Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2011, 12:32 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I wish we would but as always we will be the 1st or 2nd team out of the playoffs or the 7th or 8th seed
You guys should just trade Nash already.
Old 12-21-2011, 12:42 AM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It looked as if Sacramento had moved on from center Samuel Dalembert. But Dalembert said Tuesday night he anticipates re-signing with the Kings.

"If things work out, everything structurally (with the contact), it will be Sacramento," Dalembert said in a phone interview with FOX Sports Florida from his Boca Raton, Fla., home. "It's close."

Sacramento had apparently decided to go another direction at center when the Kings last week signed Chuck Hayes to a four-year, $21 million. But Hayes failed a physical due to a heart condition earlier this week and his contract was voided.

The Kings then turned back to Dalembert, who averaged 8.1 points and 8.2 rebounds for them last season while making $13.43 million.

"There are no hard feelings," said Dalembert. "I think we can do something exciting. Last season, it seemed we were getting the excitement back in the city."

Dalembert, 31, anticipates it will be a "one- or two-year deal" with the Kings, and that he hopes to firm up negotiations Wednesday. He said getting one year with a player option is a possibility.

"A lot of guys are doing it," Dalembert said of a short-term deal. "Like Greg Oden, Kwame Brown, Kris Humphries (who all signed one-year deals)."

When asked if his contract would be in the range of $7 milion per season, Dalembert said it would depend on whether the contract is for one or two years
http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/12/2...06&feedID=3565

Great signing for the Kings. Short deal that gives us size and defense at PF/C to go with the scoring of Cousins, Hickson and Thompson. Fredette is looking like a possible future starter already and if we make the playoffs I wouldn't be surprised to see Marcus Thornton as a possible All Star at SG. I think he on his way to average around 24 ppg this season to go along with Tyreke's 20 Cousins 17 ppg. The Kings will need another player to average in the 14 ppg range, players like Hickson/Fredette/Salmons have the ability to do that IMO. Look out for the Kings this year...

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 12:44 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
You guys should just trade Nash already.
Nash has no intention of ever leaving and it would be the equivalent of LeBron leaving Cleveland for Sarver to force him out

Sarver's #1 priority is to make money

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:20 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
Nash has no intention of ever leaving and it would be the equivalent of LeBron leaving Cleveland for Sarver to force him out

Sarver's #1 priority is to make money
There won't be much money made in a year or two when Nash retires.

I don't think many people will pay to see Jared Dudley and Marcin Gortat.

Last edited by WMD : 12-21-2011 at 01:22 AM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:10 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd paid to see Jared Dudley :(

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 07:58 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Derrick Rose and the Bulls agreed on a 5-year extension for $94 million.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:19 AM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
http://www.foxsportsflorida.com/12/2...06&feedID=3565

Great signing for the Kings. Short deal that gives us size and defense at PF/C to go with the scoring of Cousins, Hickson and Thompson. Fredette is looking like a possible future starter already and if we make the playoffs I wouldn't be surprised to see Marcus Thornton as a possible All Star at SG. I think he on his way to average around 24 ppg this season to go along with Tyreke's 20 Cousins 17 ppg. The Kings will need another player to average in the 14 ppg range, players like Hickson/Fredette/Salmons have the ability to do that IMO. Look out for the Kings this year...
If Jimmer is a future starter what does that say about the future of Tyreke and Thornton? They're super deep in the backcourt right now

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 10:59 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nets are talking with DeShawn Stevenson...

Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Toronto Raptors unveil their new camo uniforms

Apparently their doing what they can to keep people from seeing their horrible brand of basketball

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter
Old 12-21-2011, 01:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh King Monta..

Quote:
- A former Golden State Warriors employee filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against star guard Monta Ellis on Wednesday, alleging Ellis sent her unwanted texts that included a photo of his genitals.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/73...d-sexual-texts
Old 12-21-2011, 01:19 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
A former Golden State Warriors employee filed a sexual harassment lawsuit against star guard Monta Ellis on Wednesday, alleging Ellis sent her unwanted texts that included a photo of his genitals.

In her lawsuit, which also names the team, Erika Ross Smith alleges Ellis began sending her explicit messages several times a day starting in November 2010 while she worked in the team's community relations department.

The messages included lines such as, "I want to be with you," and "Hey Sexy," and proposed sexual encounters, according to the lawsuit.
Um, I think all guys must make a stand and defend Monta Ellis on this one. If he's found guilty of harassment then we will all suffer for it. If previewing the goods and calling a girl "sexy" is against the law, then I might as well start robbing banks.

*lol you beat me to it by a few seconds

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:24 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

should've just sent 'em to evilnixon. He would've loved and appreciated them...unlike that ho
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 01:26 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post

Um, I think all guys must make a stand and defend Monta Ellis on this one. If he's found guilty of harassment then we will all suffer for it. If previewing the goods and calling a girl "sexy" is against the law, then I might as well start robbing banks.

I'm not sure if you're serious, but if you are, i don't know how you can defend sending unwanted pics of your dick to a co-worker, lol.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:34 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I'm not sure if you're serious, but if you are, i don't know how you can defend sending unwanted pics of your dick to a co-worker, lol.
Don't you know? All girls love dick pictures.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:41 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Don't you know? All girls love dick pictures.
Dick pics have replaced smileys on the list of what bitches love in text messages.
Old 12-21-2011, 01:42 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prowler View Post

Yeah...sending an unsolicited picture of your dick to a co-worker is basically the definition of sexual harassment.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why hasn't the pic been released online?

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:56 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Why hasn't the pic been released online?
why? you need fap material?
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 02:57 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
why? you need fap material?
Need to compare to Greg Oden and George Hill.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Need to compare to Greg Oden and George Hill.
... and Brett Favre

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:02 PM    (permalink
RaiderNation
All-NFLDC

RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RaiderNation is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabsoule View Post
If Jimmer is a future starter what does that say about the future of Tyreke and Thornton? They're super deep in the backcourt right now
I personally think Tyreke could be moved in the near future if Jimmer becomes a starting caliber player. Evans is still young and has potential, but I think we can upgrade our star player, and with Jimmer at PG we could now get a star SF. If the Kings could maybe make a deal for a SF like Granger, they could end up having the next young playoff team, similar to the Thunder.

PG Jimmer Fredette/Isaiah Thomas?
SG Marcus Thornton/John Salmons
SF Danny Granger/Travis Outlaw
PF JJ Hickson/Jason Thomphoson
C DeMarcus Cousins/Samuel Dalembert

Welcome to the Silver & Mack
"Just Win Baby"
- Al Davis
@SirStackAlot707

RaiderNation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:04 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

A few pages ago i had made the suggestion that we trade Evans for someone like Rudy Cool, who the Griz don't necessarily wanna keep paying that much and don't really need (as was seen last season). They need a SG badly, he'd fit right in with that team.

Also, can someone tell me if the rookies are on nba 2k12 already, damnit?!
Old 12-21-2011, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm not very big on Jimmer. I don't think he'll be that great.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Thing is, Tyreke is the kind of player that shouldn't be the focal point of an offense or else everyone's play is kinda diminished. He dominates the ball a lot, and we have a ton of guys who can score. We need strong wing play, and moving him before he needs an extension and before his value drops too much would be best. I really think Rudy Cool for Evans is a fair trade for both sides, and both teams would be better because of it.
Old 12-21-2011, 03:15 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
A few pages ago i had made the suggestion that we trade Evans for someone like Rudy Cool, who the Griz don't necessarily wanna keep paying that much and don't really need (as was seen last season). They need a SG badly, he'd fit right in with that team.

Also, can someone tell me if the rookies are on nba 2k12 already, damnit?!
The Grizz still have O.J. Mayo. I don't think they need a SG badly

WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:

Follow me on Twitter