Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-05-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Goddamnit Brody I wasn't planning on masturbating again today.
Not planning on masturbating again? It's like 6 PM.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:19 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spoken like someone who doesn't have Ricky Rubio on his team.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Spoken like someone who doesn't have Ricky Rubio on his team.
My point being you should be masturbating at late hours, who masturbates in the early hours?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-05-2012, 06:20 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just saw a debate on a baseball message board:

Ellis/Rose

Initial comment was that Monta Ellis would be as renowned as Derrick Rose if he were a Bull.

According to some, Ellis is just as good as Rose. Thoughts?

EvilNixon, you aren't allowed to answer.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
Icon

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No...Monta Ellis =/= Rose

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Just saw a debate on a baseball message board:

Ellis/Rose

Initial comment was that Monta Ellis would be as renowned as Derrick Rose if he were a Bull.

According to some, Ellis is just as good as Rose. Thoughts?

EvilNixon, you aren't allowed to answer.
If Rose played in GS he would average 30 a game. Leave that board and never go back.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
hawkeye123
Veteran

hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hawkeye123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How's Jimmer doing?
Old 01-05-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
My point being you should be masturbating at late hours, who masturbates in the early hours?
Why does time play any factor in masturbation? Afternoon self-delight.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
No...Monta Ellis =/= Rose
Quote:
If Rose played in GS he would average 30 a game. Leave that board and never go back.
The numbers I see posted on the board are

Quote:
Rose: 2011
PPG: 20.9
RPG: 3.0
APG: 8,6
EFF: +21.29

Ellis 2011
PPG: 23.8
RPG: 2.8
APG: 8.2
EFF: + 20.20
But the numbers that are left out are more telling. Like Ellis' PER of 18.6 which is his highest in 3 years. In comparison, Rose's PER of 23.5 to match a TS% of .550. I see defensive ratings that outmatch offensive production.

And then when I look on the court, on one hand I see a player who makes an entire team look like a contender and on the other I see a player who just doesn't take over games.

I'll take Rose over Ellis any day of the week. They are just on different tiers.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 01-05-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd love Ellis as a 6th man 2-guard, and that's about it (same for Westbrook). He is not on the same planet as Derrick Rose.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I'd love Ellis as a 6th man 2-guard, and that's about it (same for Westbrook). He is not on the same planet as Derrick Rose.
No, he and Westbrook are not on the same planet as Rose, but to say that they should be coming off the bench (especially Westbrook) is ridiculously dumb.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:11 PM    (permalink
DraftSavant
Veteran

DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DraftSavant is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
No, he and Westbrook are not on the same planet as Rose, but to say that they should be coming off the bench (especially Westbrook) is ridiculously dumb.
I'm just not crazy about shoot-first combo guards forced to play the point almost full-time because they're so undersized.

The "starter" designation is so overrated in basketball. You'd still be playing them for more minutes than the "starter," and you just give them the green light to shoot their ass off as the centerpiece of your bench unit.
DraftSavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DraftSavant View Post
I'm just not crazy about shoot-first combo guards forced to play the point almost full-time because they're so undersized.

The "starter" designation is so overrated in basketball. You'd still be playing them for more minutes than the "starter," and you just give them the green light to shoot their ass off as the centerpiece of your bench unit.
Monta maybeeee, but Russel Westbrook should absolutely be starting. The starter designation, while overrated, is still pretty important. Manu is the only real guy that is a superstar off the bench, there is a reason for that.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love that Bodie from The Wire can't get along with Durant.

- Ko Simpson
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 07:16 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hawkeye123 View Post
How's Jimmer doing?
About as decent as expected. He has shown he has that pure stroke that can be highly successful in the NBA, but he will always be just a good bench player/role guy. His defense needs a ton of improvement, and if he wants to see more playing time he should work on his command of the offense and his passing. He looks like he will be very valuable as someone who will stretch the floor and has to have a hand in his face at all times. If you play off him, he will swish a three on you.

Quote:
How so? Neither players have their offense run through them, they're iso players through and through. You can bring them off the bench and it will improve the team's efficiency and their own, as they'd be used as offensive weapons when the starters are getting rest. They're both tweeners stuck in between identities. I wouldn't mind bringing either off the pine and still having them play 30mpg.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
About as decent as expected. He has shown he has that pure stroke that can be highly successful in the NBA, but he will always be just a good bench player/role guy. His defense needs a ton of improvement, and if he wants to see more playing time he should work on his command of the offense and his passing. He looks like he will be very valuable as someone who will stretch the floor and has to have a hand in his face at all times. If you play off him, he will swish a three on you.

How so? Neither players have their offense run through them, they're iso players through and through. You can bring them off the bench and it will improve the team's efficiency and their own, as they'd be used as offensive weapons when the starters are getting rest. They're both tweeners stuck in between identities. I wouldn't mind bringing either off the pine and still having them play 30mpg.
Monta I kind of get. He plays no defense and doesn't care too. Fine. He also might not mind coming off the bench if he gets to fill it up unchecked.

Westbrook, however, is decent on defense and when he tries is an elite stopper. He also, despite taking too many shots, is a pretty good creator. He can absolutely pass the ball and did a pretty good job of shot selection and being a facilitator last regular season (I know he bombed in the playoffs). I just don't see a situation where your team is better with Westbrook not running with the starting unit. I think you are making him out to be far too selfish. Yeah, he shoots, but he is a damn good player and deserves a lot of those shots and makes players around him better. Not to mention Westbrook absolutely throws a ***** fit if he is benched. It would just be poor man management.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Monta I kind of get. He plays no defense and doesn't care too. Fine. He also might not mind coming off the bench if he gets to fill it up unchecked.

Westbrook, however, is decent on defense and when he tries is an elite stopper. He also, despite taking too many shots, is a pretty good creator. He can absolutely pass the ball and did a pretty good job of shot selection and being a facilitator last regular season (I know he bombed in the playoffs). I just don't see a situation where your team is better with Westbrook not running with the starting unit. I think you are making him out to be far too selfish. Yeah, he shoots, but he is a damn good player and deserves a lot of those shots and makes players around him better. Not to mention Westbrook absolutely throws a ***** fit if he is benched. It would just be poor man management.
I get what you're saying, but the basis of your argument is that he wouldn't play in important spurts, or at all with the starting unit, which is not what i'm saying. Look at how the Spurs use Ginobili, that's what we're getting at. In the last five minutes of a game, you put all your best players on the floor, Westbrook being one of them, since the 4th quarter is the only time any real defense is actually played.

Not taking into consideration his attitude, i still feel he'd be just as good if not better off the bench. Teams often struggle when their star player gets rest, with Westbrook you'd have a go to offensive player all 48 minutes of the game, and not many teams can say that. Plus, you could have KD dominating the ball a lot more often, which he should.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I get what you're saying, but the basis of your argument is that he wouldn't play in important spurts, or at all with the starting unit, which is not what i'm saying. Look at how the Spurs use Ginobili, that's what we're getting at. In the last five minutes of a game, you put all your best players on the floor, Westbrook being one of them, since the 4th quarter is the only time any real defense is actually played.

Not taking into consideration his attitude, i still feel he'd be just as good if not better off the bench. Teams often struggle when their star player gets rest, with Westbrook you'd have a go to offensive player all 48 minutes of the game, and not many teams can say that. Plus, you could have KD dominating the ball a lot more often, which he should.
I see what you're saying too and agree that Westbrook personally may be better of the bench taking over games (attitude not considered because he absolutely wouldn't buy into it). The team wouldn't be better though. I really think Westbrook makes guys better and is a better passer than the media makes him out to be. I think Durant gets noticeably worse if he gets less minutes with Russel. I think it would be a serious case of "you don't know what you've got till it's gone".
Old 01-05-2012, 07:56 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Just a point of reference for Cousins' shooting percentage thus far in 2011.

From Tom Ziller of SBN and Sactown Royalty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Ziller
Consider this: all five of Cousins' field goal attempts on Tuesday were putback attempts. Those are self-created shots, effort attempts created by the fact that Boogie is working extremely hard on the glass. Maybe some portion of those need to be tipped back out to the Kings' guards, if possible. Maybe on some Cousins needs to try to collect the ball instead of touching it back off the glass so he can draw a few more fouls. It's clearly not an efficient use of those second chances right now; even before the Memphis game, 82games.com had Cousins at 20 percent on tip attempts this season, vs. 55 percent last year. But it's not as if he's jacking up bad shots. He's hustling in the paint and watching the ball fall off of the rim.
When all your shot attempts are from tip-ins and only 20% are falling, you have to expect that a large portion of his shooting struggles have been a result of the SSSI (Small Sample Size Institute).

Having seen the game Cousins put up in the face of adversity with his coach--leading the team in points, FG%, steals, defense and hustle--I would expect Cousins' numbers to even out soon.

Cousins wants very badly to win. He has loads of maturity issues and how he responds to team mates, coaches and game situations.

However, I have seen marked improvement in his in-game attitude this season as he continues to keep his head in the game in the midst of questionable fouls. The questionable fouls are something everyone deals with, but Cousins has shown growth in how he responds to it.

Cousins came into the season, from a lockout, having slimmed down a good 15 lbs. The fact that this was a lockout offseason, means that Cousins is willing to do the right things to get the win--something talented players often have difficulty with.

The bottom line is that Cousins is in the midst of growing as a 21-year old. He has a LOT more growing to do than your average 21-year old, but he's also not as bad off as some. He wants to win and is beginning to show that he will put in the work to win. He still needs to learn self-control and respect--for coaches and teammates. He needs to have less of a me-attitude. And yet he was the only one out there last night who worked his tail off the whole game. Everyone else quit against the Nuggets. And for that, I am to have him on my team.

Now grow the eff up.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Does Shane Battier do anything right anymore?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 01-05-2012, 08:40 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chris Bosh better have 30 & 10 by the end of the night or else he needs to be traded.

EDIT: ok so he has 11 points and 5 rebounds in 11 minutes. so he's on pace for 48 points and 21 rebounds and 8-9 steals.

Last edited by soybean : 01-05-2012 at 09:05 PM.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:15 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barkley just said that Portland is the best team in the West.

I don't even know if he's wrong... wtf.

******* fatass Felton is probably the best pure PG in the conference...

- Ko Simpson
Old 01-05-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Barkley just said that Portland is the best team in the West.

I don't even know if he's wrong... wtf.

******* fatass Felton is probably the best pure PG in the conference...

Ummm....

....What?

Chris Paul hasnt been great so far, but he is by far, without a doubt the best PG in the west.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2012, 09:25 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Tee-hee. As a Knicks fan in denial, I thought he was on the Knicks.

- Ko Simpson
Old 01-05-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

But...

Lakers might be better.

Clippers don't play D.

OKC doesn't play great D and their PG is ****** up right now.

Spurs are way old and have injury issues.

Denver, maybe. But they don't really have a go-to guy, at least not yet. Wish they had Chandler.

Who am I forgetting?

EDIT: Dallas is a ******* mess right now, and Memphis just lost their best player.

Yeah, so I think Portland actually is going to be tough to beat in a seven-game series...

- Ko Simpson

Last edited by gpngc : 01-05-2012 at 09:31 PM.