Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2012, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul Pierce!

/homer

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:35 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 02:41 AM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Legend

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post

Ahhhhhh things Laker and Heat fans can agree upon.....love this. Couldn't believe he pulled that ****.
Old 02-01-2012, 02:48 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Ugh, don't remind me. That was so pathetically over the top.. all I could do is roll my eyes.
Old 02-01-2012, 04:44 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Somebody should do a forum mock
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:04 AM    (permalink
hillary-clinton

Just wow....i know it's just preseason but there something wrong when lakers have to play their starters in 4th quarter in a preseason game just to avoid a 30+ home loss!

So few thoughts:

Both teams took game seriously

Best player in california is not named Kobe

The world is not in peace actually total out of shape....and lakers plan to bring that guy from the bench hoping for scoring well good luck

Do not let Kobe stats blow you,i saw the game he was ballhogging like 2005-2006 style driving one against 3 at the rim,taking deep shots in corner being doubleteamed.....turnovers just say everything...Kobe ballhogging well as hater i love it

Bynum can't defend pick and roll against quick guys....this is where Odom will be missed

Steve Blake is crap but nothing new and when you think best option left is Fish well lakers nation prepare your tissues

Mcbobs deserves more playing time...like that dude total unselfish and 100% effort

Somewhere in Dallas Cuban condo Lamar is laughing and Mitch will try to avoid Kobe tomorrow at practice tho it was a Buss son trade

Lakers have so much work to do and with Bynum suspension for 5 games they should better be ready to ball high level in 6 days

Clipps look damn great just after two days together and have clearly more talent....yes Yoshi i believe they will finish ahead of lakers in standings....that combo billups-paul is terrific,Griffin + Jordan are the most atheltic frontcourt in all league if Deandre can avoid fouling as much as last year....Butler provides mid-range shooting.....so the bench Foye as two and Mo as backup well those two guys could start for half of teams in league....Gomes as SF/PF backup.....and you still have Bledsoe as third pg string and joker......they need just backup center now and maybe one veteran big on minimum to provide fouls and they fine but playoff team word with home court advantage coming!

CP3 still amazing me every day...he's so good that even Brian Cook looks like a good rotation player!

Wed preseason game is a must watch....lakers are coming to win and clipps are looking to give them another slap ass!

Last edited by njx9 : 02-01-2012 at 07:12 AM.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the **** did I just read

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Does anyone care to judge the NBA Draft that will be completed shortly? I want 3-5 well respected posters that will take the time to analyze each team and provide some feedback. PM me if you're interested.
Anybody? I'm sure this would result in a tremendous rep boost if that motivates anyone....
Old 02-01-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Anybody? I'm sure this would result in a tremendous rep boost if that motivates anyone....
I'll do it if I can do it tomorrow night.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 06:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wish i had Ricky Rubio.
Old 02-01-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I wish i had Ricky Rubio.
I wish I had him in my arms.

Solo ti, Ricky. Solo ti.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tyler Hansbrough is a terrible, terrible player.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 08:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LeBron James is decent.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Clippers over 39.5 wins -130
Clippers to win division +175
Kevin Love to lead league in rebounding +120
Kyrie Irving to win ROY +500

All locked in.
3 of 4 would be very nice.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I'll do it if I can do it tomorrow night.
Awesome. I will make a thread for all of the rosters to make it easier for you.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yay! the Nets beat the pistons! woooo
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bucks take down the Heat for the second time this season

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006
Pro Bowler

devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Early all-star teams if I was in charge of making the squads.

East Starters
PG - Derrick Rose
SG - Andre Igoudala
SF - LeBron James
PF - Josh Smith
C - Dwight Howard

Bench - Kyrie Irving, Brandon Jennings, Greg Monroe, Chris Bosh, Roy Hibbert, John Wall, Tyson Chandler

Injured - Loul Deng

Reserves - Nick Young, Gerald Henderson

West Starters
PG - Chris Paul
SG - Kobe Bryant
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Kevin Love
C - LaMarcus Aldridge

Bench - Russell Westbrook, Ricky Rubio, Ty Lawson, Blake Griffin, Serge Ibaka, Andrew Bynum, Paul Millsap

Reserves - Kyle Lowry, Monta Ellis, Marc Gasol

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig
devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:16 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We differ a bit, Hester. As much as I love Rubio, Kyle Lowry has quietly had the better season.

East Starters
PG - Derrick Rose
SG - Joe Johnson
SF - LeBron James
PF - Chris Bosh
C - Greg Monroe

Bench - Deron Williams, Brandon Jennings, Andre Iguodala, Carmelo Anthony, Ryan Anderson, Dwight Howard, Tyson Chandler

West Starters
PG - Russell Westbrook
SG - Kobe Bryant
SF - Kevin Durant
PF - Kevin Love
C - LaMarcus Aldridge

Bench - Chris Paul, Kyle Lowry, James Harden, Danillo Gallinari, Pau Gasol, Paul Milsap, Marc Gasol

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I love them both, but there is no way Kyrie and Rubio should be making the ASG this year.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:49 PM    (permalink
the decider13
Pro Bowler

the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the decider13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I definitely agree with BF51 on adding Harden and Lowry. The other change I might make is taking Chandler off the team and adding Bargnani. Tough call though. I know he hasn't played as many games as Chandler, but I've really liked what I've seen.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN72 View Post
i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Job View Post
NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.
the decider13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:55 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just throwing it out there, but DeMarcus Cousins has better numbers than Marc Gasol does on significantly less minutes played. I know the Kings are blowing this year but he should at least get some consideration with how consistently good he has been.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:56 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Charlotte, the season started...
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Holy **** the Bobcats are embarrassing themselves. Contract the **** out of that team already, please. Being down 50 in the NBA is absolutely ******* pathetic.
Old 02-01-2012, 11:57 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Just throwing it out there, but DeMarcus Cousins has better numbers than Marc Gasol does on significantly less minutes played. I know the Kings are blowing this year but he should at least get some consideration with how consistently good he has been.
I was just about to put this very same thing. I would even say he's right up there with Paul Millsap. Cousins probably deserves to be in the All-Star game itself even though he'll probably end up only playing on the sophomore team.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote