Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-18-2012, 11:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
And this is why I can't wait for him to fully mature as a player and stop getting stupid fouls. Dude is a rebounding machine. About as efficient in that category as it gets. Already nearly averages 10 rpg in only 26 minutes on the year

Already has 12 today in just under 15 minutes
Haha i know, but i have confidence in the guy. He just gets a little lazy on defense sometimes and does stupid things, but those habits can be broken. Slapping the wrists after getting beat, or going around the back for a steal are classic signs of lazy defense, and a lot of the times those are his fouls. I will give this to him though, he takes a ******** of charges, and he does a great job of anticipating people driving to the hoop. He's just awesome.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I was praying he fell to the Kings during that draft
Old 01-19-2012, 12:19 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Jimmer, but....Thomas>Jimmer right now

dude needs to continue to get more minutes than him, period
Old 01-19-2012, 12:22 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I liked (didn't love) Jimmer coming out, but he has sucked ass every time I've watched him this year. He was horrible against the Wolves, missing badly on shots and he looked even less explosive than I remember.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 12:25 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I liked (didn't love) Jimmer coming out, but he has sucked ass every time I've watched him this year. He was horrible against the Wolves, missing badly on shots and he looked even less explosive than I remember.
Yeah, he's really struggling to get his shot open in the NBA. They'll have to really refine his role and use screens and back door cuts to get him scoring because he simply can't create his own scoring opportunities right now. He can still shoot the rock though.

Cousins rebound counter:18
Old 01-19-2012, 12:26 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

yeah he looks REALLY slow out there in comparison to the rest of the league...and for some reason his shot hasn't been good so far

his D blows to. Right now, Isaiah Thomas is simply a better option as the teams backup PG
Old 01-19-2012, 12:33 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Kings FT shooting makes my dick go limp
Old 01-19-2012, 12:34 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Yeah, it's been a damn problem all season long, too. Our bigs need to work on their FT shooting, they're all awful.

And yeah, Isiah Thomas with a JJ Barea-like spark to this offense. He can take anyone off the dribble.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:41 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Yeah man...they need to get better as the year goes on IMO. That's basically what I'm looking for from this team all year. Just get better in their all around game as the year goes on. I they keep making the same mistakes in March I'll be pissed

Nice win by the Kings. Seems every time they win it's after they make a big comeback late in the game. Came back from down 14 or 16 I think it was today in the 4th
Old 01-19-2012, 12:46 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

God that win feels so good. Just a complete team effort for this one seeing as how Reke and Marcus were having awful shooting nights. Our guys looked like Syracuse out there with that suffocating zone defense lol. Just huge plays from everyone, Thomas, Garcia, Cousins that steal by Thornton was huge, Evans playing great defense. Just a very entertaining game to watch.

I think at this point, Isaiah Thomas should have the backup PG job on lock. He just offers so much more than Jimmer does at this point, he is lightning quick and can create offense in a flash. I'd also like most of the PT at the 3 position to go to Franky Garcia and Donte Greene, Salmons is washed up and Outlol is just bad.

Demarcus finishing with 13pts and 19 boards.
Old 01-19-2012, 12:51 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Seriously. I want more Cisco and less Salmons. I still don't know why the hell Outlaw is even on the team. I can't stand him. Dude shoots the ball every chance he gets and I swear it's like he's made only 3 shots all year. Go away already
Old 01-19-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Cisco has been one of my favorite Kings since he was drafted, and it makes me happy in my pants to see him play this well. I hope he can sustain this level of effort and involvement in the offense. I wanna kick Outlol right in that martian head of his. He sucks so bad.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My god does Danny Granger suck now. Indiana would be a much more serious contender if he didn't randomly go all Gilbert Arenas and lose his jump shot.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
My god does Danny Granger suck now. Indiana would be a much more serious contender if he didn't randomly go all Gilbert Arenas and lose his jump shot.
This is maybe the second time i've seen him play this season, but he was really forced to shoot a lot of deep threes down the stretch, which obviously isn't his strongest suit. There's very few guys in the NBA who can be highly effective when you make them strictly jump shooters.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:07 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Jet Terry is so goddamn clutch.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:09 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Granger's 3 point percentage has hovered around 40% his whole career, he actually is normally good from deep. Maybe it's just a long cold streak but there is really no excuse for 33% from the field.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:10 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

DeAndre Jordan is playing like he doesn't want to go to Orlando.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
DeAndre Jordan is playing like he doesn't want to go to Orlando.
Absolutely no one wants to go to Orlando.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:16 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Jason Terry is awesome. Absolutely horrific defense to leave him that open in that situation though.
Old 01-19-2012, 01:17 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Jet Terry is so goddamn clutch.
Yep.tenchar
Old 01-19-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mistahhhhhhhhhh Big Shot.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:21 AM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

wow. mr. big shot.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Big Shot Bi-Bi-Bi-Billups!
Old 01-19-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Baseball a game of inches? GTFO
Old 01-19-2012, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mahinmi...can't flip it in over Billups. Sad man.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote