Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Who will win the NBA Championship in 2013?
Miami Heat 15 26.79%
Miami Heat 3 5.36%
Miami Heat 31 55.36%
Miami Heat 6 10.71%
Miami Heat 1 1.79%
Voters: 56. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-15-2012, 01:14 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
THIS YEAR. Shocker. Did they sell out before Lebron and Bosh came to town?
Quote:
Its embarrassing that even now with Lebron and Wade, they still can't sell out,
derpderpderp

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by devinhester=R.O.Y 2006 View Post
Grammar mistake?
Yes, mainly just messing with you.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone know when the draft lottery is?
Old 04-15-2012, 01:15 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think you guys are getting nervous about the possibility that I might have been right all along. I think its well established at this point that the Knicks are better then the Sixers, even though all you guys were like lulz about that a month ago.
Who cares about the Sixers? Your main point the whole time is that youre going to beat the Bulls which is still equally ridiculous.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:16 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

or the heat

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think you guys are getting nervous about the possibility that I might have been right all along. I think its well established at this point that the Knicks are better then the Sixers, even though all you guys were like lulz about that a month ago.
I just don't care anymore. I hate the Heat, but I'd love to see them slaughter the Knicks in the first round. Likewise with the Bulls.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
month of may?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Who cares about the Sixers? Your main point the whole time is that youre going to beat the Bulls which us still equally ridiculous.
And when we beat them in six, you better believe I'm gonna gloat about it. We lose to Miami or Boston though.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think it is May 30th.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:21 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And when we beat them in six, you better believe I'm gonna gloat about it. We lose to Miami or Boston though.
lol, go for it
Old 04-15-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know you've lost all will to live after Rubio went down and your team turned back into dog ****, but we still need yo here! Love is still awesome!
Losing Ricky was the most disheartening thing to happen in awhile.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I personally would root for the Knicks in the first round against the Heat. I hate BBD in this thread, but man is there nothing in sports I hate more than the Heat. Except the Packers. Maybe the Yanks or Saints...

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
I personally would root for the Knicks in the first round against the Heat. I hate BBD in this thread, but man is there nothing in sports I hate more than the Heat. Except the Packers. Maybe the Yanks or Saints...
My hatred for BBD in this thread is far greater than my hatred for the Heat. Especially since he was so blatantly wrong about Stevie Franchise without the talent (Lin) and the 90 year old body of Amar'e.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-15-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hate the Maloofs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Haha, so does like half of Sacramento.
Quote:
I really hope the NBA forces them to sell. **** those cheap broke bastards.
There is so much truth in this. But I think Brent is a little short on his estimate. I would guess about 80% of the city hates the Maloofs. The other 20% are Laker assholes.

And like I've said before, the Maloofs are nearing McCourt levels of incompetence. We just need to see them make one more stupid move that openly mortgages their future to finance George Maloof's poor excuse of a businessman's mistakes.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You guys love me. At least when I talk about football. I enjoy my basketball posts more though.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Losing Ricky was the most disheartening thing to happen in awhile.
The way I've chosen to look at it is the best thing that could have happened this year was the 8 seed and getting swept by OKC in the first round.

Next year Rubio should be back at 100% as his game isn't built off explosiveness anyway and if we can add enough help at the 2 or 3 we can come back with a legitimately good team. It would really be nice if Utah got that 8 seed so we could keep our first round pick but that doesn't look likely anymore.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:34 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
There is so much truth in this. But I think Brent is a little short on his estimate. I would guess about 80% of the city hates the Maloofs. The other 20% are Laker assholes.

And like I've said before, the Maloofs are nearing McCourt levels of incompetence. We just need to see them make one more stupid move that openly mortgages their future to finance George Maloof's poor excuse of a businessman's mistakes.
I'm just hoping some crazy and bored middle eastern prince decides he wants something new to play with and buys the team, and hires a competent FO. This team is in dire straits as far as finances are concerned, and i'm really scared that this whole ordeal will cause the bit of talent that has taken so long to be collected, to bail out as soon as they can.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

I would love our first round pick this year. We could get a decent SG there probably. I hope we sign a veteran SG. If Ricky comes back with a decent jump shot, D-Will and Pek continue to improve, and Love stays healthy, we could be a good team next year. A veteran SG would make that even better. I personally love our core. Ridnour, Barea, and Wes off the bench is also not too terrible. What are our SG options in FA this offseason?

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
The way I've chosen to look at it is the best thing that could have happened this year was the 8 seed and getting swept by OKC in the first round.

Next year Rubio should be back at 100% as his game isn't built off explosiveness anyway and if we can add enough help at the 2 or 3 we can come back with a legitimately good team. It would really be nice if Utah got that 8 seed so we could keep our first round pick but that doesn't look likely anymore.
We'll trade you our lottery pick and Jimmer for Derrick Williams. Yes or yes?
Old 04-15-2012, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:

Do the T'Wolves have the cap room to sign Eric Gordon? Or at the very least, a sign and trade of Derrick Williams for him?

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-15-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
We'll trade you our lottery pick and Jimmer for Derrick Williams. Yes or yes?
Make Jimmer into Marcus Thornton.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Make Jimmer into Marcus Thornton.
Okay, but no lottery pick.
Old 04-15-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Do the T'Wolves have the cap room to sign Eric Gordon? Or at the very least, a sign and trade of Derrick Williams for him?
Pretty sure we got lots of space.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Old 04-15-2012, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Pretty sure we got lots of space.
Sign Eric Gordon and Sam Young= Profit.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 04-15-2012, 01:42 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Eric Gordon doesn't wanna go to Minnesota.