning a title, the one thing I want more than anything in the NBA is for Nash to win a title. He deserves one so badly.
Who doesn't want Nash to win a title....the dude is like impossible to dislike and if you do its because you're a miserable troll.

Also I've always liked Gortat, he reallu deaerves to start somewhere...being behind Dwight and then Robin Lopez is no good..he needs more minutes

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:08 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he's certainly not behind Fropez any more

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:12 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
he's certainly not behind Fropez any more
What happened to him? He showed some promise...can't say I've really kept up with the suns.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:15 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm one who doesn't want Nash to win a title. It's nothing against him personally, he seems like a great guy, but he already has two MVPs he shouldn't that cause him to get massively overrated on a historical level by fanbois and I just couldn't bare that.

He was a great fun player who made games into shootouts by infecting his teams with a disease like aversion to defense, great shooter, very good PG and all around nice guy. He is basically the perfect player for casual fans which unfortunately means that the media overrates him something chronic, which makes him a lot harder to like and even then I still like him as a person and player.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:30 AM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post
I'm one who doesn't want Nash to win a title. It's nothing against him personally, he seems like a great guy, but he already has two MVPs he shouldn't that cause him to get massively overrated on a historical level by fanbois and I just couldn't bare that.

He was a great fun player who made games into shootouts by infecting his teams with a disease like aversion to defense, great shooter, very good PG and all around nice guy. He is basically the perfect player for casual fans which unfortunately means that the media overrates him something chronic, which makes him a lot harder to like and even then I still like him as a person and player.
go die in a tragic lawn mower accident. ;D

you're just mad that Canada is clearly the superior commonwealth nation when it comes to basketball....and several other things as well!
Old 12-11-2011, 03:34 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post

you're just mad that Canada is clearly the superior commonwealth nation when it comes to basketball....and several other things as well!
You bite your tongue!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 03:52 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TACKLE View Post

Canada is superior to Australia in zero ways. Blame APS for that.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 04:17 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caddy View Post
Canada is superior to Australia in zero ways. Blame APS for that.
They are superior in.... Not having deadly creatures under every rock?
Old 12-11-2011, 04:17 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ngatachance92 View Post
They are superior in.... Not having deadly creatures under every rock?
That makes us cooooool.

Old 12-11-2011, 04:18 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

koalas hide under rocks now

Old 12-11-2011, 04:22 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ngatachance92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A koala will kill you if given the chance, they are like cows in that regard.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:23 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
koalas hide under rocks now

Old 12-11-2011, 05:10 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

What is this? Koala propaganda trying to deceive us into looking up while they attack from beneath the rocks?

Last edited by fenikz : 12-11-2011 at 05:14 AM.
Old 12-11-2011, 05:14 AM    (permalink
Ngatachance92
Veteran

Caddys....ONE OF THEM!
Old 12-11-2011, 05:23 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

You've caught me! I'm an underground pro-koala lobbyist.

Old 12-11-2011, 05:52 AM    (permalink
wogitalia
Pro Bowler

wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wogitalia is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Luc Longley > Canada!

Plus we have Patty Mills and Nathan Jawai! Bogut goes alright I guess but takes things a bit too serious.

Props to BK on the sig!
wogitalia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 07:10 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sucks for the Nets...because this Magic/Lakers deal will more than likely get done. If the Lakers do unload Pau, in addition to Bynum, I really hope we'd flip Pau. But I bet we wouldnt. We'd attempt to roll with Jameer, J-Rich, Pau, and Bynum as the main nucleus...find a SF...or start Clark or Harper perhaps. For me though...if we lose Dwight, I want to start the youth movement rebuild, not just add more vets.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 08:52 AM    (permalink
Bearsfan123
Pro Bowler

Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bearsfan123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope the NO GM resigns today. The fact that the league blocked two trades, when they promised that he would have creative power should piss him off something terrible. I hope he says **** you to stern.

Whitney Mercilus will be a better and more productive player than Shea McClellin

In Tyler We Trust

Welcome to Project Mayhem

This was stolen, and I appreciate it.
Jimmy Buckets <3
Bearsfan123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wogitalia View Post

He doesn't have aversion to defense, he just didn't have the skills to be able to defend consistently. He still worked his ass off on the defensive end, and he's one of the hardest working guys in the league. He also completely changed the NBA to some degree. I really am struggling to understand the reasoning just behind some "overratedness" that he has....he's an awesome dude who deserves every respect he gets, and a title.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He doesn't have aversion to defense, he just didn't have the skills to be able to defend consistently. He still worked his ass off on the defensive end, and he's one of the hardest working guys in the league. He also completely changed the NBA to some degree. I really am struggling to understand the reasoning just behind some "overratedness" that he has....he's an awesome dude who deserves every respect he gets, and a title.
I agree with you almost 100%. Him being a 2 time MVP winner is pretty ridiculous though, he deserved maybe one and even that is a stretch.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I agree with you almost 100%. Him being a 2 time MVP winner is pretty ridiculous though, he deserved maybe one and even that is a stretch.
KG and Kobe probably deserved it the two years he won, but they both have MVPs and are generally douchebags so I don't care.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2011, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
KG and Kobe probably deserved it the two years he won, but they both have MVPs and are generally douchebags so I don't care.
I hate Kobe too, but his 2005-2006 was amazing. Take Kobe off that Lakers team and they make a serious run at all time worst. With Kobe they make to to playoffs. If you want a good laugh, take a look at this roster:

http://www.lakersweb.net/rosters/lalakers_2005_2006.htm

Smush Parker and Chris Mihm duelled it out for 3rd best player on that team.
Old 12-11-2011, 11:59 AM    (permalink
Complex
All-Pro

Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Complex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who cares about that, if that was reason to give someone MVP then T-Mac should of won it before.
Old 12-11-2011, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
Who cares about that, if that was reason to give someone MVP then T-Mac should of won it before.
That's just incorrect. Nobody has taken such a ****** team to the playoffs, especially in a loaded Western Conference.