Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-31-2011, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rosebud will not be happy.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
You were brainwashed by Knicks fans on here who thought he was Larry Bird reincarnated.
He's still a good player for the most part, but man was he brutal at the end.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Knicks will gladly take him back.
Old 12-31-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Tony Kukoc is still the best comp I've heard for him on here.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:58 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He's solid, not as good or not as much potential as some **cough** Rosebud **cough** thought.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 04:59 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The fact that the show won that game shooting 2 for 18/19? from 3 is ridiculous.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
Tony Kukoc is still the best comp I've heard for him on here.
That's probably right for the most part. He'll never reach Peja prime level.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-31-2011, 05:02 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's probably right for the most part. He'll never reach Peja prime level.
I just had flashbacks of the old Kings team...what a nightmare he was.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:05 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Peja was the **** back in the day

Even on the kings he was one of my favorite players.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-31-2011, 05:10 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
I just had flashbacks of the old Kings team...what a nightmare he was.
He busted it out again one last time against the Lakers last year, too. Absolutely destroyed them.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:19 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Andrew Bynum. Please please please can you tell me again how Gortat is better than Bynum? Healthy bynum is the second best center in the league =DDD

Last edited by soybean : 12-31-2011 at 05:23 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
Andrew Bynum. Please please please can you tell me again how Gortat is better than Bynum? Healthy bynum is the second best center in the league =DDD
I don't recall anyone saying that. It was the package of Nash and Gortat being better than having just Bynum is.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-31-2011, 05:23 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
No one said that. For the millionth time. No. One. Said that.

But you probably won't listen to this either.
Old 12-31-2011, 05:35 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry, I believe it was that the drop off from bynum to gortat wasn't that steep.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 05:43 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Not steep enough to overcome adding a top 5 PG, yup.

When Bynum gets through a whole season without his knee exploding and consistently plays like today that will change. Until then, calm down it's his first game of the year.

Last edited by yo123 : 12-31-2011 at 06:13 PM.
Old 12-31-2011, 06:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 game back and laker fans already circle jerking to bynums 1 game

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 06:10 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
You're still hating on Bynum after a great game, living up to his *potential* (even if it is his first game).

Quote:
Old 12-31-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I never hated on bynum quote me if I did but I never said he sucked I just said he was injury prone. I actually like him as a player when he's not hurt, but people like you make it really hard to like a Laker player.

Old 12-31-2011, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
O please....you know you'd do the same **** if one of your key players came back and showed what he's capable of. Don't even come at me with some ******** on how you wouldn't. Its a natural reaction.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-31-2011, 06:17 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
I never hated on bynum quote me if I did but I never said he sucked I just said he was injury prone. I actually like him as a player when he's not hurt, but people like you make it really hard to like a Laker player.
Because we were stoked he came back and had a huge game in his debut? Cmon man, get over it.

Quote:
Old 12-31-2011, 06:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
O please....you know you'd do the same **** if one of your key players came back and showed what he's capable of. Don't even come at me with some ******** on how you wouldn't. Its a natural reaction.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 12-31-2011, 06:19 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Coming and posting about how Bynum was way better then Gortat when no one ever said that? Get over it. Laker fans are the equivalent of packers fan you will never not hear anything about it

Old 12-31-2011, 06:21 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Coming and posting about how Bynum was way better then Gortat when no one ever said that? Get over it. Laker fans are the equivalent of packers fan you will never not hear anything about it
Yea idk where soybean is getting all that.

I'm one of the few ppl who actually liked the Nash Gortat rade.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 12-31-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
You're a rattle cage my man, chill out.

Quote:
Old 12-31-2011, 06:23 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

Yeah my laker hate isn't towards all of yall just a handful